Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:18 pm
((Ayanes gonna chew my butt out majorly when she finds out i left the camp mrgreen ))
Jaden slowly entered the town trying to seem peaceful most of the villagers jsut ignored her whichc was fine at least there not attacking me Jaden thought as a few of the villagers starred at her after all she was a demon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:23 pm
We ran to her room. She had a blanket hanging out the window. The snow below her window suggested that she ran out, and swam to the neighboring island! I grew angry. "KEITSUME!!!!!!!!! YOU STUPID b***h! I TOLD YOU TO STAY PUT!" I yelled. Avani and Owen cowarded from my anger. "Lets go!" I grabbed their hands... but Owen almost forgot his suitcase. He grabbed it and I grabbed his arm. "Troplete" I yelled, and transported us to the next island, where powerful monsters are supposed to be held. Once there, a demon was standing not 5 feet from me. I quickly pulled out my sword and sliced him in two. "Keitsume shouldn't be here... lets wait by the managers office. She'll come up here soon..."  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:27 pm
Jaden made her way to the local inn/pub when she walked in many of the people inside scrammbled away from her she ignored them and walked up to the bar keep "i want a room to stay in" Jaden said he handed her a key and remained hidden behind the counted Jaden smiled and headed towards the rooms "being a demon has its perks"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:29 pm
"If your not here for a boat, you should get out." The manager said not looking up.
"I just wanted to know if there was any strange things happening here." my voice was muffled behind my hand.
"Not that I know of, and I know a lot. Now get out!" He sounded angry and he pointed at the door. I walked out. I saw the mountains shrouded in mist behind the shack. I ran towards it.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:31 pm
Jaden stopped about half way to hre room and realised "duh they'll kill me i my sleep" Jaden turned and walked back out htrowing the key at the barr keep narrowly missing his head she headed twards a small forest outside the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:39 pm
We saw Keitsume running. "Avani... if you will..." Avani had vines shoot up from the ground and wrap around Keitsume's legs. "I'll be back for you two in a minute." I told Avani and Owen. I ran up to Keitsume and said, "Troplete" and got her back home. "Keitsume... stay in bed... please. It's for your own good." Once there... I froze her. "I'm sorry Keitsume... I'll be right back. Troplete" I said, and grabbed Avani and Owen, and brought them back. I locked Keitsume's windows from the outside and unfroze her. "Keitsume, I know your a demon, and that part of you wants more power, but calm yourself! Heal up! Then we'll go over there and fight your brains out. ok?" I told her tenderly.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:45 pm
Jaden jumped into a tree that didnt have any lower branches for humans to climb on "i should be safe up here" Jaden muttered looking around and smiling "just like were i first meat Keitsume and Kiona"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:52 pm
"I'm sorry but.... What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? I just need to have a little freedom if you don't mind." I stood up and put my palm on the back of one of my hands. My fingers were pointed up in opposite directions and I released a fire blast out of my hands and jumped out of the giant hole I created in the wall. I closed my eyes and vanished into the Nayooti Mountains. Right into the lair of the demon clan. woops... I had a moment of mental panicing before I desided I could work this to my advantage.
"Master of the Yamashi. The strongest demon who lived, its an honor" I said in my most demon like voice. The leader looked at me from his throne. Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He smirked "And who might you be?"

((neckroz209, I think I know that you know where I got the idea from, sorry, it was cool!))  

Keitsume

Marino-San

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:57 pm
"Keitsume!" I yelled after she teleported... "Damn her!" I shouted. Avani and Owen cowarded again. "It's alright guys... how are we gonna fix the hold in the wall! I control the elements... I'm not a miracle worker!" I said, exausted. I slumped into a chair. "Why is Keitsume being such a whorebag? Is she on her period or something!" I complained.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:58 pm
((uhhh were did you get the idea from??))
Jaden was asleep her tounge out the side of her mouth on leg hung over the side of the branch her tailed swished left and right a quiet snore was the only noise being made.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:07 pm
"I am here to aid you, please. I want to help." I said bowing. This revenge was going to be sweet. I got up and swiflty telepoted behind him and pressed my flaming hot hand an inch from his back. This is what you had to do to be trusted by demons. Altho, he seemed to be an elf demon. I smirked and acted as evil as I could.
"I see, We'll get my second in command to see what you can do then." He said and another weak looking elf demon came into the cave room. It looked like we'd have to fight. This never happened before. This guy was smart. I wasn't looking forward to this. My chest ached. I readied myself for battle anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:08 pm
((your friend Evil Jedi, I like'd his avatar, so I kinda used some of his outfit))  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:10 pm
Jaden still slept quietly in her tree but woke up "oh yea thats better" Jaden said stretching her arms "now lets see the wolf camp is that way so i want to go that way" Jaden said looking towards a large section of forest.

((oh yea))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:22 pm
Jaden carefully jumped down from the tree and walked in the direction she had chosen "i hope Ayane wont be to mad about me leaving" Jaden sighed "but im not going back ether"  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:28 pm
I placed my hand on the ground and shot continuous blasts of fire from the ground. On had hit him and I teleported over to him and kicked him in the face. I heard something crack as I coughed up blood. I couldn't allow myself to be taked over the the weakening pain. I coughed up more blood which gave my opponent time to attack me. He hit me flat palmed in the stomach. I flew back and hit the wall. I slid down and he came again. I created sharp inch long fire fingernail on myself and jabbed them into the demons shoulder. I felt another pain in my neck where his dagger had berely sliced. I got up was forced back against the wall. I had deep wounds and scratches all over now. This demon could manipulate rocks and stones. I had been hit my a dozen and forced back against the wall. I had to do some quick thinking. I didn't want to lose, or die.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games