Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:34 pm
Kazumi began walking, when all of a sudden, a group of people came out from the shadow of the building. They were all wearing black robes, and the man in the front of the group had a gold sword.
"You are going no where." The man said in a deep voice, and a pair of red eyes showed from under his robe.
"Who are you, and what do you want?!" Kazumi demanded, and took a denfencive stance in front of her group.
Jasmine let out a growl from her chest, and her 3 tails lashed voiletly.
Geo drew her sword and look at the group that she was suppoesed to protect. "Karloseth, drew your sword. It's going to be a battle."
"We will not let you save this earth. It has been damaged enough." The man said, and his men stepped forward.
"Khann, you don't want to do this." Geo said, her eye turning completly white. "Many of your men will die. And you will leave scarred."
"Young one, how do you expect to defeat us?" The man said, but before he could continue, Kazumi jumped up, shotting a ice shard at the man, but he blocked it. "This means battle." Khann said.
All of a sudden, the men behind Khann started to surround the group with super fast speed, but Geo just smiled, and ran at a group of men even faster, and in a split second, half of the 4 men were on the ground bleeding. "2 down, 48 more to go!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:02 pm
Karloseth drew his blade and waited. Once violence had ensued, he sighed. "If it's not one thing it's another." He charged right at the leader of the group. "take out the leader, and chaos and confusion will disperse amongst the rest." He thought  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:42 pm
Yuki got both her fans out and stood protectively in front of Miyako.
"I can handle myself, Yuki." Miyako mumbled in an annoyed tone. "I was training while I was away from you. I dont want you to protect me anymore." She smiled at her before walking ahead of Yuki. "I wont be weak." Her thoughts concentrated on those five words as she began to grow vines around the feet of two of the men. Yuki frowned a bit before running after her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:13 pm
John sighed as the fighting started "here we go again" he muttered. As Karloseth made a run at the leader John snapped up his rifle "go Karl I got you covered!" he barked as he shot the three men who had been moving to intercept him.  

PendragonX9

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:15 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

(( xd I uh... don't know if it's ok to kill this dude or not...))

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:23 pm
((Hhm... Tag team with swords. xD
Geo and Karloseth Vs. Khann.
Khann has a sword too.))
Geo finished off the last two men with ease, and saw Karloseth running towards Khann. She was at his side in a second. "Need help?" Geo said, smirking, and took her blood stained sword, suddenly appearing above Khann. She drove her sword towards Khann's head, but he suddenly pulled up his sword to block it. Geo landed on the ground with ease, and swung at his side, but Khann blocked it again.
Kazumi watched the battle, and shot ice shards at several men, stabbing them with their backs turned.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:27 pm
((xD
Love the sig, Roland.

Edit: Dang, it changed. But it said "HALP! RAPE!"))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:29 pm
Toxxic Poptarts

"Khann, you don't want to do this." Geo said, her eye turning completly white. "Many of your men will die. And you will leave scarred."

((so i assume it is))  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:31 pm
PendragonX9
Toxxic Poptarts

((so i assume it is))

(( xDD
The thing is, he was planning on killing us, and he didn't think we could take his troops.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:32 pm
(( xd Random sig is random funnies))

Karloseth continued his charge, mowing down anyone who got in his way. He swung his sword at the mans hip, which he parried with ease. He kept swinging, but the man kept blocking. Finally, he landed a cut on the man's shoulder.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:38 pm
Khann scowled at the two, and landed a blow on Geo. Geo yelped as the sword cut her thigh. Geo, angry, appeared at all sorts of different spots, swinging her sword at Khann. She cut him once in the arm and twice on the leg. Khann swong at the two, angry at the both for begin above to cut him.
"Karloseth, freeze time, and finish him off!" Geo yelled, as Khann landed another blow across her side.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:42 pm
Karloseth grunted in recognition, and then froze time. He walked around the man and slashed horizontally across the small of his back, severing the spine. He then allowed time to flow freely, and watched the man howl in pain and fall to the ground, twitching.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:27 pm
Khann gasped for air, while on the ground twitching. "Men, it's time to go." Khann managed to get out between gasps. All of a sudden, 5 men came to Khann's side and picked him up. In a matter of seconds they were gone.
"Jasmine!" Geo yelled for her pet as she held her side and limped towards Jasmine. The fox barked, and ran over to Geo, and provided her support. Geo looked at her hands, which were covered in blood. "We need to get going." Geo sighed.
"You need to be looked at first." Kazumi said as the last of the men disappered off into the distance. Lucy jumped out of Kazumi's bag, meowing as she grew bigger in size, to the size of a normal cat.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:52 pm
"she's right" John said as he walked up to them "your no good to us in your current state" John stopped as he came up even with the group, reaching into a compartment on his suit he pulled out a med-kit and handed it to Kazumi  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:10 pm
Kazumi looked at john. "I already have one."
Geo sat down on the ground, holding her side and her thigh. Jasmine layed down behind her to act as a back support. Lucy walked over to Geo, and geo lifted up her shirt to show the cut. Lucy examined it and meowed something. Kazumi swung her backpack around and got out a liquid, and two giant cloths and two brown wrappings. "Ok, drink this, it will help your blood produce fast, and it will also produce more white and red blood cells to prevent infection." Kazumi siad, handing Geo a vial of red liquid. Kazumi got on her knees and put the cloth on the cut, and wrapped it tightly in the brown wrapping.
"That's better. I'm gunna need a new shirt though." Geo said, looking down at her bloodstained shirt.
"We can get you one when we get to my house." Kazumi reassured her. She then did the same to Geo's thigh, and Geo winced as she drank the vial.
"Ugh, that tastes nasty." Geo complained, then got up, leaning on Jasmine for support.
Lucy grew to the size of a pony, and nodded to Geo. Geo carefully got on Lucy's back, and Kazumi laughed.
"It's good you're lightweight." Kazumi joked, and then looked at the group. "Ok, time to go." Kazumi began walking, with Lucy and Geo behind her. Jasmine watched Geo and lucy carefully.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff