Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
=-= The Advetures of PAI (just complaining...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What two days begin with the letter 'T'?
  Tuesday and Thursday
  Hm...*thinks hard*...Oh! I know! Today and Tomorrow!
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:51 pm
*purrs happily tail wagging and bats at the fake hand*  
Alright, byebye Prinny!  

Sentama Lin

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

aww see ya Prinny ugh trying to do two things at once isn't good ><  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:10 pm
Prinniesdood
^^ AIP's all in South San Francisco in Cali.
and within 5-10 minutes of eachother...  

Arcanas

Hunter

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:12 pm
Arcanas
Prinniesdood
nice!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:13 pm
~stir of echos~
Arcanas
Prinniesdood
nice!
yups...and we all went to middle and high school together  

Arcanas

Hunter

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:17 pm
That's really cool...

*sigh* It's so nice that you all are so close!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:18 pm
Arcanas
~stir of echos~
Arcanas
Prinniesdood
nice!
yups...and we all went to middle and high school together
thats always nice. iv still got friends from daycare O.O its kinda odd  

~Stir of echoes~

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:23 pm
Sentama Lin
That's really cool...

*sigh* It's so nice that you all are so close!
well, it does have it's perks..I mean hell..Iecur and I are sharing a cell phone plan (it's cheaper that way, seeing as we alternate who pays each month)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:25 pm
Yeah, but even the intangible things such as being friends for such a long time is definitely something special...

Hell... I think about my friendships and I realize how much I have wasted my life in studies and work... Sure... I got somewhere... but where did it get me if I had nobody to share the pains and joys with.  

Sentama Lin

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:31 pm
Sentama Lin
Yeah, but even the intangible things such as being friends for such a long time is definitely something special...

Hell... I think about my friendships and I realize how much I have wasted my life in studies and work... Sure... I got somewhere... but where did it get me if I had nobody to share the pains and joys with.
yeah..I know what you mean, I used to be kind of jealous of the people that went to the "good" schools, but then after I thought about it for a while, they lost touch with everyone they used to talk to, and well..they've changed...always having something due, or having to read this...I think their minds are going to implode if they take on enough stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:35 pm
Arcanas
yeah..I know what you mean, I used to be kind of jealous of the people that went to the "good" schools, but then after I thought about it for a while, they lost touch with everyone they used to talk to, and well..they've changed...always having something due, or having to read this...I think their minds are going to implode if they take on enough stuff.

Yeah... it's a good thing I've learned before anything like that happened. But... I can never get what I missed and I regret that I sacrificed the friendships I could've had for what? Some education? Sometimes I don't even know why I study or work so much...

I'm... I guess I'm just grateful for the people that I have now... and I hope I don't lose them... hopefully the friends that I have will keep in contact as long as you all have... maybe...  

Sentama Lin

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:43 pm
Sentama Lin
Arcanas

Yeah... it's a good thing I've learned before anything like that happened. But... I can never get what I missed and I regret that I sacrificed the friendships I could've had for what? Some education? Sometimes I don't even know why I study or work so much...

I'm... I guess I'm just grateful for the people that I have now... and I hope I don't lose them... hopefully the friends that I have will keep in contact as long as you all have... maybe...
and there you go..I wouldn't trade those guys for anything in the world..as different we may each be, we can still count on eachother when s**t happens..and that's what's important  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:46 pm
I'd do anything for the people I have right now as well... I wonder if they feel that way too...

But... maybe I shouldn't let this over-sentimentality in this thread. I'll shut up mmmmkay? heart  

Sentama Lin

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:52 pm
Sentama Lin
I'd do anything for the people I have right now as well... I wonder if they feel that way too...

But... maybe I shouldn't let this over-sentimentality in this thread. I'll shut up mmmmkay? heart
hey, you'll never know...but if that time ever should come, I wouldn't doubt...I mean hell..there was a time when I disliked Iecur for quite a while..actually, that was when we were in middle school now that I think about it...  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games