Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:11 am
"I worried more that something would happen that couldn't be fixed if I didn't." Ariae replied softly, offering Jaquel a weak smile now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:19 am
((Can't...stop...imagining....Ariae....and Jaquel...as Brits....))

"We never would have blamed you if something like that happened. Just as long as you did whatever you could." Jaquel said with a small smile before sighing and getting to his feet. "Alright, I think I'm good now."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:26 am
{XD Lol! I caused a trend, haven't I? XD}

Ariae stood herself up as well. "Thank you, although I would have certainly blaimed myself then. Now, let's get the good berries back to the others. Any green ones should immediately be discarded."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:28 am
((Yes you have.
And I now declare the world of angels to be Britain. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

"Duly noted." Jaquel said with a slight chuckle as he helped in proper berry collection and transportation.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:13 pm
{I want the next two worlds I inspire to be like Scotland and France. Because I said so. And because I love their accents too. Especially Scottish accents. ...THEY ARE SUPER SEXY ACCENTS, OKAY?!}

Ariae made sure to make Jaquel keep a slower pace, just in case he started feeling ill again.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:20 pm
((*rubs chin* Dwarfworld can be Scotland. Fairy world can be France. xd ))

"I hope everyone's okay with assorted vegitation for dinner. I'd go hunting, but the only thing we have to skin animals with is the pervert blade." Van said after the couple came back.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:31 pm
{Also, dwarves should never grow beards in this universe. They just drink and forge alot and look like midget elves...except grittier. biggrin

Okay, now I want to make another roleplay based in Van and Mala's universe. It can be like a fantasy setting with a mixture of technology and magic, past and present! biggrin D}

"I'm a vegan." Larai said easilly, not seeming to mind in the least.

"I don't mind either. Berries, if made right, taste just as lovely as any cake."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:37 pm
Kai and Van just sweatdropped, not usually being the sort to dine on salads and the like on a regular basis, but they kept their mouths shut as they little choice in the matter.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:43 pm
{The only reason why I'm probably wanting this is because I've been quite addicted to Rune Factory 3 as of late.}

Ariae sat by the camp fire, smiling at the others. "So, how do you want to eat your berries? I can make them into a sweet sort of mush, I can cook them to make them warmer and a bit sweeter, or you can just eat them raw. Either way, these berries are safe to eat in each state."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:45 pm
((XD))

"I...don't think cooking is going to make too much of a difference here..." Van muttered as he popped a berry into his mouth.

((Have to go soonish to do much art hw.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:48 pm
{What can I say? Even if I have to play as a guy, that game is really ******** addicting. Like, holy s**t. This game is my anti-drug. ((This is why I love RPG's))

Art...and homework? The concept makes no sense to me. After all, it's...art. crying That seriously sucks. Well, I wish you good luck with it none the less...no matter how unnatural it may be.}

"You'll be surprised." Ariae replied, going on to pull some cooking supplies out of her pack and beginning to make her's into a sweet berry flavored pudding.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:55 pm
((Block sucks. XP And it's more like 'classwork I should probably work on outside of class'. We're making color wheels as a project but poor scheduling has us behind and we're starting a new project on monday. @_@ But doesn't sound that bad, right? Well these color wheels have twelve wedges, one for each primary, secondary, and tertiary (red-orange, yellow-green, blue-violet, etc.) colors. Then each wedge has nine different bands for the different levels of black or white that can be added. Painting a single wedge clocks in at about an hour and a half. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:00 pm
{s**t LOAD OF ******** THAT'S AN ORGY OF SUCK. Seriously, a project like that would piss me off immensely.}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:17 pm
((Yeah. Expect to see that suicidal smiley a lot at this rate.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:40 pm
{I don't blaim you thar. Just don't copy that smiley. XD He or she is not a good example to go by}  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games