Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Densetsu

Back to Guilds

AN up in coming Naruto RP guild. 

Tags: Naruto, Densetsu, Jutsu, Roleplay, Ninja 

Reply Naruto: Souzoujutsu
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:48 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
I dont like being staff because people think that i just take power or get played favorites with, but I have experience running guilds. My first guild was up and running for a year before people suddenly left on us. I have a few people that would be interested if you are flexible with implementing systems and various things. Were looking for a long term place to rp.
You shouldn't worry about public opinion. I never did. In another guild I had to ban my first mod after all for creating god modish stuff.
If I cared about the people who hated I'd never be able to make Rps despite none of them making it to IC for years.
Frankly I need all the potential staff I can get with people disappearing on me and leaving me alone at what ever guild I am trying to get up and running at the time. I really wish you'd reconsider being staff. If you mean stats when you say system...No it's going to be free form.
Doing research and stuff. Frankly my opinion on staff right now is the more the merrier. Now if you excuse me I have new PM to look at.

Stats have pro's and cons to them, but im all for free form. Ill help if i can, but i suck at making story and stuff. Thats more trainer and mog but trainer has disappeared again. Her net got shut off or something. Ill likely take you up on the offer.
I'm anti stats for my own reasons which I don't feel like I getting into now. I got plenty to do night even putting in a new Subforum if not more. Just more locations.
I was stuck using my 3ds for a while now instead of the main computer up until very recently.
Like I said creativity is my area of speciality, but my hand writing isn't the best ironically.
I got aspergers so my fine motor skills aren't her best, but I do have the ability to get muse from practically anything even my self and mid post.
I can adapt things from various RPs two of my OCs have Naruto counterparts but one is a lot truer then the other. In their original forms they are father and daughter, but Naruto wise the not only aren't, but her Boyfriend's powers in the original has closer powers to then his own vague other self's powers. The boyfriend can't exist in any form since he doest't have a Japanese name. But in some ways they more scarier then ever in Naruto verse. I mean he is very much Jiraiya ish. I am not sure whether I am going to go with his young mode or old mode right off the but trust me when I say their are plenty of differences.
I am going to go promote you now.
I understand. Ill see if i can get mog in on this and sent him a message earlier. We should be able to help somehow. As far as my characters go, their very limited but well put together through other systems. Id have to show you what I mean on that I think. Either way, im going to head to bed for the evening. I have work in the morning but its all online anyway.I would also remove anyone who is on your crew and hasnt been active in helping you. If their not doing anything it helps to show exactly who you have to assign duties.

If you feel like recruiting I can temporarily put you on Vice-Captain. I mean I don't know of anything other inviting you'd get it. May be Banning but I've never seen a Vice Captain ban someone before.I just think Recruiting is easier with that kind of power.
I'm doing some recruiting too, but I am on a break from it.
I've done 10 people so far recently from a Guild your in.
It would be 11 but one doesn't accept guild requests. Oops just realized your going to sleep good night. I think I will be the judge of who remove.
Like I said the more the merrier. I never know who going to come back when and they cant' do much as regular crew anyways. I mean inactivity is just something I am used to these days.
I agree with you, I was just saying that its a bit easier to assign duties and things like that if you know exactly who is active. It was merely a suggestion there. As for recruiting, again its something im not great at. I can talk to people on an individual level for recruitment but not really otherwise.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:29 am
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku

