Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
This is the Simple Bump Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bump?
  Bump!
  Bump...
  Bump?!
View Results

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:29 pm
I also played in the Diablo IV beta and found it fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:26 am
Romance_Addiction

oh my freaking stars a living breathing ppl!!!!! AHHHH you made my day lol its been so lonely! Ty for posting! Bumpitty bump and have some floofy gifs you lovely! And I loved the diablo iv beta. I was skeptical but now I'll be playing it this summer! Have a lovely day you!

User Image User Image  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:34 am
and a bonus bump dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:46 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction

oh my freaking stars a living breathing ppl!!!!! AHHHH you made my day lol its been so lonely! Ty for posting! Bumpitty bump and have some floofy gifs you lovely! And I loved the diablo iv beta. I was skeptical but now I'll be playing it this summer! Have a lovely day you!

User Image User Image

I played Rogue and Sorc.
I was thinking of playing Minecraft again.  

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:24 pm
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction

User Image User Image

I played Rogue and Sorc.

I'm so into wow and ff14, gta v and phasmo that I don't play a whole lot else lately. Dabble in some old dos games from time to time. Powerwash Simulator when I wanna let my brain pancake lol. Looking at trying out demonologist tho that one looks sweet! and coffee talk too comes out this month i think! I'm super hyped for that one![ Golf gang.. that ones new and looks like what golf with ur friends used to be but lil better. Plannin on getting that as a fun game to play with the bf!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:50 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction

User Image User Image

I played Rogue and Sorc.

I'm so into wow and ff14, gta v and phasmo that I don't play a whole lot else lately. Dabble in some old dos games from time to time. Powerwash Simulator when I wanna let my brain pancake lol. Looking at trying out demonologist tho that one looks sweet! and coffee talk too comes out this month i think! I'm super hyped for that one![ Golf gang.. that ones new and looks like what golf with ur friends used to be but lil better. Plannin on getting that as a fun game to play with the bf!

I have played both FFXIV and WoW pretty recently. Though it has been a bit on GTA V.  

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:54 pm
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction

User Image User Image

I played Rogue and Sorc.

I have played both FFXIV and WoW pretty recently. Though it has been a bit on GTA V.

I only got back into gta v after catching it during the snow event where everything was covered in snow. It was so pretty that I was hooked then they took it away and I was like well hell.. I've gotten going now lol. I play wow classic. I have a guild there that does some casual play and raiding. Been alot of fun going back! FF14 I'm addicted to glam and crafting and house decorating.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:02 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction

User Image User Image

I played Rogue and Sorc.

I only got back into gta v after catching it during the snow event where everything was covered in snow. It was so pretty that I was hooked then they took it away and I was like well hell.. I've gotten going now lol. I play wow classic. I have a guild there that does some casual play and raiding. Been alot of fun going back! FF14 I'm addicted to glam and crafting and house decorating.

I play WoW retail and I have started to raid the newest expansion.
And for FFXIV, I love those and also leveling.  

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:09 pm
I'll start new box since we had one going a long ways! I'm only lvl 65 on retail so far but I go back off and on and hammer out a lvl from time to time. Haven't raided anything there yet but at least did the lfrs on last retail xpac. Hopefully I can at least do that again to see the content. classic guild keeps me busy lol we got a 25 man raid and a couple 10s going.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:28 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
I'll start new box since we had one going a long ways! I'm only lvl 65 on retail so far but I go back off and on and hammer out a lvl from time to time. Haven't raided anything there yet but at least did the lfrs on last retail xpac. Hopefully I can at least do that again to see the content. classic guild keeps me busy lol we got a 25 man raid and a couple 10s going.

I didn't do the raids on the last xpac. I only started doing M+ and raids this one.  

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:34 pm
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

I didn't do the raids on the last xpac. I only started doing M+ and raids this one.

Ah ok. Castle Nathria i think it was called last xpac was rly cool. The rest was meh. Myhics kick my butt lol. Can do through 13 last couple xpacs or so but that was trying my best. After that it was just too much for me. They've added a kind of mythic with heroic plus in classic now where the harder version of the heroic has a modifier and drops better gear.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:47 pm
The Fooligans missions on gta v are a freaking hoot. Doing the 2nd dose ones tonite.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:06 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
The Fooligans missions on gta v are a freaking hoot. Doing the 2nd dose ones tonite.

Are those heists?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:09 pm
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Are those heists?

Nah they're new, They added the acid lab and these full dose missions as kinda soloable income. you can do the missions in groups but they're short missions. and you can set up a warehouse and an acid lab van thingy. and every few hours go delivering solo on a motorcycle for like 300k a round. altho you have to do supply missions or pay a bit for stock. I just buy stock and let it add up passively then deliver.

But the storyline for the missions for it is the most fun I've had in gta so far.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:39 am
and btw woohoo! just realized its double sell missions so i'm getting a lil over 500k per delivery from my acid lab! mrgreen I should work on wow or ff14 but.. this games my junk food. make money buy toys all selfish haha.. lets go delivering!  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff