Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:44 pm
Gabrielle had finished washing the dishes and gone to quickly check her email before they went out for a walk. There were a few from Lynx, which she decided to read later as she didn't have the attention span at the moment, and there was one from Eric. She read it and smiled a bit, then replied.

Gabrielle
Hey Eric!

I'm really sorry I haven't been online or communicated with you in any way lately. I've been bed-ridden with the flu for a few weeks, and I'm just getting better now. I'd love to have you visit, but I'm just worried that I'm still contagious. It was a really bad flu, and it's not even flu season, so... yeah. Not good. So maybe you could come by tomorrow? I'm gonna rest up and eat a whole pot of chicken soup today, now that I can finally eat. Look forward to seeing you!

Best wishes and many (mental, non-contagious) hugs,

Gabrielle.

Once she was done she quickly shut off the computer and went to the front door, choosing a light jacket and some tennis shoes to wear out. "Ready to go?" she asked happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:49 pm
he nods to her and gets up putting his running shoes on and walking over to her. He opened the door and stepped outside and paused a moment feeling the sun on his skin taking a moment to get used to it

"So, where is this garden you speak of?" he smiled to her  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:57 pm
Gabrielle closed her eyes joyfully, so happy to feel the breeze blowing by and the sun on her skin once more. She reached out her arms and spun in place, smiling joyfully, then opened her eyes once more to look at Roc. "It's pretty close, don't worry. Just a five or ten minute walk. We go up two blocks that way, then turn and walk straight down the road until we see it, it's on the left, and impossible to miss."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:08 pm
"alright" he starts walking up the sidewalk with her and starts looking at each house an pointing things out he admired "This is a nice neighborhood. very quiet area"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:12 pm
"Yeah, my grandma chose it ages ago when she was raising my dad because it was very pretty and calm and had lots of space. She was hoping to have lots of kids, but my dad was an only child. That's why there's so many bedrooms. She wanted to have five kids or something. But instead she just had a lot of guests over."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:17 pm
"Guess you got 1 more guest then" he said shyly "....Hope i'm worth it." he shrugged and looked around walking backwards to see whats behind him. he then crosses the street onto the next block and looked up and down the roads seeing everything there was to see.

"Glad we met Gabrielle......." he said kind of out of the blue but he said it shyly  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:21 pm
Gabrielle watched him as he looked around at everything curiously with a twinkling smile of delight. It was so good to see him to happy, it made her happy. She was kinda surprised when he said that out of the blue, but she agreed. "I'm glad we met too, Roc. You are worth it." She smiles cheerfully at him, meaning it sincerely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:25 pm
he crossed the street to the next block then starts walking down the neighborhoods sidewalk and points out a large garden "That it?" he said to her curiously, it probably was but he wanted to make sure  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:48 pm
Gabrielle smiled and nodded at him. "That's the one. Look closer, and you'll see how it's overflowing with flora of every kind you can imagine. It's amazing."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:53 pm
Roc kneels down and examines the plants thoroughly in his hands and he smelled them "This is great. hmm. they had tulips at my mothers funeral. so i heard anyway" he stops and realized he said that out loud  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:00 pm
"Oh, I'm so sorry," Gabrielle told him. She hadn't known anything about his family, he didn't exactly talk about it much. "If I may ask, when did she...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:03 pm
"3 years ago." he stands up "its a nice garden, may see about talking to the owners later about some of the plants, not feeling up to asking now" he said nervously "um....you want to go back or do you want to walk somewhere else?"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:10 pm
"Uh, sure, they're always willing to answer questions about their garden. They'll even show you a few horticultural magazine's they've been featured in, and a couple awards they've won, if you let them." Gabrielle considered his question. She felt much better, and she wanted to have a good walk, but if she pushed herself too hard, she could just become sick all over again from the strain. "Um. I think a little bit more walking is fine, it's good for me. Not too much. There's a park nearby. Wanna go there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:14 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Uh, sure, they're always willing to answer questions about their garden. They'll even show you a few horticultural magazine's they've been featured in, and a couple awards they've won, if you let them." Gabrielle considered his question. She felt much better, and she wanted to have a good walk, but if she pushed herself too hard, she could just become sick all over again from the strain. "Um. I think a little bit more walking is fine, it's good for me. Not too much. There's a park nearby. Wanna go there?"

"Yeah that'll be good" he said excitedly "Can you lead me there?" he smiled at her  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:17 pm
Gabrielle smiled back at him, and started leading him towards the park. He seemed a little off, but it was probably just because of mentioning his mother, and she didn't want to bring up the subject if he didn't want to talk about it. They walked in silence for a while, and she began humming softly to break the silence.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff