Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:59 am
not to forget my 3rd exam period of this yaer starts this friday while we leave for spain tomorrow..

[Frito]
boy-toy-kun
IMWanderling
[Frito]
boy-toy-kun
IMWanderling
It's a stormy day here... Lots of thunder and lightning. Maybe I should tempt fate and mow the lawn. rofl Nah...
I'd do it, but thats just me.
If you can drive a car in a thundestorm, why shouldn't you drive a riding mower? n_n

It's a push mower. xd It's not thundering atm, but the clouds look dark and ominous. twisted As soon as I start the mower, I just know the sky will open up. whee Maybe I'll do it tomorrow instead. 3nodding It's rained for like a month straight here. It better get sunny soon. stare
but why? rain is the best. *loves rain, hates sun*
Sun after and during rain = teh humid and hot suz0rz gonk
thats why i hate florida. my aunt & uncle live over there and its cool to see them but i hate that weather. the aways hot and stickyness ewww  

B e l a c

Ketake

Aaah, lasanga goodness  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:00 am
I wouldn't mow wet grass. I'll wait 'til it dries first. Wet grass gets stuck to ya and is hard to get off. Grass ish itchy. scream I like the sun... I like the rain too, but not while I'm outside in it.

You'd have liked it here, boy-toy-kun. It rained for a month straight. gonk At least it's fun today with thunder storms. I love those. 3nodding The louder and more fierce, the better. whee  

IMWanderling

[Frito]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:01 am
boy-toy-kun
[Frito]
boy-toy-kun
IMWanderling
[Frito]
If you can drive a car in a thundestorm, why shouldn't you drive a riding mower? n_n

It's a push mower. xd It's not thundering atm, but the clouds look dark and ominous. twisted As soon as I start the mower, I just know the sky will open up. whee Maybe I'll do it tomorrow instead. 3nodding It's rained for like a month straight here. It better get sunny soon. stare
but why? rain is the best. *loves rain, hates sun*
Sun after and during rain = teh humid and hot suz0rz gonk
thats why i hate florida. my aunt & uncle live over there and its cool to see them but i hate that weather. the aways hot and stickyness ewww
At least you have OCEAN I'm stuck living in ******** KENTUCKY!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:05 am
I'm right on the ocean too. That's the only cool place here in summer. It's not muggy here today though. Thunderstorms always break up that sticky feeling. They also mean the sun will be here again soon. Thunderstorms are teh smex. 3nodding  

IMWanderling

B e l a c

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:05 am
IMWanderling
I wouldn't mow wet grass. I'll wait 'til it dries first. Wet grass gets stuck to ya and is hard to get off. Grass ish itchy. scream I like the sun... I like the rain too, but not while I'm outside in it.

You'd have liked it here, boy-toy-kun. It rained for a month straight. gonk At least it's fun today with thunder storms. I love those. 3nodding The louder and more fierce, the better. whee
thunder storms are fun, lighting lighting up the sky. yeah!.
and where are you?

frito - I have the ocean here. I live in souther california. like 10 blocks from the beach xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:06 am
I have the Kentucky Lakes... but I hate going there.. because my friend is the one who owns a boat D:  

[Frito]

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:08 am
I so totally pawn you all
Cuz' I got a garden hose!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:09 am
]-Wandering-Raven-[
I so totally pawn you all
Cuz' I got a garden hose!
I have one of those! But I bet its not as great as yours :3  

[Frito]

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:11 am
I live in New Brunswick, Canada. We have lakes too. That's where the fishing is the most fun. whee Although, deep sea fishing rocks too. We have a canoe and an aluminum boat with an outboard motor. They're no good for the ocean though. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:12 am
I know I can aim a cherry of a tree 10 metres away XD

also I got the roof of an apartment block wich I can reach with the hose.

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

[Frito]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:12 am
Still fun <3 I never fish..... Only once..

Deep sea fishing would be teh rockz0rz!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:13 am
]-Wandering-Raven-[
I know I can aim a cherry of a tree 10 metres away XD

also I got the roof of an apartment block wich I can reach with the hose.
That's one hell of a hose X_x  

[Frito]

B e l a c

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:15 am
IMWanderling
I live in New Brunswick, Canada. We have lakes too. That's where the fishing is the most fun. whee Although, deep sea fishing rocks too. We have a canoe and an aluminum boat with an outboard motor. They're no good for the ocean though. rofl
thats cool. lakes are fun if you got the stuff for it (ie boats). and fishing is cool. I havent been out for a while but i used to do it all the time.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games