Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Oskar McOlan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:16 am
MrJimmy
Omochii
You're not ugly stir, don't be silly! >:[
And scared looks rather snazzy biggrin

I cut my own hair and messed it up a bit xD
So no pictures of me for a while >.>
[Until I can get someone to de-screw it anyway]
pics or it never happoned
Bwhahahaha, having said that, I asked my sister [who trained as a haridresser for a few months >.>] to cut it and sort it out for me. xD No pictures of dodgy fringe for you.

The poses :O
I love the poses. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:20 am
Hiicomo
MrJimmy
Omochii

Bwhahahaha, having said that, I asked my sister [who trained as a haridresser for a few months >.>] to cut it and sort it out for me. xD No pictures of dodgy fringe for you.

I love the poses. xd
    Coward. xd

And Lo! bass has a new picture, especially for the ATG! I just took it now with mah webbercam. Wet, straggly haaair. xd

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Omochii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:33 am
xd Why yes, yes I am a coward. And wet scraggly hair doesn't look too bad on you, if I may say so. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:19 am
Xikrai the Risen
Ray, you know that rape we're always talking about? It's going to happen real soon. You wait I'll be at your door next week, you good looking boy. ninja rofl pirate xd Just kidding!
No really, come, I'll treat you to dinner and maybe just maybe, you might have the chance to win a million dollars and become part of the secret service's detail.

Arcanas

Ray: what's wrong with a hat inside? I have to wear one 24-7 due to sanitary purposes...that, and I just look plain odd without one.
Yeah, for you I can see why. My mom does the same thing when she goes to her job. Plain odd? O RLY!  

raytray

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:55 am
I think I'll be posting another pic of ME later on today if I can get on the computer later... I got tons of pics last night, but... I can't post em here because it might give kids a bad impression, and we can't have kids getting ******** up now can we? I do have a video that's relativly safe though, so I'll post that if I can.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:42 am
Arcanas

Ray: what's wrong with a hat inside? I have to wear one 24-7 due to sanitary purposes...that, and I just look plain odd without one.
Yeah, for you I can see why. My mom does the same thing when she goes to her job. Plain odd? O RLY!

i still dont see whats wrong with wearing a hat inside..i was bored and i love the hat lol, i was going to post a pic of my other hat but the picture pissed me off so i decided not to  

~Stir of echoes~

G-Lawl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:21 am
bass20xx
Hiicomo
MrJimmy
Omochii

I love the poses. xd
    Coward. xd

And Lo! bass has a new picture, especially for the ATG! I just took it now with mah webbercam. Wet, straggly haaair. xd

User Image

I like your hair, it looks nice. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:23 am
User Image
Nicolas R.I.P  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:41 am
raytray

Arcanas

well yeah, my job involves me and being around raw unpackaged meat...and no one wants hair in their steak...>,<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:42 am
^^Psycha^^
User Image
Nicolas R.I.P
BUNNY!!!!  

Arcanas

Hunter

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:16 am
yes da bunny is very cute  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:41 am
Arcanas
raytray

Arcanas

well yeah, my job involves me and being around raw unpackaged meat...and no one wants hair in their steak...>,<
That's close to what my mother does. She works in service deli. Popcorn chicken and fried chicken... biggrin  

raytray

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:17 pm
Video of Pancake and one of his friends dancing!

Lighting was bad in the room, so you can only see me a little bit. This will show kids what will happen if you do drugs though, so just say no!

Also, A few pictures too!

My friend Zack

My brother Shaun throwing up the Thizz sign

My bro Zack and my big brother shaun

Me and Zack
(very unclear = /)

My friend Keith just after he got done rave dancing with the glowsticks to the techno we were blasting
(He's a ******** god with those things, I promise I'll try to get a video sometime of it)

Me being retarded

Peace for now!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:06 pm
=O

Pancake [and co.] really are ********' man.

...Can't see the last one though. neutral  

Omochii

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games