Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:05 am
Rawellivan
i am tired of everything and every one. i am tired of who i am and who i know i will turn into. i am tired of people and of friends. i am tiered of the loneliness and feelin like there is no one out out the for me. i am just plain tired of it all and can't want for it and the world to end.

i yearn for what i shall never obtain....i want who i will not allow myself to have and i have all but given up on finding the one for me.....

eek honey get help....

me?

i'm so freaking pissed at my friend.
hate him for having to watch him waste away for HER.
my friend, i love her, but hate her for doing this to him.
hate him for being so freaking annoying, not caring anymore, hate him for making me hate her.
i hate my friends for making me choose.
i hate my school for making me choose, latin or french?
i'm so scared, high school...so big, so scary...i'm terrified i'll get lost, hopefully so.
don't want to be one of those kids who is so damn smart they never make new friends, i'm not one yet but i'm getting more smartass... gonk
hate myself for wishing for somebody to break my heart.
hate him for not noticing me.

okay that's my hate list  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:55 am
EggaSponge
Rawellivan
i am tired of everything and every one. i am tired of who i am and who i know i will turn into. i am tired of people and of friends. i am tiered of the loneliness and feelin like there is no one out out the for me. i am just plain tired of it all and can't want for it and the world to end.

i yearn for what i shall never obtain....i want who i will not allow myself to have and i have all but given up on finding the one for me.....

eek honey get help....

me?

hate him for being so freaking annoying, not caring anymore, hate him for making me hate her.
i'm so scared, high school...so big, so scary...i'm terrified i'll get lost, hopefully so.
don't want to be one of those kids who is so damn smart they never make new friends, i'm not one yet but i'm getting more smartass... gonk

okay that's my hate list
aww egga-boo <3 you should come live wiff me ninja its safe here, my high school is friendly <333 TSN  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:54 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
EggaSponge
Rawellivan

eek honey get help....

me?

okay that's my hate list
aww egga-boo <3 you should come live wiff me ninja its safe here, my high school is friendly <333 TSN

gonk

i hate that i'm so damn sick every weekend.
i hate that i can't spend more time with them.
i hate that i can't GET damn machine sewing.
i hate that everybody tells me i should go out with a nine-year old.
i hate that he's a cute nine-year old.
i hate that i can't control my class.
i hate that i can't walk.
I WANNA EAT PIZZA, DAMMIT! AND ICE CREAM, BUT CAN I? NO!!!
i hate that i want to be more like them.
i hate that i think i'm losing myself.
i'm mad that my mom thinks i read too much manga. i don't.
i hate that i can't find the time to stretch, then my back feels like s**t.
i hate that we had to watch a freaking basketball game for 2 hours and that it made me so damn tired.
i hate that i can't get A's in math.
i hate that bob is better at me in everything but mythology and sewing.
i hate that bob lost my furuba today.

wow...it's just not my week stressed sweatdrop gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:50 pm
*runs around with a million glow sticks* weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  

Sexy Blue Candy

Chatty Sex Symbol

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:55 pm
Sexy Blue Candy
*runs around with a million glow sticks* weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wow. wrong thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:16 pm
waking up 6 o'clock in the morning for stupid school( i hate school ) its a drag.

doom zoom vivi

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:54 pm
well i rest my case. i broke down 3 times yesturday.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:26 pm
I'M RANTING BECAUSE I HATE WHEN PEOPLE OVERUSE THEIR MOD EDITING POWERS TO EDIT POSTS.

>.> I remember that dreaded day that one of this guild mod was changing my post into sexist posts. I felt like a little kid being stealed of their lolipop. Dx  

Leixi

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Low Calorie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:56 pm
I'm probably gonna fail my math test. ._.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:19 pm
ATT you are so ******** stupid!!! First, you seem to be suffering from an identity crises!!! If you aren't the real ATT, then who the ******** are you? And how dare you give me the wrong new number!!! I gave that new number you gave me to two friends I hadn't seen for years, only to find out from someone else it wasn't the right number!!!

I must look like a real idiot now no thanks to you!!! I'll be lucky if I run into them and able to explain things over!!! And blaming the machine for making the mistake is just a lousy excuse for lazy workmenship!!!

Netzero, your HighSpeed totally sucks a**!!! I am sick and tired of it constantly crashing while I'm doing stuff on the net!!! It messes up the pages causing the page cannot be displayed message!! As much as I pay for your service, I deserve so much better!!!

Amy, darling, you and your bitchy snotty-nosed daughter Casandra can go kiss my a**!!! How dare you say ugly things to other people about my son, because he has ADHD and Bipolar Disorder!!! You know what??!! Your kids aren't exactly angels either,(more like devils with pitch forks). You my jaded, two-faced friend are a drunk, just like your shitty friends. Those brats at that birthday party were attacking and harassing my son, all because the parents were too drunk to watch and discipline their kids (this includes you)!!! And because he is different!!!

If you ever have anymore kids, I hope you end up with one that has severe ADHD, and you suffer what we have had to suffer. I hope then you'll be more understanding of these problems my child goes through, instead of having your nose stuck in the air. The same goes for your daughter. I really don't appreciate the s**t she whispered to your other friend right in front of me. Amy was a friend that used to live in my home town by the way, but I don't think she does anymore.

EnvysLoveSlave

ashleynmckay

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:57 pm
oh okay i hate my brothers sometimes! They hog the computer all day at home and i barely get to go on! and then when i do i don't even get half of the time one of them has been on! it's so unfair! and then yesterday my mom finally got a plan to get me on! but then my brothers came back home away from her so i only got on for ten minutes! i was soooo mad!
And then my mom has been seeing this one guy Todd. She met like two years ago. That's when we moved here anyway. Then they were supposed to get married, but they didn't and then this Todd guy was trying to blame it on my dad cause he's such an idiot. He also drinks waaaay too much beer and weighs about 300lbs! Talk about obese... and then she keeps breaking up with him and getting back together and tells me about it all the time! I'm getting so sick of hearing about it! And all she really wants to do is get married "before she gets old". But she is already 50 she's already old! And she only really wants to to have help paying for a nicer place to live. He even told her he won't marry her for 10 more years! I told her stop wasting time already! And then now she's like talking about him all the time and complaining about stuff. If i hear about him again tonight while im trying to sleep i'll scream!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:39 am
evil kyle ******** TOLD frenchie  

EggaSponge

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:04 am
EggaSponge

THAT b*****d! What'd he tell him? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:54 pm
Teh Dana
EggaSponge

Lets jump him after school!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:08 pm
Teh Dana
EggaSponge

that i like him emo  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games