Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:53 pm

User Image
                                                      User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • 𝙅𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚, 𝙅𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙀𝙭𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧.

Abel hadn't been expecting guests, let alone having Miguel break into his house. He glanced toward Miguel who stood with his hand pressed against his side. Holding onto the first aid kit, he listened as Miguel responded. Abel started out of his office and toward his bedroom. He set the kit on the bed and motioned for Miguel to lie down.

Moving towards his closet, Abel reached for his gun and set it on the top shelf. He went about removing his towel and tossing it in the hamper. Abel grabbed
                                                                      a pair of sweatpants and pulled them on. He turned around to focus his attention on Miguel.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:10 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

In any other situation he likely would not have broken in to Abel's house. But given that it was an emergency, they could talk about glass repair later. Right now he needed his help. With his hand firmly against his wound Jakob shuffled across the office and followed Abel down to his bedroom. He kept his eyes forward, not even once glancing towards his exes old bedroom. Crossing the threshold, he looked around the males room. It had been months since he was last in here and fought to keep his face clean of any emotion as he was directed on to the bed.

Jakob slowly crossed the room and took a seat on the edge. He said nothing as Abel went about dressing himself before giving him his full attention. He could probably gripe about him taking those precious seconds all the for the luxury of having his c**k covered, but knew it would not be in his own best interest. With another soft grunt, Jakob brought his legs up on to the bed and laid close to the edge. As Abel approached him, he eased the pressure he was holding to show him the wound. The cut Cornelius had made stretched about five inches on his right side just above his hip. He couldn't tell how deep it was, but judging by the fact that he hadn't fainted in his own blood must have been a good thing. Still, he knew he needed to clean and close it somehow or that might still be an opinion.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:36 pm

User Image
                                                      User Image

User Image

Abel wasn't about to stand/sit there with his c**k sticking out. He hardly cared if Miguel objected, this was his house and he didn't see him dying anytime soon. Abel turned to see Miguel lying on his bed. He walked toward him, seeing him remove his hand to see what he was dealing with. Abel moved toward the first aid kit and opened it. He fished out a pair of gloves, not wanting to get blood on him or create a bigger issue. Abel moved to sit on the bed beside Miguel. He pulled up his shirt to get a better look at his cut. Abel glanced up at Miguel, "Care to explain?" He asked looking over the wound to see the cut lining his hip.

Standing he walked back into the bathroom, he turned on the water in the sink adjusting it. Abel moved and opened the vanity door. He reached inside pulling out a small bucket. Abel filled up the bucket with water then turned it off. He grabbed a stack of wash clothes beside the sink and returned to the bedroom. Abel set the bucket on the side table along with the wash clothes. He moved to sit back beside Miguel. Abel grabbed a washcloth and dipped it into the water. He moved to start wiping off the blood from Miguel's wound.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:18 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Indeed he knew better than try to order Abel around in his own house. He would faster through him back to the streets if that was how he wanted to act. So he waited. Lifting his shirt he tried not to note the amount of blood staining his shirt. Jakob watched as Abel came closer to examine the wound. When he questioned him, he saw no reason to lie. ”Got cocky.” he said softly.

Beside him, Abel rose and padded over to his bathroom. He watched him curiously as went about gathering things and filling a bucket. ”I tried to take on Cornelius. He was having some kind of event tonight and I thought if I got him alone, I could clear my name. Find out who his new hired gun is.” The faucet soon turned off and Jakob turned his head to see Abel coming back to his side. ”Did you hear that he tried to pin me for your attack? ******** bullshit. I must be really skilled if I can get ******** in the a** the same time I’m supposed to be killing you.” Jakob smiled but it didn’t reach his eyes. It was still painful for him to think about Kieran. He hated him so much, and yet he still loved him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:36 pm

User Image
                                                      User Image

User Image

Listening to Miguel, he wasn't surprised by his act of revenge. Abel had heard about what had happened to him through Addy and a few other acquaintances. He couldn't remember what had happened to him. Abel listened as Miguel continued to speak. He watched him smile but wasn't a happy one. The comment left him curious. "I don't really remember what happened…" Abel commented as he continued to wash off Miguel's side.

