Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:26 am
hot4urshoelaces
I understand.

I remember why I hadn't bought the dress. I have a trade for half price waiting. Hmm...I shall see if she sends it soon, if not I'll just buy it.
buy your mule's outfit. Don't wait unless you can get a really good deal.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:39 am
I was actually really lucky with one of my new mules, one of the items that i am using for it, is about 8-9k, and i got it for free from the overseer a few weeks ago. i kept it because i knew it would be used eventually. Now i just have 2 more items to get that are over 5k, and they will most likely be the last thing i get them.  

LordBurningPhoenix

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:55 am
if your tanks are like any of mine, that should only take a max of 4 days.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:44 pm
well, i only have 1 tank that is 100 percent, 1 that is about 70 percent, 1 that is 50 percetn, 1 that is 25 percent, and 2 that are newb tanks.(less than 5 percent). My tanks are not as nice as yours are. and none of them are running the max number of fish either.(dont have enough fish). I think i leave the overseer out of my calculations for how much gold i can earn, i do that because there seems to be no pattern as to the worth of the stuff that i get out of it. well there is a small pattern, but not enough to be able to put into calculations accurately.  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:28 pm
Yeah, I"m going to get Nyx most of her outfit today since I use her the most besides for hot. Then I'm going to get Naminee and The Guy theirs. I made a couple of avi's for some of the ones that are missing some...but I need suggestions. I'll be postin them after I post in a few more threads.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:30 pm
If you have the idea/theme, don't be afraid to ask people for additional suggestions.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:32 pm
wellwisher
If you have the idea/theme, don't be afraid to ask people for additional suggestions.

If you'll head over to the octopi thread. I wouldn't mind your suggestions and opinions. I'm going to have the new ones up in just about 2 minutes.

That's if you don't mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:54 pm
i am looking at the EI's that are evolving this week, so far i can actually afford one or two more wingdings, do you think it would be worth it to buy one or two and then sell them once it evolves(if it evolves). I would not turn around and buy any more wingdings, i would put it back into another EI of some sort.
Anyway, whats your opinion, is it worth it at this time, or wait till next week to try something?  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:41 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
i am looking at the EI's that are evolving this week, so far i can actually afford one or two more wingdings, do you think it would be worth it to buy one or two and then sell them once it evolves(if it evolves). I would not turn around and buy any more wingdings, i would put it back into another EI of some sort.
Anyway, whats your opinion, is it worth it at this time, or wait till next week to try something?

I think it's a good idea. I just sold my 1st gen for a hefty profit!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:49 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
go for it  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:52 pm
If you think it'll be worth it, I say go for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:00 pm
Done and Done.
Now, as long as i dont sell them for under 10k each tomorrow, i will make a profit. I think it will be easy to sell for more than 12k, the prices are going up as we speak.  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:05 pm
If it evolves tomorrow, you could make...7k profit each possibly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:09 pm
Do tell us how much you made when you sell them.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:15 pm
I will definatly tell you how much i make from them. It will be a great day no matter what. I am just glad that i made my 2 extra accounts yesterday, with that free 900gold for starting a movie.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games