Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Creatures of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know a lot about vampires?
  Yes
  no
  A little
  a lot!
View Results

you never had a chance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:22 pm
Davyn hovered above the group on the ground. the clouds hung around him. he smiled... all the girls down there were beautiful but one caught his eye: the one who had almost elven features. 'but.... the elves died out long ago didn't they?'

Nacola also stood unseen. she vowed to make Luke love her again. like the others she did not see Davyn.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:14 pm
zid>>>
(looks at rina) (graps rina hands pulls her to the side) wtf is ur problem we shouldnt be standin here wastin are time with these people they dont know bout us n they wont know we should just get luke n ziger n run out of here  

killerheart

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:12 pm
Rina:>>
"if we leave before Ty does then he'll follow. i'd rather not have too many outsider problems until after we've been here for a while."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:20 pm
zid >>> how lond do we hav is it alot so then ziger can make more daggers. they r rly good for thrown  

killerheart

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:25 pm
"dunno. he better leave soon though. he smells funny. and i have a feeling that we are being watched"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:39 pm
ya well just keep this a sercert  

killerheart

CaptainMorganBlack

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:50 pm
((sorry I haven't been on over the holidays, guys. Had to see the family, you know...))

Niviane woke up feeling weak. What the hell did I do wrong this time? she thought, as she got up, rubbing her neck. She almost fell back to the ground when she felt the puncture marks. She felt different- too different, and she could tell she wasn't dreaming...

Everything looked different, sounded different.... smelled different. Niviane shook her head and started walking... in the opposite direction of the ice cream shop...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:25 pm
Kia: got in front of the new vampire girl that had just awoken and got out a vile of blood "drink this it'll make you feel better"

Ty: he heard something and he looked at everyone "i must go" he said and with that he was just gone...his scent, and any othe sence that he was even there.

Nashi: she got up trembling and looked at everyong wiping her black dress off from the dust on from the ground and looked around at everyone and started to walk into the forest wanting to be alone"

((hey ya'll i dont have internet access like i used to so i wont be on as much as i have been in the past....maby once or twice a week if im lucky but ill try my best...anyway the pic for my signature is for nashi and i hope ya'll like it))  

Fishies1236

CaptainMorganBlack

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:17 pm
Niviane jumped back.
"What the hell did you do to me?" she said, suprising herself with her own new confidence. She didn't feel small anymore- that much she knew. But she didn't want to accept that her fantasy was real. She took the vial cautiously...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:56 pm
When Ty left, Amie finally felt like she could breathe again. Sitting down on the roof of the building, Amie started thinking 'I was turned into a vampire to become the girlfriend of the guy who turned me. The guy who left me, half drowning in a river, and hasn't been seen in nigh on three years. This is so inredibly messed up!' The hairs on Amie's neck started to prickle--she was being watched. Amie started looking around frantically to find the one watching her and her new friends...  

SangreLeach

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:38 pm
"lets get out of here. i feel like we're being watched. Amie, you need to chill. he's gone now. you're safe"

Luke:>>
"Rina's right guys... somebody's watching. lets go"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:43 pm
Davyn followed the group as the left. he wanted to know the one girl.  

you never had a chance

killerheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:45 pm
zid>>>

rina when ever u want to leave we will leave

ziger>>>
zid how many do u want  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:55 pm
"then lets go now" she walked away, bakc towards the house  

silver.for.secrets

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:58 pm
she stared walking, but waited until everyone was ahead of her to look back. she felt someone lurking behind them. it was a man, about her age. instead of letting on that she knew she just kept going, still listening for him. when they got back to the house she felt him disappear as she shut the door. 'weird... wonder who he was?' she thought.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games