He was quiet for a few seconds as he moved to clean off the washcloth of blood. "Where's Kirean?" Abel asked, wanting to know the obvious question. He hadn't been able to get a hold of him as his phone was no longer on service. Abel had only assumed he'd run off with Miguel but that didn't seem the case.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:28 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

It came as no surprise to him that Abel did not remember what happened to him the night he was attacked. He doubted that most people would be able to recall such a thing. Jakob told him the reason he was out there and why he was after Cornelius. Smiling towards Abel, he did not receive one in return. Instead, Abel only commented quietly softly. Jakob nodded, not really sure how to respond to that. Instead he continued to prattled on.

Talking about Kieran, he kept the details light and refused to say his name. He winced slightly as Abel continued to clean his wound. His next question was one he was expecting of him but not at all looking forward to answering. For fear that Abel would no longer be inclined to help him, he decided it best to just tell him the truth. "I wouldn't know." he answered honestly. "The b*****d didn't even tell me we were breaking up. Just ******** me and left without a word while I was still in the shower...when I came out, his phone was in the trash and so was his stuff." Jakob frowned at the ceiling to keep himself in check. "You'll have to forgive me, I didn't exactly stop the hotel maid when they came to collect the trash and the clean the room. I imagine his phone is long gone by now."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:54 pm

User Image
                                                      User Image

User Image

Questioning Miguel, he wasn't so sure he'd answer him. Indeed Abel had noticed Miguel was avoiding his name. He listened as Miguel spoke almost bitterly. Abel didn't understand what had happened between the two. His words didn't make sense. He had never known where Kirean was. The male always kept in contact with him.

He finished washing off Miguel's bloody side. The edges of the wound were raw and gaping. Indeed he'd been cut deep. "Doesn't seem normal for him…what did you two talk about?" Abel asked, wondering if Miguel would tell him. He moved to stand as he took the washcloth along with the bucket to the bathroom. Abel drained the bucket in the sink and tossed the dirty washcloths in the trash. He returned back to the bedroom as he pulled the first aid kit closer. Abel inspected the box to see what options he had for Miguel's wound. He could stitch him up but wasn't so sure Miguel would sit still through that.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:33 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob couldn't help the bitterness that came with his words. It was still a sore spot for him and he hated Kieran for it. Abel didn't need to understand what happened between them, but he would answer his questions all the same. Abel continued to wash him a few minutes longer before finishing up. Jakob could feel the still air brushing against the clean wound, the rawness of it all making it hard to be still. He frowned at Abel's next question, wondering if he would believe him. "We were talking about you mostly and who tried to kill you." he replied, craning his neck some while Abel walked around the bed back to his bathroom.

"I told him that I didn't need him there. That he could help with finding the guy, but it was my kill." Jakob went on. He was still of the belief that there was nothing wrong with what he said. That what he said came out of love and protection for Kieran. If the man had somehow twisted it into something else, that was his own fault. Jakob tried not to squirm as Abel returned to his side and inspected the wound. He could almost tell what he was thinking, there was no going around it they were going to have to stitch it up. "Just give me a belt and do it. It's going to get worse if it's left like that." he said, meeting the males gaze.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:49 pm

User Image
                                                      User Image

User Image

From the bathroom, he had heard Miguel speak. His words didn't make sense to him. Abel however listened as Miguel continued. He wasn't surprised by Miguel's words though merely by his logic. Abel shook his head as he sat there. "You told him that you didn't need him?" He questioned as he observed his wound. Abel soon heard Miguel comment on his own logic of what needed to happen. He stood moving to his dresser drawer, he opened the top drawer as he pulled out a belt. Abel returned to the bed as he set it aside. He wasn't so sure it was needed, at the moment he was content on letting Miguel suffer depending on his next words.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:30 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob continued to talk as Abel came back into his bedroom. He lay still as the male looked over the wound, contemplating the best way about mending it. They both knew that something like stitches or his first option, the stapler, would be best. Jakob knew his words probably didn't sound and he wasn't explaining it right. Still, Abel listened to him. He watched the male shake his head and listened to his follow up question. For a moment, Jakob was quiet as well before making a suggestion about the stitches. Abel seemed to consider his words before rising from his chair once more. "When put like that, yeah it makes me sound like a d**k." he grumbled. Jakob muttered a thanks as Abel came back his side with a belt in hand. "My actual words were that I didn't want him dying for me...that it was unfair for him to have to uproot himself." His jaw tightened as he recalled their conversation. He didn't know how much of it Abel believed him, but he didn't see any reason he had not to. He'd been honest so far even if his weren't verbatim.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:32 am

