Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CC_Rikku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:57 pm
Well...my name is Chanel(that's not how I actually spell it, but for safety purposes I spell it like that on the computer!! wink )
I run Cross Country, I love horses and cats, my favorite games are Kingdom Hearts 2, Heavenly Sword, Red Ninja: End of Honor and Final Fantasy X/X-2.
I'm almost always happy and hyper. twisted lol Just wait till ya get ta know me....
I love my friends to death here on gaia and in real life.
I'm just your average crazy teenage girl, what else is there to say?? lol whee whee whee whee 3nodding 3nodding
(ANd Right now I'm trying to get my avi to look like rikku from FF X-2 and I only have 3 more things to get!!! Wooee!!! lol) That is all. Ha ha...

cool whee whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:58 am
Welcome to the Guild of guilds!  

PantomineX

Little Fox Demon

Familiar Friend

9,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:34 am
Hello, my name is Kathy.
I'm 14 years old. I live in the Netherlands, so my English isn't really perfect. Err.. I'm a female member as you can see. I'm bisexual. (If that's a problem, please tell me and I'll leave this guild immediatly.)

I'm a game freak. My favourite games are Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Tekken and Final Fantasy.
I'm a big fan of Anime and Manga.

I'm a little weird. I can be very shy, it's mostly when I meet new people. Once I get used to the people, I can be very easy to talk to.

Anyway, if you want to know more, just PM me. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:19 pm
hi im kim and i luv working out, being active...i am OBSESSED with mortal kombat! its my fav game. wen it comes to music i will basically listen to anything. and i luv meeting ppl who r really nice!  

snuggle wuggles

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sn1p3dud3d

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:57 pm
Ello, I'm Sterling...yeah funny name.. wink im 17 18 in sept and im preety obsessed with games on the 360. (yes i have Xbox live) and thats pretty much it about meh. ^^ (>'.')><('.')><('.'<)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:13 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone!

@Kitana — Just for clarification, is that the classic MK, or the new one?

Sn1p3dud3d
Ello, I'm Sterling...yeah funny name.. wink im 17 18 in sept and im preety obsessed with games on the 360. (yes i have Xbox live) and thats pretty much it about meh. ^^ (>'.')><('.')><('.'<)

Just a heads up, Sterling, anything under size 9 is pretty difficult (if not impossible) for me to read on my monitor. I'm supposing, then, that it's difficult (if not impossible) for other people too. If you want your posts read by the widest number of people possible, then you shouldn't make it difficult to do so.
Welcome to the guild. Oh, and I happy to think that Sterling is a pretty kick a** name! biggrin

Oh, and should actually be reading this, can you PM me with instructions on how to actually read/pronounce your name?  

124-C

snuggle wuggles

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:18 pm
i like them all, my friend and i r almost through with shaolin monks and now im trying to get through armageddon  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:26 pm
Hi!

I'm Jessica. I've been on Gaia for a while, but I haven't navigated the site much until recently.

Feel free to check out my profile if you want to know more about my interests. I love all sorts of movies, music, books, etc. A couple of my favorite Anime shows are Naruto and Death Note. I LOVE to cook. I've recently gotten bold enough to speak my mind, although I hope I always do so with wisdom and grace.

I'm glad to be here!!
~J  

cutie6380

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:48 pm
That's a bummer, Cutie, cause we don't let people speak their mind here... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:05 pm
Hello new guildies! have fun ^.^  

Dark_Wyvern

Lance Maddox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:31 pm
Hi everyone, my name is Lance (Maddox isn't my last name though). I’m brand new to Gaia. I really have never been on forums before. I just kind of looked through Google for something to do because I was bored to tears, and lo and behold here I am. I have no idea what this is about at all. I’ll probably grow to like this though, since I’ve been getting a lot of free time lately. So…let’s see…I’ve looked through this discussion a bit and I don’t really know what too many people are talking about….well, I’ve played video games but I really don’t like them that much….I don’t like the cartoon stuff like anime or manga or whatever….. so I’ll probably be worthless for that kind of discussion (that's probably a really bad thing). But other than that, I love sports; I’m really good at basketball, tennis, and soccer. I love hanging out with my friends. Music and family are other things that keep me going. I’m a very secretive guy and I’m also pretty shy at first meeting. But I’m actually a really nice, outgoing person. I'm very open-minded and always up for new things. I can, however, sometimes be a tad bit narcissistic (I'm workin on it though). And I love discussing things.

So yeah, thanks for letting me join and everything....like I said, this is a bit awkward for me, but I'm trying to spread my horizon a bit and see what else is out there. I really do hope to get to know some of you though.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:10 am
Welcome new people biggrin  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

I Be Phil

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:19 pm
im kyler chan im currently 14 almost 15 and thats all for now i guess  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:49 pm
Bonjour, new people....
you can call me Blood for short, if you like....

a rose for you...

()){--%---

heart biggrin heart  

Blood In Vaine

angela-anarchy-too

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:43 pm
hello
people my name is angela
i like all forms of art
i like discussing random topics [reason why i joined this guild]
i'm tall[6'0"]
i like running and volleyball
people call me emo eek
i'm not emo, i'm punk
i like to meet new people
i'm nerd/dork
PM me if you want to know more about me wink
if have myspace PM me your url!

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games