Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:17 am
"We cannot help" She said softly.
"It cannot helped, yet at least" she said sadly. She sighed.
"And i am not a tree spirit, i am a spirit of life"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:22 am
"Then al the more reason to show respect. Why do I feel his energy here O' great spirit?"  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:28 am
She created two tree stumps, one behind her and one behind Lerista. She created another tree stump with two glasses of a drink inside. She sat on her stump and sipped the closest drink to her.
"There are two places in this forest with energy forces, here and in a place full of ruins. Life energy is felt more in these sacred places"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:37 am
"Ruins, you meant the ones I visited earlier?" He at down heavily but didnt drink, he looked forlorn. "I grow weary of this battle, I cannot seem to make the right decisions at the right time, perhaps another should take my place."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:40 am
She looked shocked.
"Take your place? Do you mean to retreat? to surrender?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:44 am
"I fight for something a virtue which seems to be dead, I wish to never surrender but how do you achieve victory when there seems to be none at all. I have freed one dragon only to have the evil replaced and the other power I seek to stop is more powerful than even the form I have now, all seems lost to me. I will die in a pointless battle against a foe I cannot even hope to defeat."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:50 am
"Drink" She said soothingly.
The one who feels there is nothing to live for has all there is to live for ((I dunno why i wrote that, just seemed to suit it))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:53 am
He barely even looked at the bottle and glass as he poured himself a drink and swung it down. He closed his eyes and shook his head. (creptic)  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:56 am
It seemed soft and soothing.
The safest place to go is a safe place, a sanctury that you have been to and left without being in danger.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:01 am
"Safety is the least of my cares. What I need is knowledge that seems to be forever elluding me. Tormented is my mind as I see my enemies growing stronger while I gain nothing but more problems." He lifts his hand and coats it in shadow. "This power I thught would help me. But it is no better than my old...I should have chosen to let myself die for the dragon maybe then it wouldve stayed pure."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:05 am
Suddenly she and the scene moved.
Go now, i have no more to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:24 pm
He looked at her in sorrow. "It seems even those who could be allies fear me." He stood up and lowered his head. "Then know this, since the fight is not yet over, the next time you see me it will be the eyes of a corpse that looks back." He turned and walked out, gathering all dark energy he could muster from around him and containing it. If he couldnt fight with blade and wit then the only other option to him was annialate everything.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:24 pm
But as he was about to do it seemly hands of air touched his throat.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:27 pm
Confused he backed up and used the dark energy he gathered to create a sheild of darkness. He whipped his head around looking for the caster. "Who is doing this?"  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:13 pm
He realised the caster was trying to stop him from destroying everything. The hands were soft and feminine.
Then he saw the caster. Seemly merely air, it was a gentle lady. One hand raised.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games