User Image
                                                      User Image

User Image

Listening to Miguel, his words weren't getting any better. If anything they were getting worse. Abel didn't do relationships and neither did Kirean, simply for the pure fact of not wanting the other person to get hurt. However seeing Miguel and Kirean, seemed like a good thing for the both of them. Although now, he was regretting not killing this man before. He didn't understand the importance of his words.

Abel moved to gather a clean needle and thread from the first aid kit. He continued to listen as Miguel spoke about his conversation with Kirean. "So you thought Kirean would be content in knowing you got yourself killed?..." Abel questioned Miguel, as he shifted to lean over Miguel's waist. He had finished threading the needle as he reached out to lightly pince Miguel's skin together. Abel moved to puncture Miguel's skin with the needle and make his first stitch.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:48 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Laying there on the bed Jakob continued to recall his conversation with Kieran. He didn't think there was anything wrong with what he said. It wasn't as though he didn't know what he was doing. Though his current injury probably wasn't helping in that argument by any stretch. Then again, Cornelius didn't leave unscathed from that little skirmish either. At least in that he could take some delight in, however small it may be.

Jakob watched Abel go about cleaning and preparing the needle. The belt lay within arms reach, but judging by the way their conversation was going, he was starting to wonder if Abel would allow him such a luxury. Jakob continued to correct himself and tell the man exactly what he said. It was a strain to keep from rolling his eyes as Abel questioned him again. "You're twisting my meaning." he said, turning to watch as Abel finished threading the needle. "Also, since when do either of you care if I die on the job? You've both known from the start that this is how I make my living." Jakob took a shaky breath as Abel pressed the raw edges of his wound together. He willed himself to be still as the first stich was made. Every fiber of his being wanted to cry out in pain as he laid there reminding himself to breathe.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:37 pm

User Image
                                                      User Image

User Image

The belt Indeed was in arms reach, it wasn't as if Miguel couldn't grab it. However, what good would it do to silence the pain he still was going to feel. Abel watched Miguel as he went about making his first stitch. He heard him speak, blaming him for twisting his words. Abel found that laughable as he instead rolled his eyes. "Am I?!" He countered back as he felt no pity for the man before him.

Abel didn't understand Miguel's logic of thinking though he could blame him for making Kirean disappear. He listened as Miguel questioned him again. "You're really stupid if you think neither of us care, especially Kirean." Abel growled out angrily toward Miguel. He almost wanted to punch him in the face for saying such words. Abel continued to stitch up Miguel's side, even though he'd rather let him suffer.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:59 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

His lips pursed together as Abel countered him and rolled his eyes. He knew Abel to be uncaring when he wanted to be. He didn't even know why he was helping him. He should have just shot him in his office and washed his hands of him if he was such a burden. Jakob continued on, still thinking himself to be right. He only quieted himself long enough for Abel to pass the needle through his skin and make the first stitch. Jakob grit his teeth as Abel growled down at him, his words finding their mark. "Then I guess I'm just a <********> idiot." he bit back. Jakob frowned up at the ceiling while Abel continued to stitch his side. His eyes welled, but he told himself it was only to do with the pain of the stitches. His fingers clawed at the sheets and his breath remained unsteady with each inhale.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:16 pm

User Image
                                                      User Image

User Image

Miguel was oblivious to others feelings. Abel had his reasons for helping Miguel as he always seemed to do. He found Miguel only ran to him when no one else was around. Abel didn't find Miguel a burden though he was a hard person to understand and selfish. He growled at Miguel soon hearing him bite back. Abel let him stew in his thoughts while he continued to stitch his side. He could see Miguel clawing the sheets and hear his breath become ragged. Abel was almost finished as he reached for the scissors in the first aid kit.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games