Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
[ORP] A Springtime Surprise! [Hatching!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:29 am

Flapping those large wings, Peach Polka Dot egg kicked up some sand. Just because he could. Oh yeah! Check him out!

BAM!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:29 am
Farellen wouldn't have given two flying wherries if Flits were banned or not, he was training them to deal with all sorts of situations in an aprropriate way to help him make up for lack of strength in his healing arm, and his missing eye, he REQUIRED them around him and for greens, his were pretty sensible, however they should be, Abloooo wasn't taking any crap and was the boss of the small Flight, even bossing the younger Bronze. They weren't causing any trouble however, they were having fun playing with Singarth, enjoying a moment of freedom from the almost constant training they got, not in a bad way but every moment was a learning chance for Farellen with them.

At K'gan's answer to his question, Farellen burst out laughing, HARD and LOUD, tears streaming almost instantly "hahaha... no, i don't promise all my beer to ANYONE" he managed to get out, between laughs then tried his best to look suddenly serious "was it a PRETTY dress?" but he couldn't hold the serious pretence up and burst out laughing again.

Then that BROWN hatched, strutted, oh my, "I like him" he said with a chuckle to K'gan, loving the personality of that huge brown already, even if the big boy wasn't for him, he knew he would have to get to know his Rider.

Sinders Path

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Becka half watched the hatchings and the Impressions with mild interest, only perking up when one would go near her dear Tassiel. Oh that pretty blue Impressed, the green, was not enamoured with her suitors ... oh my that Brown was gigantic for his colour, she wondered if it would affect his health in any way, being so big, but then it didn't affect bronzes ... interesting to keep track of at least, wondering if overly large dragon sizes for their colours aversly affected their health in any way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rokar rolled his eyes at the whole goings on ... he was being pretty idiotic, some tiny part of him knew but he didn't care at this moment, being here at the beach was making him feel all sorts of emotions but were coming out as very irritated. He watched the bronze come closer, mildly interested, a ronze would be nice but he wasn't choosy over colours, after all Whers were even less predictable in what colour you'd get out of what egg, a boy could end up with a GOLD wher.. so you never kne.....WHAT? ... OMG Rokar opened his eyes wide when he was spoken to in such a manner. Looking down at a Bronze on the edge of attack, he stepped back a pace, hands up in a placating manner. "i don't know wha...." OH.... yes he'd been thinking about how dumb the gold had been and how odd the other bronze was, being mistaken for a gold "I...I'm sorry?" he said, not knowing what to say to a very pissed off Bronze hatchling, one that could easily rip him to bits if he so wished, what HAD he been thinking? ... had he been standing in front of a Wher clutch, he'd probably already be dead... he'd been TOLD that they pick up on thoughts easily even if you weren't projecting, whatever that meant.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:36 am
Ielin - HR Candidate

By Faranth, his face hurt. Well, face, neck, shoulders… Ow. He tried to rub them idly, needing to keep a better lookout on the newly hatched and try his best to stay out of the way. So far, anyone would think this was his first hatching. Not true, but he needed to be more wary. Yet a candidate master’s booming voice made him straighten -- happy thoughts, right. These hatchlings were as strange to him, as he to they. With a roll of aching shoulders, he tried to clear his mind and focus on the brighter sides--the eggs still hatching, the Impressions taking place. And quite the proud brown making his way, strutting like he owned the place; and with how big he was, no doubt could.

Ezyzu - Western Candidate

“That she did -- and oh! The little blue found his, too!” Ezyzu bounced on her toes, trying to see over heads to see who their chosen was. She was tall, but not quite tall enough. Her gaze drifted back, mildly alarmed as a bronze got angry with a candidate. Oh, it was okay. There wasn’t a reason to fight, was there?

Names, names.. Name? Oh, yeah! “My name’s Ezyzu, from Western. Nice to meet you Papys!” She offered a smile, just as the egg she had been admiring nearly exploded.. into a stunning, large brown. Oh, he was quite handsome!

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:43 am
Akaris

"Looks like he knows it," Akaris noted, the tiny beginning of a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. He was a fun one to watch, without quite the amount of concern or fear ahe felt about some of the other hatchlings. He was just showing off, kicking up a bit of sand, and letting everyone get a good look at him.

Shaddaling

Meepfur
Crew

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:54 am
————Jacquol————

Ptu! Well, she'd gotten a bit of sand in her mouth from the brown's keen flapping, but that was alright! "Ha, look guys!" She called to the other candidates around. "He's blowing us all away, isn't he?"

...Okay, she'd respect the brown if it took a bite out of her for that one.

Mx Cherie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:59 am

SHAFFING RIGHT. It's because I'm mind blowing, the Peach Polka Dot Brown said with a gaped, toothy grin. So amaze. YEAH.

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:05 am
Talis

Talis watched the bronze challenge a candidate over who-knew-what, and turned to look in the direction of...the man who was probably Western's candidatemaster, if she had to guess. Which meant it was probably a Western boy. Ah, but there was a brown out and about now, and very much making making his presence known.

