Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:23 pm
Any shorter and it would be a ski.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:25 pm
MrJimmy
Jaft
I finally see the Lobo...

Perfect.
She has more pics in her Photobucket, just cut the tail off of the url for that picture to see.
Don't you need her password for that?  

Indigo Project

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:25 pm
Okay, on a related note... those clothes aren't mine, that outfit came from my mom's closet! *couldn't find her pants*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:26 pm
Is your mom a hottie? O.o

^^Apparently not Indigo. I saw her album stuff.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:26 pm
Indigo Project
MrJimmy
Jaft

Perfect.
She has more pics in her Photobucket, just cut the tail off of the url for that picture to see.

Oh, no. I'm stupid and have it so that it's open to copy links, though I should probably fix that... at least I think that's how it is... yeah... and you can still cruise the bucket even if you aren't me from that code, you just have to do like Jimbo said. 'Tis sad, really... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:27 pm
Jaft
Is your mom a hottie? O.o

^^Apparently not Indigo. I saw her album stuff.

0.o; Ummm, I dunno... she's my mom 0.o; And she doesn't fit that skirt anymore, she just has a closet full of stuff I can wear half of but she can't. >.<  

Lobo-chan

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:28 pm
Ahahahaha...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:28 pm
Lobo-chan
Indigo Project
MrJimmy
Jaft

Perfect.

Oh, no. I'm stupid and have it so that it's open to copy links, though I should probably fix that... at least I think that's how it is... yeah... and you can still cruise the bucket even if you aren't me from that code, you just have to do like Jimbo said. 'Tis sad, really... sweatdrop
I wonder if I have that...  

Indigo Project

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:29 pm
What? 0.o;
And here Jaft, since you're a freak and looked at the pics I had up on there... what do you think? *fears potential answers*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:32 pm
I thought the cat on the foot and the lizard on the breast pictures were erotic... Lol.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l178/lobo-chan/

There's the link for checking her pics.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:34 pm
Wait... the tailless cat with the foot? That was Pablo and my gramma's foot! >.< And yeah... Fluffy is a perv I guess... his favorite place to hang is off my chest. Ah well, he's cute ^.^ *smacks Master Jaft upside the head*
You know, it's strange... I usually have my hair down, but all my pics on there have my hair up 0.o;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:35 pm
razz

You should have told me that before I...

Just kidding lol.

Well, I guess your hair must be special.

>.>  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:38 pm
Does this linkwork for you guys? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:38 pm
Yeah, the pics I have of me on there are either 1. new piercings, don't want hair tangled in earrings 2. dressed up 3. doing something that hair in face=bad sweatdrop
*stabs Jaft with a spork* So... have you any pics on here, or do you fear making people's eyes bleed?

ADD: Sorry Ind, that one wants a log in. And your sig has like, a freakin' boffo sword! *cowers* Don't bonk mah head! gonk  

Lobo-chan

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:40 pm
The heck Lobo?

All my pics AND my video are in my GMT thread. Take a look when you're paying attention.

OWNED!

And the link doesn't work Indigo. Post a picture, I'll find the link, and provide the link.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games