Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
"What would you do" GAME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna play?
  Why not.
View Results

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:50 am
I would think omg what have i got myself in for lol

What would you do if your best friend had a crush on the same guy as you?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:32 am
I would start having a crush on some other guy either to have for myself or to lure her to like the latter better so I'll have the first all to myself. xp

WWYD if Santa came over to ask for a trick or treat from you this Halloween? eek  

CMC Representative

Blondiest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:52 am
I would say "Uh... nice costume sweatdrop " and give him some candy.

WWYD if you would go to gaia one day and there would be a white page saying "Sorry, Gaia no longer exists. It was so much trouble that we decided to just shut it down."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:55 am
I would cry.

What would you do if you could have any animal as a pet, even ones which are extinct?  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:52 am
Id get me an Ankylosaurus mrgreen

WWYD if a giant Grunny came romping through your town/city?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:33 pm
I'd capture it and use it for my own dark needs....

What would you do if you got transported into another world, where nothing is what you expect, and you can't get out??  

Red Alert Serise

CMC Representative

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:32 pm
Then I'll have to expect the unexpected so the unexpected won't happen, and everything will be all right to live in for the rest of my life. rofl

WWYD if you recieved an awful *insert very embarassing item here* for a present from your aunt and happened to open it in front of friends and family in your birthday party?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:49 am
Try to make it not as embarrassing as its already happened... or divert attention to the birthday cake!

WWYD if you had to make a speech in front of people you don't know, about a topic which you don't know that well but are marked on + you have a severe shyness and fear of talking in front of people?
burning_eyes (this situation is SO not funny)  

vertgreen4

CMC Representative

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:02 am
I will laugh nervously and shyly tell them I seriously have stagefright and I hate talking publicly to a group, and then start off with whatever I can say or think of about the subject, admitting too that i have no idea what its really about. sweatdrop

WWYD if you found out you had powers like Matilda? (psychokinesis I think, the ability to move any object/s with the power of the mind)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:46 pm
I'd use my powers to crush all those who've hurt me or my friends and family!! (how noble of myself....how abnormal, too...)

wwyd if a bunch of mini-ninjas attacked you? (they're like...1 foot tall, with squeaky annoying voices)  

Red Alert Serise

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:57 pm
Id pull out a 12gauge and tell em "Take your Lollipop Guild somewhere else" rofl

WWYD if you were all alone and no one cared about you or came to visit or such things and people though of you as a weirdy or freak?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:03 am
What a strange one (WWYD).....how do i know what they'll think of me xp anyway i'd get angry at first but get used to it and try to deal with it. Enjoy all the time alone until something happens

WWYD if your toys started coming alive while you sleep so you wake up surrounded by them? rofl

vertgreen4

CMC Representative

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:37 am
Oh my, its a good thing I got rid of my childhood dolls then. *phew* Those scare me the most (thanks to Chuckie. crying ) Uhm...what toys do I have... eek I guess it'd be kind of freaky, but it might be a fun thing 'cause so far the only toy I have (aside from boardgames I guess) is a Mokona stuffed toy I recieved today. blaugh

WWYD if you had a real Deathnote? (For those who don't know it, the Deathnote is a notebook from the anime series Deathnote, wherein whoever's name is written in it dies, for the price of the user's soul neither going to heaven or hell when the he/she dies in his/her own time.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:49 pm
I would keep it away from those who would misuse it...and I? I would use it (out of temptation)...because, let's face it....something like that will nag at me saying "use me!! Use me!!"

WWYD if you met Yuko from XxX Holic? (fyi: Yuko is a space-time witch who grants any wish....for a suitable *and often, difficult* price...)  

Red Alert Serise

Blondiest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:03 am
I would stare at her with a big manga jaw drop and ask for an autograph xp

WWYD if a mysterious stranger appeared and told you that earth was going to be destroyed and you were the only one who could save it?  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games