Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Evie's E.I. Quest~Chasing Windmills since '06 (Mercury Moon) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Write Sins....
  Not Tragedies
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:14 am
randomgirl768
wellwisher
I have a few other tricks to earning gold, but, the fastest way that I cna think of besides investing would be looking for deals on store items that get you small gold gains, I do it every once and awhile. I've been able to get a whole lot of gold from that in the past. I try not to do it much though.

how do you do that?
You, locate people on the marketplace that want to sell a store item for less than half of the sellback price. or if you can find someone to sell the item for the sellback price, you buy it, and sell it back to the marketplace for a little more than you paid for. (just enough so that you get more than you paid for after the tax is deducted)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:48 am
ah ok i dont get that lucky on mp  

Randoms Dark Elf mule

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:22 am
It happens, occaisonaly I buy tile if it's below 25 gold. It's an assured 1 gold at least for instant sell back to the stores.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:53 am
hot4urshoelaces
It happens, occaisonaly I buy tile if it's below 25 gold. It's an assured 1 gold at least for instant sell back to the stores.

my mom used to look for those kinds of deals when she still played gaia  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayuri Takura

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:54 am
randomgirl768
hot4urshoelaces

my mom used to look for those kinds of deals when she still played gaia

LOL hehe, that's what I use to do. But now, I go for bigger deals and fall on that if I can't find anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:58 am
i mainly earn gold by DCs and the overseer. did you make a lot?  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:05 am
Hmm.
Do you remember those rally Whee items that were showing up all summer long? The items that were sellable to the stores for 50 gold?
Well, many people were selling them on the marketplace for uner 50 gold. So, Not only did I get a bunch for free, but I salso went out of my way to buy up any of the ones selling for under 50 gold. I've got about 2000 of them right now. which is a hefty sum considering that they can each be sold for 50 gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:07 am
wellwisher
Hmm.
Do you remember those rally Whee items that were showing up all summer long? The items that were sellable to the stores for 50 gold?
Well, many people were selling them on the marketplace for uner 50 gold. So, Not only did I get a bunch for free, but I salso went out of my way to buy up any of the ones selling for under 50 gold. I've got about 2000 of them right now. which is a hefty sum considering that they can each be sold for 50 gold.

it be worth 10k but the price might go up so you could make a LOT of gold when do you plan to sell them?  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:18 am
randomgirl768
wellwisher
Hmm.

it be worth 10k but the price might go up so you could make a LOT of gold when do you plan to sell them?
it'll be worth 2,000 X 50 = 100,000
Which, is assuming that the items won't increase in cost since they aren't buyable in stores and people can sell them to the stores for 50 gold. So, if the items end up at 100 gold per (which will happen eventually) then the amount I earned from it would double to 200,000 gold, and so on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:28 am
That is impressive. I made a couple a thousand off those ventures, but only a couple of hundred a day. But now, buying those store items and reselling them really isn't a big deal since I can usually get more and take less time doing other things.

Also, unsightly body hair sells for 1g.  

Everette Kitesor

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:06 am
sorry im kind bad at mental math.
my unsightly body hair is so hard to get rid of i end up giving it out for free  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:37 pm
rand

omgirl768
sorry im kind bad at mental math.
my unsightly body hair is so hard to get rid of i end up giving it out for free

It's okay hon'! It's only 1g sell back. Still good though.  

Naminee Kairi

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:40 am

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:33 am
hey, wellwisher, what is with the blank replies? you run out of stuff to say?
im just joking, of course.

Good luck on getting the last 3 EI's Evie. Oh and nice art of the front. ^.^  

LordBurningPhoenix

Consuming Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:39 am
~good luck!  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games