Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:01 pm
"Certainly." She rummaged until she found a pan and a knife that met her standard for sharpness. She sniffed the bottle of olive oil, "uhm this will do nicely."
She investigated Roland's oven before attacking the steaks with a flip of the knife.
"I do not intend to die simply because a man says that it is likely. We shall all die that is a certainty." She said as she sliced meat. "But... how you die and when all depend on an infinite number of variables, you must know this!?" She gestured with the knife but it was not quite a question.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:13 pm
"Elcia. I agree with you on this. But I am a blind woman and am concerned with your knife gestures. If they are that obvious, even without my extra senses, I think it means you should calm down," she told her, smiling. As Elcia was preparing the meat, she began rummaging around for a skillet. Once she found that, she hugged the frozen vegetables for a bit. "How best to defrost them," she wondered aloud.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:21 pm
"Fresh are better but steaming would most likely be best." She said making a point to not talk with her hands, but she smirked because if she were using her own knife who's balance she was familiar with she would have twirled it again.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:28 pm
Heln: "Well who intended to die? A risk is a risk, and a fight is a fight. and Failure comes with its own icy price. But its good to see you all won't back out."

Hedron: he gets his guitar out and looks out the window and looks toward the bright sun then began playing "Laguna Head" by the Zyphers and all the instruments of the band could be heard just through the guitar  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:45 pm
"Suicidal people intended to die?" She put away the skillet and took out a pot and prepared for steaming the vegetables. "Fresh and frozen means there's more, because someone didn't get many fresh vegetables," she teased Roland. "It's fine, don't worry about it." She began rather distracted while listening to the song. "Is there a radio on? But it sounds live..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:02 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Suicidal people intended to die?" She put away the skillet and took out a pot and prepared for steaming the vegetables. "Fresh and frozen means there's more, because someone didn't get many fresh vegetables," she teased Roland. "It's fine, don't worry about it." She began rather distracted while listening to the song. "Is there a radio on? But it sounds live..."

"Thats Hedron playing the song....and who is suicidal?"

Hedron kept playing not paying attention  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:47 pm
Elcia finished with meat, drizzled it in the olive oil and an assortment of herbs and spices she pulled from her bag. She let Ashoc finish setting up the veggies; in the mean time she filled a shallow plate with some herbs and some olive oil and got to slicing some bread.

"I am certainly not suicidal, and for that very reason any and all battles are best not started with the words could be your last" She looked Heln over she was not sure what to make of him yet and she was not sure how to express the views of her people to him.
"When those of any species go out, be they prey or even hunter, they know the risks they take but they never speak them. There is a essence of respect for that danger in not acknowledging it out loud. "  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:54 pm
((Sorry guys, just got distracted with life, the universe, and everything. ^^; ))

Ashoc asked Heln what the vegetables she was holding were, not even waiting for him to fully reply before she thanked him and put them in to steam, then began chopping up fresh vegetables to mix in. She lifted the lid and smelled occasionally, instead of looking, then added the fresh veggies and stole a pinch of spices from Elcia with a wink and added them. "I wasn't saying you were suicidal, dearie. I was saying suicidal people are the only ones who intend to die, because Heln asked." She listened to the music some more. "Hedron plays very well."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:58 pm
Hedron: as the song stops he pauses a bit then he begins playing and even SINGING the song "My heart will go on" from Titanic, by Stephen Lynch you freaks, and he sang exactly on key..

Heln: he watched in shock  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:03 pm
Her jaw almost literally dropped as she listened, only her dignity keeping it in place. She quickly finished cooking the vegetables and put them in a serving bowl, then went out to where Hedron was to listen closely. "Wow," she said softly.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:08 pm
Once she'd noticed Ashoc getting started on the veggies she slipped the meat slices into oven to broil.

She paused on her way to bring the bread and dipping mix to the table, listening to Hedron. "So he can say things," She said thinking out loud.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:12 pm
Hedron: as he finishes the song he just remains quiet

Heln: "I thought you said he couldn't talk"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:16 pm
"I- I thought he didn't talk. He doesn't. He hates that he can't. It frustrates him immensely." She opened and closed her mouth a few times, flabbergasted. "I don't know... I'm so confused."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:19 pm
"It appears he can only communicate verbally when involved in music, specifically singing songs. It is an odd thing, perhaps he is under a spell."  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:22 pm
Heln: "say something hedron"

Hedron: the only noise was of a random electric guitar quarter note.

Heln: "come on"

Hedron: he just shrugs and hunches over a bit  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games