Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
MOUTH TO MOUTH<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOUTH'S CLOSED.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:37 pm

I never understood the duck lottos....o_o
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:40 pm

Goddess Ace
angel_half82
No price I just decided I would give you one if you want it. Your the only one chatting with me apparently.

Well sure then, I'll take it. It will certainly help me on my quest. ^__^

Hooray for you too, you get to be the last one added to my film!

That's cool!!

You know I started my own guild a couple months ago and its really a pain in the butt I'm really just thinking about changing it over so I can devote my time to trying to get on the devoted member list here!

*randomness*

angel_half82
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:41 pm

I forget did I say I wanted to be in it?*bad memory*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:44 pm

Kairi Leonhart

My guild?? naw I dunno who you are yet! biggrin

angel_half82
Crew

[N.e.r.d.s]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:44 pm

angel_half82
Goddess Ace
angel_half82
No price I just decided I would give you one if you want it. Your the only one chatting with me apparently.

That's cool!!

You know I started my own guild a couple months ago and its really a pain in the butt I'm really just thinking about changing it over so I can devote my time to trying to get on the devoted member list here!

*randomness*

o.o I don't have the money for a guild but I'd love to own one, I think it qould be quite fun 3nodding and I'd love to be on the devoted memberlist as well but I'm not gonna freak if I dont get to 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:45 pm

This may have to wait till morning.

Goddess Ace
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:47 pm

Goddess Ace

yea, arent you tired yet? domokun

angel_half82
Kairi Leonhart

My guild?? naw I dunno who you are yet! biggrin

No, no the movie....xD

Dana Pixie Stix

[N.e.r.d.s]

Goddess Ace
awww why?

[N.e.r.d.s]
angel_half82
Goddess Ace
angel_half82

That's cool!!

*randomness*

o.o I don't have the money for a guild but I'd love to own one, I think it qould be quite fun 3nodding and I'd love to be on the devoted memberlist as well but I'm not gonna freak if I dont get to 3nodding

I have a nice system that makes me mucho gold.

angel_half82
Crew

[N.e.r.d.s]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:50 pm

angel_half82
[N.e.r.d.s]
angel_half82
Goddess Ace
angel_half82

That's cool!!

*randomness*

oh I get lots of gold but its all spoken for (this is my mule, my main account is TSN or teh sexiful nerdy btw), I've got a huge quest for angelic minis going and I've got an arena avatar I'm working on and I donate gold to my friend's quest all the time. I make about 1-2k a day but I only keep a fraction for my quest, I rely more on donations than anything for the quest right now, at least, until I finish my cosplay arena avatar for my other mule.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:54 pm

[N.e.r.d.s]
angel_half82
[N.e.r.d.s]
angel_half82
Goddess Ace
angel_half82

That's cool!!

*randomness*

oh I get lots of gold but its all spoken for (this is my mule, my main account is TSN or teh sexiful nerdy btw), I've got a huge quest for angelic minis going and I've got an arena avatar I'm working on and I donate gold to my friend's quest all the time. I make about 1-2k a day but I only keep a fraction for my quest, I rely more on donations than anything for the quest right now, at least, until I finish my cosplay arena avatar for my other mule.

So how is relying on donations going for yah? lol

angel_half82
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:55 pm

I'll have to work on it tomorrow computer is acting funny.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:58 pm

Goddess Ace
I'll have to work on it tomorrow computer is acting funny.

Once I get the letters I'll hook yah up wink

angel_half82
Crew

[N.e.r.d.s]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:02 pm

angel_half82
[N.e.r.d.s]
angel_half82
[N.e.r.d.s]
angel_half82

That's cool!!

*randomness*

So how is relying on donations going for yah? lol

lol its going okay, not too large an amount but its fine for now, 4300 gold and I wont spend that on anyone 3nodding
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games