Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:09 pm
Whooo new people!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:06 am
Hi, my name is Mark, and I recently joined this guild. Please call me Mats, as per my username. I'm 19, and I'm from Montreal, Canada. I am an up-and coming novelist and television producer, and my interests include anime, game shows, and creative writing. I love what you guys are going for the gold-starved community. Keep up the good work, and thanks a million for accpeting me.  

Matsuto Taisho

walkingundine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:57 am
Hi, everyone! I'm Jane. I joined this guild today for obvious I-need-gold-for-pretty-clothes reasons. I'm 24, from Massachusetts, and I'm a massive geek. *waves*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:09 am
walkingundine
Hi, everyone! I'm Jane. I joined this guild today for obvious I-need-gold-for-pretty-clothes reasons. I'm 24, from Massachusetts, and I'm a massive geek. *waves*

I can tell...You bought a nightmare scarf xD  

Pirate-Wolfe

Panda Plushie!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:53 am
Thank you for accepting me, and now it's introduction time. x3

Well, my name is Amber but you call me by my real name or you can call me Panda, Pandeh or make up your own nickname for me if you want. I'm nineteen years old and I live on the east coast.

I enjoy sleeping, listening to music, driving and Gaia. .<3

I also love pandas. ^^;

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:45 am
Pirate-Wolfe
walkingundine

I can tell...You bought a nightmare scarf xD

Can go you one better than that... It was actually given to me by a friend right at the time they came out. This account is really old... I've only just started using it again in the last month or two.  

walkingundine

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:18 pm
How nice of your friend. ;D

Wait, when did those come out? eek

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:00 pm
Shakespearean Squirrel here, and, as you can see by the thread topic, I'm new blaugh ! I'm a Shakespeare nut, and I love to write poetry, prose, and plays. I seek to complete my dream avi and to help others complete theirs. See you all around the guild forums!

-- An enthousiastic Shakespearean Squirrel  

Shakespearean Squirrel

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:10 pm
Oh wow! I'm impressed! New intelligent and interesting ppl! Welcome welcome! And w00t! I see there's a 24 yr old! ^.^ I'm 26! I love seeing ppl near my age joining! You guys and gals will love it here.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:39 pm
Hello! I am Lovethemusic, but you can call me Emo-chan. This is a mule account for xX Emo-chan Xx. I'm currently working on getting enough tickets for a parisian.
I love music. It is my life, and I listen to it every day, whenever I can.
I am 14 (yeah I sound so young) but I'm really intelligent for my age.  

Lovethemusic

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:38 pm
No comment about that one.......

Welcome anyways. heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:47 pm
Hello Everyone! My name is Cartwright and I am here for one reason...and I think you can guess it by the name of this guild! xd
I look forward to meeting and getting to know everyone here!  

Cartwright

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

.Angelic~Midnite.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:24 am
Hi, im Queenie... I'm 12 but im turning 13 in a week..-Nov.26- ^_^ Im from Toronto,Ont. i luv anime, manga, tv, computers, and art... Im too tall for my own good... im like almost 13 and im 5'3 almost 4. I joined cuz im trying to earn some gold.. ^_^ and btw thx a million for accepting my request to join ^_^!!

^_^

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:28 am
Dana Lockheart
How nice of your friend. ;D

Wait, when did those come out? eek

December '03 - pricing now around 1500k

I got mine from a random donator. xd  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:33 am
ack don't your going to make me depressed. sad damn unreachable item's lol

Hey to all the new people, great to see some more intelligent people joining the guild be sure to read all the important information before posting around also we do have subsections wink so all you anime/gaming/movie fans will be pleased wink

need any help pm me ^_^ have fun.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games