Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:16 pm
ghost rider smiles and goes into the cafeteria and finds a golden coin which he thought looked odd so he saves it in his pocket and asks craven whats your next class  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:18 pm
so wat should i do "I know i should confuse mortals all day long untill something cool happens." said Roy.  

outwar

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:19 pm
"Art." Craven replies picking up a tray from the counter then went to the business of finding a table for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:20 pm
im bored said johnny as he went outside to the park and lay down and read a book  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:21 pm
Dante Aurion
"I can summon a power to change to another form." Dante picked up the amulet. " With this" He then opened raven's hand and places it on her palm. "I want you to have it." Dante knew this was from his father and the only thing that linked them together but he didn't care. " It so you can remember me." The Dante musters up enough Courage to give her a kiss.
"And yes i'm pathethic But that is what makes Dante well....Dante" He smiles.

"What am I supposed to do with it? And isn't this the one that controlled the Demon or whatever you were talking about before?" Raven asked surprised that he was giving it to her. "Why am I going to need it to remember you? Are you going somewhere?" Raven asked a little sadly. Then Raven blushed when Dante kissed her. Well this is nice...Raven thought and smiled a little. "I was kidding, theres no way that someone part Demon can be pathetic," Raven said laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:22 pm
johnny goes into the cafeteria wondering were craven was as he creams with might craven go out side  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
Craven sat at a table then started eating quietly.  
"should i stop confusing motals i already confused 3"nah..  

outwar

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:24 pm
Looking up Craven spotted Johnny. "Hey Johnny "Lets go outside." She said running up to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:24 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante felt really fuzzy then begin to think why did not one want to go to that section of the library. He then saw a sign. It read " A gas that causes hallucination was sprayed here a few hours ago do not enter! " Funny Fynny Chung...."

Then to Raven's horror Dante began mummbling something and looked like he was about to pass out. "Oh great what did he do now?" She asked herself and then saw the sign over the area Dante had come out of. "You are an idiot," Raven said as she remembered a spell to make hallucinations go away. I'm not dealing with you if your all tripped out....Raven thought as she finished the spell.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:25 pm
RavenPiper
Dante Aurion
"I can summon a power to change to another form." Dante picked up the amulet. " With this" He then opened raven's hand and places it on her palm. "I want you to have it." Dante knew this was from his father and the only thing that linked them together but he didn't care. " It so you can remember me." The Dante musters up enough Courage to give her a kiss.
"And yes i'm pathethic But that is what makes Dante well....Dante" He smiles.

"What am I supposed to do with it? And isn't this the one that controlled the Demon or whatever you were talking about before?" Raven asked surprised that he was giving it to her. "Why am I going to need it to remember you? Are you going somewhere?" Raven asked a little sadly. Then Raven blushed when Dante kissed her. Well this is nice...Raven thought and smiled a little. "I was kidding, theres no way that someone part Demon can be pathetic," Raven said laughing.
Dante didn't want to worry her about anything. "No, I'm not going anywhere" Dante smiles, "I don't want to leave you not now not ever." He holds her tight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:27 pm
johnny couldnt abandon craven so he went and sat down with her and began observeing her  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:28 pm
will u help me  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:29 pm
Dante Thanked her for that and now remembers to read the sign before anything. " I Guess I should really Look before I leap" Dante looks at Roy who continued to glare at him. I wonder if he still remembers the bubble gum, I mean How long can he hold a grudge? Dante forgets about him and focuses on Raven. "Raven..." he felt like saying her name just for the hell of it.  

Dante Aurion

outwar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:29 pm
Roy glared at Dante and thought what is he doing with that vampire  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games