Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:19 pm
Geiru and Yami was fighting each other, fire on fire "Yami...I don't want to fight you!" he said, trying to dodge some of the balls of fire that Yami casted "neither do I, so if you don't want to fight surrender!" she said, casting more balls of fire at him "I didn't want to do this but I have no choice now don't I?" he said holding his hand up to the mysterious girl and starts to chant in an ancient language. Flames that takes a shape of a large serpent appeared, it made it's way to that girl, Yami then shielded that girl. A big explosion occurred, Geiru looked over the smoke to see if Yami was alive. Two arrows flew out hitting Geiru, one hitting his shoulder and the other one to his leg. The last thing he saw is Yami and that little girl disappearing with Gizu 'Damn it!' he cursed mentally.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:31 pm
Dante leaped down to Geiru, He was weaken tremendously, "What happened?" he ask then looked at him. "They left?"  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:26 pm
Geiru tries to stand up but his body won't let him so instead he dropped to his knees, breathing heavily "Dante, they're going to use Yami and my sister to the Flames Binding Ceremony and maybe after that, Gizu will absorb their power and their life... there might be two more people to die" he said, panting again "You have to save them before it's too late. There's a lot of time left, the ceremony takes about a week and three days to prepare... I don't know where they're going to...put up...the ceremony..." he said weakly after that, he became unconscious and collapsed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:58 pm
Dante picked Geiru up and, carried him over his shoudler as he went back into the castle, "Bro!" he called out looking for Vergil.  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:10 am
Vergil knelt on the ground, supporting Aneesha with his strong arms. A crimson pool surrounded them; Aneesha's blood... Vergil looked at her wound, and closed his eyes in dismay. Looking into her brown eyes, her normal state, he felt his heart skip a beat, or two. Struggling for words, he found himself half crying. "Aneesha... I'm so sorry..." Holding her body close to his, he kissed her head, stroking her hair softly, constantly whispering how sorry he was.
Aneesha chuckled softly. "I knew part of you cared... Still... Deep down..." Her voice was weak, but still, she smiled faintly.
Tears escaped Vergil's eyes as he heard her sweet voice. "I never stopped caring... I only said those things to push you away... You deserve better than me..."
Shaking her head, she put a hand on his cheek. "Vergil... I want you... Only you... I think you always knew that..."
Half smiling at her, his water-filled eyes stared into hers. "I know..." Frowning at her wound, he then came up with an idea. She needed to be healed, and well, he was the man for the job. Only she brought out his inner emotions, those he chose to discard many years ago for the sake of power... She gave him reason to live, but without her, he was nothing but a lost soul... Revealing his wrist, he brought her face to it. "Drink. You need to... You'll heal faster. Please. Don't ask questions, just do it."
Knowing how serious he was scared her, but nonetheless, she sunk her fangs into his wrist, drinking his sweet blood. He wouldn't 'turn', since the bite would have no effect on him; just mere blood-loss. After a while, she retreated, and gave a sigh of satisfaction. "Just what I needed... I feel a bit better, thank you..." Sitting up, she looked down at her wound, seeing that it was still nasty. Then looking into his watered eyes, she began to sob softly. "Even a devil may cry, Vergil..."
Taking her into his arms, he picked her up, bridal style, and began to walk away from the room. She wasn't in a good condition, regardless that she drank blood... But now, he felt at ease since he apologised. Still, he needed to tell her how he really felt, but part of him knew that she had an inkling as to how he did feel... Afterall, they knew each other better than they knew themselves...  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:39 pm
Dante sighed as he walked around, Still pretty weak and, Carrying Geiru was a bit of a struggle, "Did you guys Die, Damn!" he said loudly ruining their moment. He wasn't gonna to carry anymore bodies.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:59 pm
Teru ran over to them panting "what happened? I thought that Geiru saved Yami already...?" he asked, he was holding Poki and Yukari was along with the both of them "What happened to her and why isn't she with you guys?" Poki asked in a worried way.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:09 pm
"Geiru couldn't pull out with the win," he said then laid Geiru down, "Poor Guy," he then stretched out abit. He grinned then Dante fell over unconscious.  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:27 am
Vergil carried Aneesha, hiding his sorrowful face with loose bits of his slick silver hair. Approaching Dante, he continued to hold her, not preparing to let her go. "She's weak... Not in any condition to fight."
Aneesha gasped and lifted her torso up, but her weak body defeated her. "But we need to save Yami... You can't do it alone... Besides, you've lost quite a bit of blood, Verge..." She was obviously referring to when she bit him...  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:47 pm
Dante sighed as he laid on the floor, "I'll handle it," Dante then got up, "I'll deal with These loser, We have aleast aweek, You guys go back and, rest, I'll end this fight," he said then grinned.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:53 pm
durge ,and his new army entered the castle once again to find dante laid on the floor "dante" durge said in a gruesome voice his body looked decayed but didnt smell like it on top of his head layed a crown "the undead king"has returned too his throne durge yelled as his army stood strong the fog kept getting thicker ,and his army kept getting stronger "son of sparta i shall aid you"durge told dante wit his eyes glowing yellow  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:44 pm
Teru looked at Dante "you're too weak, you need to rest...I'll look where Geiru took her, you don't know where it is and because that the altar he was going to is broken he'll have to look for another one..." he said, Poki noticed that Teru might be hiding something "Say, how come you know where he was going to go first?" Poki asked "Gizu is our uncle" Teru replied "that's why we ran away from home and stayed in Yami's home" he added.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:03 pm
Dante shook his head then got up as if nothing happened, "I'm great, I mean, I'll go, Durge and, His pals will help,"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:30 pm
durge shook his head ok ,and then raised his arms soon half the army had gotten ready for battle while the other half sunk into the ground,and grabbed dantes feet "you will get more than my help'durge told him as the undead soldiers began to take shap of dark armor on dantes body  

vampire_guardian116

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:18 pm
"And you're bringing us there" Poki said, referring to him and Yukari "You should because Yami is our mistress and we know how we can stop this from happening" Yukari suddenly spoke "bring me along as well, I might be of help to you guys, I know about these kinds of ceremonies..." Teru said.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games