Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:28 pm
They stopped by a cliff Kumi pushed Tact and Rester down the cliff and jumped down, she whistled then a big eagle catched them "I told you...you can trust me..." she said.

((you are Accepted!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:19 pm
Rester smiled. "Actually, I can't. At least not yet," He threw his sword down and he jumped onto it, and it began flying through the air toward the avalanche. "Excuse me, but i have a little unfinished business to take care of."  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:15 pm
"fine by me..." Kumi said, the three boys woke up, when they woke up Kumi was in front of them looking really angry, she slapped all three of them "what was that for?!" Ray and Joey shouted at her "you guys almost got yourselves killed!" Kumi shouted back, Ryu stood up and tried to say something but he couldn't 'Oh S***! I forgot that I have a side effect if I'm gonna transfer my aura...I gotta be mute for two months' Ryu thought.

"Whatever...I'm gonna stay here you guys rest..." Kumi said, Ryu walked towards Kumi and patted her shoulder Kumi glanced at him "eh? What is it Ryu?" she asked, Ryu didn't answer 'I'm so sorry Kumi but I have to do this!' he thought, he lifted up her chin and kissed her, her eyes widened, Joey and Ray had fire gathering them.

((x3 I'm so bad...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:24 pm
Rester looked back, and for a moment, was utterly disgusted. Then he remembered himself. "Oh, yeah," he mumbled, flying into the rubble.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:58 am
After Ryu kiss Kumi, she got angry and slapped him "You Pervert!!!" Kumi said, about to throw him off baord with her fists 'wait! bfore you do that...please try to understand I had to do it so that we can talk to telepathically! I have to do it cause I turn mute!' he said telepathically 'still! there are other ways to make me talk to you telepathically!!! she replied telepathically 'Sorry!' he said telepathically "apology accepted you perv!" Kumi said, but Ryu did forget that the other two were angry at him in doing so, Kumi death glared them, Ryu sweatdropped 'they're going to kill me....' he thought  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:03 pm
Rester was getting closer now... more.... more..... yes! He saw shelter at a mouth of a caved in cliff. Not the best place, but itll do. He rode in, and saw that IT was not really a cliff. IT was really....  

Rester.R

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:41 pm
Name: Kohsu
Side: None
Race: Human
Weapons: Kunai,
Courses: Martial Arts, Dark Magic, Archery, Illusion, Spirit Communication
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Kohsu is laid back and quiet most of the time, when he does talk though, he is usually cruel and harsh and says what's on his mind. He has a natural talent for learning, and understanding things but rarely puts it to good use.
Bio: Kohsu was born in a small village and spent his childhood alone. He never tried to make friends with any of the other children and found himself often daydreaming of adventures. When his family moved away he went to a local school, but was expelled for his behavior. Now he comes to Riku Academy, serious about learning and honing the skills he has.
Dorm:#6  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:14 am
"we're going back to school! And I don't care how hard it is ...and by the way...when we get there forget me or just simply erase your memories of me..." she said "but..." Joey didn't want to forget Kumi and so does Ryu "No buts! I can't afford people taking this kind of condition! My brother knows everything about me, but you guys! I will not allow you to stay with me any further, forget me or I'll just take me out of your memories! That is what I want so do it when we get back!" Kumi said in one breathe shouting 'Kumi! you just can't do that! you're our friend! And you just can't...' Ryu was about to finish saying what he was saying when Kumi cut him off "I don't want people to end up like me so just forget about me okay?! If you guys know what's best for you...forget me when we get back to school" Kumi said in a calme way "...fine..." Joey said looking at another way.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:16 am
((you're accepted ^-^))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:49 pm
"WHat the?!!!" Rester crashed right into another tree. He was rihgt back here at Riku again! "What the hell is going on here?!!!" he thouhgt. He passed by Tact in the halls. "Hey Tact, youre all right!" he said, trying to grab him. But his arm went right through him. "Hey..... whats happening?" he thought. "Then it hit him. "No way, it cant be, i cannot be dead!"  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:36 am
Kumi has already been erased from Ryu, Tact and Joey's memories, she heard Rester and walked towards him "I'm going to revive your soul back...but...you will let me erase myself from your memories...understood?" she said to Rester.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:39 pm
"Lol....." said Rester. "This hasn't been fair enough...... but......" he smiled. "You can go ahead and try. I've think you've forgotten something about me.He he. It wont work. Trust me this time. It wont work." He muttered something as he turned around and left.  

Rester.R

Rester.R

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:46 pm
Tact had just goen somewhere... when.... he bumped into something. Someone looked down on him. At least that was what he thought. No on seemed to be there. "Watch it, Tact," the voice said, then it walked away. Tact stood, scratching his head.... puzzled. It was somehow.... putting it on... familiar.But he was sure he had just signed into the academy a week ago.... right? Then he ran to the nearest class he had and asked the teacher. "How old am I?" he asked. "Lets see...... when you first signed in... you were about 13-17" "i WAS?" "Now... your about17-20>" "WHAT?!!"

IT seemed impossible./. It was impossible. He... Tact.... had been here for over 3 years without noticing a single difference...... then he remembered the transparent person. "Is this all a vivid dream-?" "No." came the voice again. "I just wish it was."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:53 pm
"I'm going to leave Riku, Ray..." Kumi said to her brother "but..." Ray was tying to stop what she was doing "NO Buts! I don't care I'm leaving" then she bumped into Ryu and Joey "hey miss...are you hurt?" Ryu asked trying to help her up, Kumi was surprised she couldn't bare looking Ryu and Joey straight ontu the eyes "yes! I'm fine!" she said running away with tears on her eyes [colo=red]'no...I can't be with them...I'm sorry Ryu...Joey...Rester...and...Tact, I can't! I just can't!' she thought running away

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:23 pm
name: vincent lockheart
Side:whatever i want whenever i want
Race: vampire/demon
Weapons: katana,spellbook,bot sidekick,gun
Courses: slaying ,summoning ,Swordsmanship,Spell Casting,Martial arts ,Pure Magic,Spell Binding ,Medic training,Spirit communication ,Dark Magic
Appearance:User Image
Personality: mysterious,stubborn
Bio: shifty  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games