"Bit showy," she murmurred, although she did have to admit that he was handsome. Not that he needed her to, since he was clearly aware.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:08 am
————Jacquol————

She squealed aloud at the brown talking! Wow! "Shards yeah you are!" She reached out, then paused, her hand a few inches from the brown's snout. "Okay to pat you, handsome?"

Mx Cherie

ShinosBee

Nerd

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:12 am

The Peach Polka Dot Brown closed the distance between Jacquol's hand and his snout. See this? This here? This is what everyone should be doing. His hotness deserved it. Didn't they know what they had?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:14 am
Papys

"Well what a coincidence! I'm from Western as well! It's very nice to meet you - and perhaps we'll see plenty of each other, hmm?" There were a lot of chores that they'd likely find themselves on similar duty for. Or maybe they'd both impress themselves a dragon and be Weyrlings together!

The blue safely impressed, it seemed the new star of the sands was a large and very showy brown! Well now!

"Well look at him! He's quite a sight, now isn't he?" and that clearly meant he'd be a beast of a dragon in the air - hopefully!

Prism Shine

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:19 am
Revel1984

The Zig-Zag Green Bronze continued to growl at the boy, even as he started to back up. It was quite clear he was not happy with the others behavior, and he didn't care who heard or saw. He spoke to everyone, rider,dragon, and Candidates alike -- but his words were aimed at Rokar.

Oh yeah, you're sorry now, aren't you, when staring down my teeth and claws. Is that what it takes to get you to think, fool? I'm tough stuff, but some of my siblings aren't! And I'm not going to abide any disrespect, not to my fam jam, and certainly not my Mom! He gave as loud a roar he could muster, and pounced, hoping his sheer weight would push the other down.

Though he took a swipe at the boy, hoping to leave a reminder for his insolence, he made sure it wasn't fatal. Just deep enough. He also gave one warning snap of his jaws, though he pulled back well before it touched the boy. A warning snap If you don't want to be here, then get out, and leave us alone. He jumped off Rokar, kicked some sand on the other, and continued his strut through the Candidates.

His eyes still whirled red, his chest puffed out, looking for someone worthy of his attention. Just in case though... Anyone else want a piece!? He'd take 'em. He'd take 'em all.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:20 am
“I don’t think so,” Ionan said, as he watched the brown. “I don’t think he’d be good for Tass, though, too showy.” Tass had taken turns to even admit he’d liked that healer girl! “I wonder if Tass’ girlfriend is here, even?” He wondered aloud, looking around. She wasn’t a candidate, so she was probably with the other healers.

“Do you think the brown will come see us?” He asked. “Maybe if we compliment him?”

“demon_pachabel”

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:22 am
————Jacquol————

Well then! "Amazing," She murmured, eagerly rubbing and patting and fondling the brown's snout and eyeridges and headknobs. Of course, the bronze's words made her petting slow..."He's unhappy, isn't he? Poor kid. I get that though. Family's important." The family you chose, at least.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:28 am
When her brother attacked a candidate, Molihuth was split. Help the boy, help her brother. She crooned to her beautiful Bronze sibling and then looked up at her other half.

He's not happy! We must fix this. Maybe we should talk with him?

"Oh no, ma'am. I'm.... not going to be near an angry dragon, baby or no. I don't want to get mauled!" B'gian was so slight, any of these dragonets could actually snap him in half with a press of a hand on his spine.

That seemed to displease his green though, her eyes starting to swirl with unhappiness. She understood, yes, but at the same time that was family too!

Brother is just looking out for us. He's all riled up. Brother! Brother dear, have you tried to find yours yet?

If the Bronze could hear her, she wasn't sure, but maybe a reminder would snap him out of his irritation?

Uta
(Not sure if he can hear but tagging because mentioned!)

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:28 am
Martirae

She shrugged innocently, nudging Iathe back when the woman reminded them that their frankly, as far as Marty was concerned, one sided tiff over her tone was just as negative of a feeling as anything else being aimed at the dragons would have been.

It looked like while someone was owning the sands with a big personality (but could he back that up with more than pomp?), the angry bronze was putting everybody in their place - with a personality that suited Marty just fine. That attitude! "Let's see if there's a boy impressive enough to match that," because that bronze, while gentle, was also taking no prisoners it seemed.

Not to mention, there was still a particular green roaming the sands nitpicking through everybody. Hmmm, who would she pick?

Sinders Path

Tsunake

---------
Kinyegele

"Do you think it would be safe to go to him?" that seemed against the rules, but this brown was being so friendly! It could be safe, right? Maybe Ionan would think better of that - probably for the wiser if so.

The words of the Bronze caused Kinye to puff her chest out a little bit. "Yeah! You tell them!" she agreed readily. Nobody could accuse her of trying to suck up - she couldn't ride a bronze! And she was a big family girl, so she agreed anyways!

Thaliawen

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games