Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
Which Old Cartoons Do You Remember...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you remember?
Yes!!! Yes!!!
69%
 69%  [ 59 ]
No...
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
Sort of :S
15%
 15%  [ 13 ]
Yes yes, there's an option for you poll whores as well...
10%
 10%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 85

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:31 am
Xanatos Forever
Sanzoskitsune
I don't find it odd mostly because... its a bunch of girls running around in school girl uniforms of course boys would like it XP

@LaBelle, its my first attempt at something that's basically original, all original characters, I'm using some basic ideas from animes but none of the characters or storylines. It has to do with demons and the human world, demon world and a jewel... but the jewel isn't that important the only importance is what it does to the poor girl XP

Hey, I take offense to that! I genuinely watched it for the story...until I turned 13...then I started...noticing...things... stare

Ah, puberty.

...I wish I had more to say on the subject.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:32 am
I was lame when I was kid xp I remember dreaming about Sailor Moon a couple of times. stressed And no, not like that, if you're thinking in that fashion! I was, like, watching an episode of it...but, I was in it...only...this is the lamest part by far...I was, like...a super powerful Pikachu... sweatdrop  

Xanatos Forever

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:33 am
La Belle Isolde
Xanatos Forever
Sanzoskitsune
I don't find it odd mostly because... its a bunch of girls running around in school girl uniforms of course boys would like it XP

@LaBelle, its my first attempt at something that's basically original, all original characters, I'm using some basic ideas from animes but none of the characters or storylines. It has to do with demons and the human world, demon world and a jewel... but the jewel isn't that important the only importance is what it does to the poor girl XP

Hey, I take offense to that! I genuinely watched it for the story...until I turned 13...then I started...noticing...things... stare

Ah, puberty.

...I wish I had more to say on the subject.

stare The point is, the majority of the time I watched it, and even after puberty started, I didn't have those kind of thoughts about the series at all  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:33 am
.... rofl OMG YOU WERE A PIKACHU!!... wait what was a pokemon doing in Sailor Moon?  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:35 am
Xanatos Forever
I was lame when I was kid xp I remember dreaming about Sailor Moon a couple of times. stressed And no, not like that, if you're thinking in that fashion! I was, like, watching an episode of it...but, I was in it...only...this is the lamest part by far...I was, like...a super powerful Pikachu... sweatdrop

s**t... you reminded me how I had a crush on Ash Ketchum when I was 13 just by mentioning a pikachu. THATS RIGHT I HAD A CRUSH ON ASH!!!

*buries head in hands*

Brock is so much hotter anyway...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:35 am
Sanzoskitsune
.... rofl OMG YOU WERE A PIKACHU!!... wait what was a pokemon doing in Sailor Moon?

I don't know...I'm almost positive it was at that point that my path to RP formed. The pikachu was like...I dunno, like one of my characters...strangely enough, everytimg I'd daydream about an adventure, it wound up with my pikachu/me sacrificing myself to save everyone else...I guess I had a death wish when I was younger...*shrugs*  

Xanatos Forever

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:36 am
La Belle Isolde
Xanatos Forever

s**t... you reminded me how I had a crush on Ash Ketchum when I was 13 just by mentioning a pikachu. THATS RIGHT I HAD A CRUSH ON ASH!!!

*buries head in hands*

O.o...*pats her on the back* There there, it's okay...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:36 am
Xanatos Forever
Sanzoskitsune

I don't know...I'm almost positive it was at that point that my path to RP formed. The pikachu was like...I dunno, like one of my characters...strangely enough, everytimg I'd daydream about an adventure, it wound up with my pikachu/me sacrificing myself to save everyone else...I guess I had a death wish when I was younger...*shrugs*

I just realised, Pokemon didn't come out here till I was 12, and Sailor Moon was around when I was like 7 or 8. You watched religiously, didn't you?  

Trish the Stalker

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:37 am
La Belle Isolde
Xanatos Forever
Sanzoskitsune

I just realised, Pokemon didn't come out here till I was 12, and Sailor Moon was around when I was like 7 or 8. You watched religiously, didn't you?

sweatdrop Oh yes...every single day...almost never missed a show...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:37 am
Xanatos Forever
La Belle Isolde
Xanatos Forever

*buries head in hands*

No it's not. James is teh sex though, and I can admit that with zero shame.  

Trish the Stalker

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:38 am
La Belle Isolde
Xanatos Forever
La Belle Isolde
Xanatos Forever

*buries head in hands*

o.o...er, James...?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:38 am
Hey one of my friends is STILL in love with James... which is kind of disturbing  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:43 am
Xanatos Forever
La Belle Isolde
Xanatos Forever
La Belle Isolde
Xanatos Forever

*buries head in hands*

o.o...er, James...?

Team Rocket, with Jesse and James.

Sanzokitsune
Hey one of my friends is STILL in love with James... which is kind of disturbing

He actually has a whole cult following which I tapped into once. It was disturbing, very disturbing. A few graphic yaoi images later and very disturbing fanfics I can advise you not to go there. He gets a**-raped a lot. Yaoi's okay with me, but the rape stuff freaked me out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:43 am
James... raped... gonk oh dear god the images in my head are wrong so wrong!  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:44 am
Ohh yeahhh...James...  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items