Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:14 pm
"Ahhh! what the HELL Is that?!" Cthugarai shouted above the crash of rubble that was being created by the robot trying to force itself into the slightly-too-short cellar.

Grabbing his spear he took a ready position next to Elcia. "What we have now will have to do. If we can get past this thing. Can you stop it in time?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:20 pm
"On it." She shouted casting the time spell. She mannaged to let the rest of the company have freedom to move withing the space of the spell. "We don't have much time everyone! Make sure we have everything we absolutly need." She turned back to the two dragons.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:21 pm
"It's big, bad and shiny. I suggest we prepare to run." Kerrigan drew Ithna out from under her shirt, where she'd been sleeping and sent a jolt of magic through her to wake her up. "Ithna, don't be cranky with me, but we have a small problem and any help would be great."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:27 pm
"Elcia... We have less time then you think..."Cthugarai stated looking intently on the Robot, "It's still moving."

And indeed it was, only a little bit at a time, but the spell didn't have the full effect it usually would. Parts of the Robots frame glowed an eerie Off-white color.

"We need to get outside! NOW!" Cthugarai shouted, as he collected the last few supplies he thought they would need ((I got the rope! xd )) "DRADEN! Up and at'em! Askadelia! TIme to FLY!"  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:31 pm
Kagura Smiled, "Hey, I found a fox hole. Mabye it will lead me out of here. I can get out and distract him away from the entrance while you guys slip out of her." Kagura turned back into her fox form and slid throught the hole in the wall. Soon she was out. Her eyes went wide as she saw the metal robot. she turned back into a human and took a deep breath. "HEY!!!!! OVER HERE!!" She shouted, waving her arms in the air. The robot slowly turned around. She stuck her tounge out at it and taunted, "You're so slow, betcha can't catch me!" The robot fire at her, and she yelped and jumped out of the gunfire range quickly. "It's working!" She yelled loudly  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:41 pm
"That thing is eating up my spell!" Elcia was outraged. "Azkadelia wake up this instant! Everyone on now!" The dragons where drowsey but both mannaged to shake sleep from their hides. "I promise well frind you something to eat as soon as we can." Elcia pating the scaly neck beneath her.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:45 pm
Kerrigan quickly got Viral seated on Draden, then sat in front of him. "As soon as we're clear, call off the spell, Elcia. You don't want to drain magic you could use later."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:51 pm
Kagura gripped her scythe, and screamed so that they could hear her in the storage basment, "I can't disract him forever, so hurry up and get out of there already!!" She jumped over a gun shot and cursed because she almost got hit.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:52 pm
As the spell diminished, a visible ripple could be seen moving from the glowing segments of armor, down towards the sniper rifle the magic "Wave" coalesced at point in the shell chamber.

The robot turned slightly and took aim at Kagura, Cthugarai knew he needed to act, at that moment, he swung his spear at nothing but it was no longer a spear, it was a short sword that flung a condensed iceball at the muzzle of the sniper rifle knocking it slightly out of the way as the shot went off hitting a tree in the distance disintegrating it on contact.

User Image

"Kagura! Find cover! and stay out there, stay out of sight, and keep your wits!" He shouted after Kagura.

"ENEMIES SIGHTED, RESISTANCE MEET, INITIALIZING FIRST STAGE" The robots voice rang out sending waves of emotions through Cthugarai.

((Can we pause this for a moment? I need to walk the Puppy and I need to make my avatar with sword. xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:03 pm
Kusaragi
As the spell diminished, a visible ripple could be seen moving from the glowing segments of armor, down towards the sniper rifle the magic "Wave" coalesced at point in the shell chamber.

The robot turned slightly and took aim at Kagura, Cthugarai knew he needed to act, at that moment, he swung his spear at nothing but it was no longer a spear, it was a short sword that flung a condensed iceball at the muzzle of the sniper rifle knocking it slightly out of the way as the shot went off hitting a tree in the distance disintegrating it on contact.

"Kagura! Find cover! and stay out there, stay out of sight, and keep your wits!" He shouted after Kagura.

"ENEMIES SIGHTED, RESISTANCE MEET, INITIALIZING FIRST STAGE" The robots voice rang out sending waves of emotions through Cthugarai.

((Can we pause this for a moment? I need to walk the Puppy and I need to make my avatar with sword. xd ))

((yeah, but I'm going to post first))
Hearing Cthugarai, she jumped behind a tree. "There isn't much cover to hide behind, and I'm trying to distract it to keep it from attacking you guys as you escape!" She yelled back and the robot shot at the tree. "I'm taking a risk, but I'll do it" She thought and turned into a hawk. She flew above the trees, making enough nosie to make sure the robot saw her. She dogded many bullets as the robot shot at her rapidly. A shot grazed her wing, leaving her in pain, but she stayed flying.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:15 pm
With the storage room already in shambles it was fairly easy for the dragons to escape it. Elcia cut off the spell short clawing her hair anxiously behind her ears. She understood all too well what the bloody hunk of metal had done, channeling the energy of her spell to use against them. "Two can play at that game." she said under her breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:34 pm
((I'm SOOOOOO sorry about the wait everyone. I got locked out of my house... and Aretoo worked on the boat tonight. crying ))

Cthugarai managed to escape the cellar and meet back up with Elcia. "I'm not sure how but my weapon changed again, think this is what the book had in mind?"

Taking up a position behind a tree he whispered to Elcia, "We really don't have time for this... I think it's broadcasting. the longer we fight this thing the more danger we're in. And don't use magic directly against it."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:59 pm
With Kagura in the air the robot couldn't get a clear shot, no matter what weapon the robot used. Knowing this its programing made it change tactics.

"REACQUIRING TARGETS." That deep sense of dread returned to Cthugarai every time something came from that walking abomination, like he had a connection to it, like it was sapping his soul every time it spoke.

The towering creature turned slowly, scanning the forest for traces of it's targets, and despite being hidden behind trees it spotted Cthugarai and Elcia.

"TARGETS ACQUIRED." It raised it's rifle again, a blue-green energy flowing into the chamber, just before it pulled the trigger Cthugara jumped out of the way and rolled to take cover behind another tree. Moments later the tree where he was hiding froze instantly upon the shell hitting the bark, ice traveling to the branches high in the canopy line.
"Definitely no magic against this thing. However...." Cthugarai loked at the tree that was just frozen, "It's not like my power. The core remained intact... if anything that tree is harder then it was unfrozen."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:32 am
Seeing that her friends were in trouble, she turned back into her human form. She landed on the robot's back, and she had a clear shot at it's neck. She rasied her scythe, and hammered it down onto the robot. But it did no good. Her scythe flew off the robot, and she quickly jumped off. She ran a grabbed her scythe quickly. Sudenly a thought came to her mind. She dodged a bullet that the robot had fired at her. Her shoulder was bleeding, because whatever hit she took as an animal, she took as a human too. She ran over to where Cthugarai was hiding behid the tree and ducked behind a tree next to his. "Cthugarai, I think I know how to distroy that thing. We need to destroy it's brain to stop it from moving, and then find it's battery and take it out. I'm not sure where it's brain is, but I has to be on him somewhere."  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:47 am
Elcia took one look at the tree and new what her next move would be. It was harder for the tall metal man to hit things while in flight so she immediately released her sun pendant’s wings and launched into the air.

"Try to keep it looking your way!" She shouted and using all the strength she could muster she managed to wrench the frozen tree straight up into the air. It hung there like a giant's leafy club.
Elcia hung poised in the air beneath it arms up ready to dump it for a deadly blow to the metal skull.
"I hope you like the taste of your own spell." She nearly snarled.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games