Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

bandanas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:56 pm
Name:Somebody
Grade:8
Race biggrin emon
Personality surprised utgoing, friendly, doesnt care what people think about him, humorous, ect.
History: had homeplanet Azera destroyed and is now the captain of the ship the Flight Demon. with his crew he flew off from Azera(yes we are now in a time period that ships can fly threw space and the sky) and is being a total pirate.
Weapons biggrin ark staff, tail, horns, wings, Dark Magic.
room: 7 plz. oh by the way this is my new character. my old one was somebodyadre so ya same person.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:47 pm
"Hello there Trista. Sorry about fainting, it's just that my uncle is a bit crazed..." Rianna looked out the window that Tirane had opened to get fresh air into the room. She sighed, and continued. "I just want a life that is mine, one that doesn't involve anyhing to do with royal society." Rianna lifted her teacup to her lips, slowly drinking the soothing liquid. As she set it down, a bluebird landed on the windowsill. Nataline smiled kindly, and took the letter from the table. As she held it in her hands, the letter burst into flames, and turned to ash. Rianna nodded her head in thanks, and then turned back to her cup. "That's why I like this school. I don't have to worry about aristocracy, snobby princesses, and obsessive suitors. My uncle, when he saw the application form for here, went into a frenzy. 'No, no no! You Have to become a lady. We're sending you to a boarding school!'" Rianna said, doing an impersonation of her uncle. "I have my mother to thank, really. She was the one who sent it in." Rianna grabbed a pillow, and started to cry.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:52 pm
Trista looked around awkwardly as Rianna started to cry. Although she was kinder than most demons she knew, she wasn't the sort of person who was friendly enough to console someone. She just had never done it. What should I do? She's crying...am I supposed to...?

"It must be hard, having to live up to certain standards, standards that you would rather forget and never follow. We all have standards to live up to, whether we like them or not. Some people are lucky and have standards that are easy to reach. Then there's us... We don't have it that easy. The standards...I don't want to be heartless. I want to have emotions, a soul, passion, all of the stuff that makes humans human! It makes them vulnerable, but they enjoy life. Isn't that what this is all about? Living to the fullest extent?" Trista stifled back a tear as she looked at her hands on her lap.

She laughed. "Look at me here, going on about personal stuff, going on about being human." She forced out a laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:21 pm
walks around confused not knowing were to go or what to do  

Raloris

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:14 am
Rianna looked up from the pillow, and started to wipe away the remaining tears.
"I guess your right... We all do have standards that people expect you to uphold. Well, I guess there's no point in crying my eyes out about this..." Rianna stood up, and took out a piece of parchment and a quill from under the table and started to write back to her uncle. After a few minutes, she gave it to Potts, who took it and flew towards the southeast.
"That should fend him off for a few more years," Rianna said as she looked in the direction of her homeland. She then turned to Trista and bowed in respect.
"Thanks for helping me out. You've given me inspiration... somewhat."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:02 am
Name: Barrouk
Grade: He's not in any grade and never applied to be in the school, even if he did he would've graduated years ago. He pretends to be a Janitor at times.
Race: Not a Vampire, that's for sure.
Personality: Cocky, bit of an a*****e. Charmer. Y'know.
History: Hunting people who are wanted dead. Currently hanging around children in a School enviroment. Uh-oh.
Weapons: Piss him off and you may find out.
Appearance: Badass.
Dorm: The Janitor's closet. (Which he installed himself.)  

Barrouk

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:22 am
((sorry about being off for so long spyware))

Mika walked around outside trying to think of how the moon would just disapear like that not that she minded "i wonder if there is anyway to become a full demon?" Mika wonderd aloud walking into a tree and falling onto her butt "Ow thats smarts" Mika said rubbing her head before bounding off around the school doing some laps  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:00 pm
Trista looked up at Rianna and smiled. "Glad I could help, although I don't think that was my intention in the first place." She looked out the open window.

"It's getting late. I better go back to my dorm. I've got a class in the afternoon."

She walked up to the door, opened it slightly, and slipped out. As she walked down the hallway headed for her dorm, she realized the way to unlock the next spell in the book. She smiled and ran down the hallway.  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

Barrouk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:53 am
And there he was, standing in the hallway. Armed with only a mop, he slowly glided the cleaning instrument along the floors of the hall. His eye rose to meet the girl running through the hall. He began to rise from his slouched, sweeping position to his full, astonishing height. He sneered at the girl and slowly brought his arm up level along his chest, raising his hand so his palm was facing her. He sneered and his arm tensed, as if preparing for something.

He paused.

"Hey now, no running in the halls. Slow down."

He lowered his arm back down to his mop and returned to gliding the serires of wet, interlaced fibres across the ground. Cleaning.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:58 pm
As she happily ran down the hallway towards her dorm room, Trista saw an old man sneering at her. He raised his arm in an odd position and then put his hand back on the mop.

"Hey now, no running in the halls. Slow down."

Trista slowed down slightly and walked past him, making sure her expression didn't change. There was something weird about the janitor and she knew it...she could sense it. She made sure he could no longer see her and extended her magical reach.

He's not magical...as far as I know. Vampire? No, no, that's not it. I can't tell you what's weird about him, but there's definitely something weird. Hmm...

A quiver on the wall to her left...a soft rustling to her right. Them has passed and Trista shivered. They were still here, which did not bode well for the half-demons.

"Mari."

Mari appeared silently behind her. "Yes?"

"Please check up on the janitor for me and give me the information as soon as possible. I don't...I don't trust him."

Mari closed her eyes for a moment. She opened her eyes suddenly and smiled malevolently. "I see why... I'll get the information as soon as possible."

She disappeared and reappeared. "He wants you to get close to the half-demons in the school if you can. He needs an inside person who seems innocent enough to get close. You understand, don't you?"

Trista started walking towards her dorm and away from Mari. "Yes."  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

Barrouk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:03 am
He began stroking the head of the mop along the ground. The mop seemed to be running dry, and the ground was fairly clean. It was possible that the floor was never dirty. He hummed in his deep, Czech accent, synchronised with each push of the mop. His eye stared into space as he worked away, repeating the same motion over and over.

"Soon."

His grasp loosened upon the mop, letting it rest against his shoulder. There appeared to be damp, heavy dents where his hands had been. He had been mopping that same area for an unimaginable amount of time, he had gone unnoticed until now. He stared at his palms, reddened by his grasp on the mop and coated with dust accumulated from the mop. He shook his head and slid his hands back onto the mop, returning to his same sweeping motion and low, rumbled humming.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:44 pm
It was close to midnight. Trista, slightly exhausted, closed her eyes for a moment. The book lay on her lap, open to the fourth spell, one that she had yet to unlock.

The second spell was fairly easy to unlock and easy to learn. It helped with a speedy teleportation and also helped her aim. The third spell took her some time to unlock, but she finally thought back to the janitor earlier that day. The motion he was making with the mop reminded her of a motion that her mother made several years back, at the Christmas Gala one year. Her mother's spell surrounded most of the people in the room and...

It was not a happy memory, Trista admitted, but her mother explained the spell afterwards as a lesson that Trista needed to learn. The spell bound whoever the spellcaster wished and broke them apart, piece by piece, fragment by fragment, mentally and physically.

Her mother had laughed, looking at the scene she had created. "It's beautiful, isn't it, Trista darling?"

Trista had stared at the bloody scene, making sure her emotion did not seep through. It was terrible...

The spell, performed on a book, did not have the same effect. After all, a book is not a being, not a "who", but it did create the effect Trista wanted. The book's magic binding spells broke, revealing many of the spells hidden. It was with this spell that the 3rd spell, 5th spell, and 6th spell were revealed.

Trista plopped onto the bed, taking in a deep breath. Mother would have been proud...mother would be proud if I told her.  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:43 pm
Mika sat in her room her legs crossed "the moon vanishes, i meat some new people, its been a good day" Mika said smiling and falling onto her back looking at the roof  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:15 pm
"Lady Trista, he's asking why you haven't done anything."

"Because I want to better myself."

"If you don't do this, you won't be around much longer."

"He can't get rid of me. Mother would-"

"Your mother is not in a position to go against him. She would lose her position and you know it."

"Father-"

"Your father is a human. He's got power in the human realm, yes, but when it comes to demons, he's powerless. Admit it, your family is in no position to help you at all."

"Mari, help me please. I don't want to...I can't do it. I've changed...perhaps for the worst, but I've changed. I can't just talk to them and know that they'll be dead because of me. I can't..."

Mari glared at Trista and then smoothed her face. "I'll see what I can do. Perhaps I can do the job that you cannot. Maybe he has another job for you that would better suit your...new personality. Of course, you know very well the punishment for abandoning a mission."

"It's better than..."

"I'll see what I can do." With that, Mari teleported out of the dormitory room. Trista sighed. This was not a good day.  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:01 am
Rianna sighed, and got up from her couch, after sitting there for 4 hours. She then sensed a new aura coming from outside her dorm room. She closed her windows, making sure to lock them. Tirane and Nataline then came out of two paintings on the ground, Tirane being the first to speak.

"Lady Rianna, is he here?"

"I hate to say it, but he is... In fact, he's standing outside my door. Doesn't know when to quit, I'll admit." Rianna sighed again, as she watched the door.

Knock. Knock.

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games