Stats have pro's and cons to them, but im all for free form. Ill help if i can, but i suck at making story and stuff. Thats more trainer and mog but trainer has disappeared again. Her net got shut off or something. Ill likely take you up on the offer.
I'm anti stats for my own reasons which I don't feel like I getting into now. I got plenty to do night even putting in a new Subforum if not more. Just more locations.
I was stuck using my 3ds for a while now instead of the main computer up until very recently.
Like I said creativity is my area of speciality, but my hand writing isn't the best ironically.
I got aspergers so my fine motor skills aren't her best, but I do have the ability to get muse from practically anything even my self and mid post.
I can adapt things from various RPs two of my OCs have Naruto counterparts but one is a lot truer then the other. In their original forms they are father and daughter, but Naruto wise the not only aren't, but her Boyfriend's powers in the original has closer powers to then his own vague other self's powers. The boyfriend can't exist in any form since he doest't have a Japanese name. But in some ways they more scarier then ever in Naruto verse. I mean he is very much Jiraiya ish. I am not sure whether I am going to go with his young mode or old mode right off the but trust me when I say their are plenty of differences.
I understand. Ill see if i can get mog in on this and sent him a message earlier. We should be able to help somehow. As far as my characters go, their very limited but well put together through other systems. Id have to show you what I mean on that I think. Either way, im going to head to bed for the evening. I have work in the morning but its all online anyway.I would also remove anyone who is on your crew and hasnt been active in helping you. If their not doing anything it helps to show exactly who you have to assign duties.

If you feel like recruiting I can temporarily put you on Vice-Captain. I mean I don't know of anything other inviting you'd get it. May be Banning but I've never seen a Vice Captain ban someone before.I just think Recruiting is easier with that kind of power.
It would be 11 but one doesn't accept guild requests. Oops just realized your going to sleep good night. I think I will be the judge of who remove.
Like I said the more the merrier. I never know who going to come back when and they cant' do much as regular crew anyways. I mean inactivity is just something I am used to these days.
I agree with you, I was just saying that its a bit easier to assign duties and things like that if you know exactly who is active. It was merely a suggestion there. As for recruiting, again its something im not great at. I can talk to people on an individual level for recruitment but not really otherwise.

I am going to be slowly adding to that new thread. I am too tired too add everything right now, so I will not add much.
I meant just using the recruitment thing guild's all you have to do is put their names in. I prefer 10 at time myself.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:43 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku

I am going to be slowly adding to that new thread. I am too tired too add everything right now, so I will not add much.
I meant just using the recruitment thing guild's all you have to do is put their names in. I prefer 10 at time myself.
Yeah, used to do that myself just hard to stay awake and do these things. I might lay back down for a short nap. I had a headache when i got up this morning. Work isnt going anywhere unless the servers catch on fire...again...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:33 am
Hello  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:31 am
asbloodrunscold
Hello
hi there- waves  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:46 am
asbloodrunscold
Hello

Bloood!!!!!! [/Tackles at Mach 4] Hey there!  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:55 am
Losseth
asbloodrunscold
Hello

LOSSETH! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:56 am
Holy Rinaku
asbloodrunscold
Hello
hi there- waves

What's up?  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:58 am
asbloodrunscold
Losseth
asbloodrunscold
Hello

I AM ALIVE! Doing fairly well! Yourself!?!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:00 pm
Losseth
asbloodrunscold
Losseth
asbloodrunscold
Hello

I KNOW I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU!

I'm doing great!

What have you been doing?  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:07 pm
asbloodrunscold
Losseth
asbloodrunscold
Losseth
asbloodrunscold
Hello

I'm doing great!

I have been packing my damn house waiting to move. UGHGGHGH It is such a long process. Fml!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:17 pm
Losseth
asbloodrunscold
Losseth
asbloodrunscold
Losseth
asbloodrunscold
Hello

I'm doing great!

I have been packing my damn house waiting to move. UGHGGHGH It is such a long process. Fml!

Still haven't moved yet?  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:23 pm
asbloodrunscold

Still haven't moved yet?

No! Its because of them pushing for the extension which means we won't leave till like June something @___@  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:24 pm
asbloodrunscold
Holy Rinaku
asbloodrunscold
Hello
hi there- waves

What's up?
nothing really. Just saying hi.  

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:25 pm
Losseth
asbloodrunscold

Still haven't moved yet?

No! Its because of them pushing for the extension which means we won't leave till like June something @___@

Oh wow that really sucks. Such a strain.  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games