Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:29 am
Tori smiled at his mother, loking over at Fang. With a warm smile, he said, "This is Fang. She's from one of the other families. She' guarding me now." Of course it was a lie, but his mom would know would know that. She was empathetic.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:28 pm
"Just as he said, that's how it is." Fang smiled widely, matter-of-factly speaking.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:52 am
Tori's mother smiled at the girl, motioning for her to get closer. As a woman, she knew that there were some things that one didn't say out loud in front of a male. With no modesty at all, she asked Fang, "So, I know it is strange for me to ask, but how good of a kisser is my boy? Not too bad I hope?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:19 am
A light blush flitted over Fang's cheeks, "Well....I wouldn't really know...I've never...." she bit her bottom lip embarrassedly.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:54 am
Tori looked away, embarrassed. He had heard his mother. Of course Fang wouldn't know! How would she? They had never...
Looking over at Fang, he hid his smile at her blushing face. She WAS cute, and if mother was saying things like that...He found his thoughts wandering, wondering how Fang kissed. Hoping he was ok at it at least. Hoping that she didn't think he was ugly or anything like that.
Wait, what?

Miranda looked over at Torisen and covered her mouth, and covering her smile with it. He was so cute! That was her son. He was so innocent.
"Nevertheless," she said with composure and grace, looking out the window, "Are you not supposed to be in class?" If she knew her son, she knew him. His face paled at her mentioning it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:46 am
"We've only just took a small detour." Fang assured her, wishing away her blush, and smiled anyway to add to her charade. Wait, WAS the smile fake? It was getting hard to tell.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:25 pm
Tori was embarrassed by his thoughts, but he didn't let it phase him. He could think about them when he was alone next. Nodding at what Fang said, he bowed lightly to his mother and said, "If I want to be there on time, I need yo leave now."

Miranda smiled and dipped her head to her son, looking over at Fang.
"It was nice meeting you Fang. If you ever have any questions, you can come to me."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:29 pm
"I'll keep that in mind." Fang smiled widely at the woman, "It was wonderful meeting you." and she wasn't lying. She really did find just being in the woman's presence calmed her usually raging emotions. Fang stepped toward the door, opening it for Tori.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:42 pm
Tori smiled, walking out the door and walking down the hall. Seeing his mother always made him happy. She was the best highborn lady out there, and everyone knew it. People didn't question her because she never needed to be questioned. She knew how to act.
"See what I mean?" he asked Fang with a smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:46 pm
"She's amazing!" Fang grinned widely, and walked beside him, "Lead the way." she stretched the fake wings at her back and asked, "Now she's got me curious...ARE you a good kisser? Just the wonderings of a teenage girl, mind you. Don't gotta answer if you don' want." she shrugged.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:55 pm
Tori's face went red, but he played off the comment like it was a joke. After he was thinking about kissing her, she went and said something like that! Oh well, here's where his awesome acting skills came in.
"Well, I wouldn't really know," he said with a smile, sticking his hands in his pockets and looking forward, "I could kiss you and we could both find out."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:00 pm
"You don't know? as if, you've never kissed anyone before?...I thought Lana was ripe for the picking?" she elbowed him, raising an eyebrow. Inside though, she felt odd, and just at the last question, her aura fluttered, the wing shapes flapping like a butterfly yet she didn't move, and the colors spread in random over herself.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:09 pm
Tori watched her aura with interest. Colors were changing at a fast pace, and she seemed like she was flustered. Her wings were twitching too. A smile appeared on his face. A real one. She was acting like a royal child who didn't know how to keep their emotions from their wings. The way her wings moved said it all.
"I can't picture myself kissing Lana," he said, matter-of-fact, "She's someone my father chose for me. As are the other girls. I've never really wanted to kiss someone before ."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:14 pm
"Well she certainly wants to kiss you." Fang rolled her eyes and faked a snicker, though he aura, as usual, gave away the fury within, bubbling if put over a flame, and whipping at the colorful aura wings that made her violet tipped black ones that everyone else could see, look dull and disinteresting, it it all drooped a little when she said,
"Don't worry buddy, I'm sure the perfect girl is out there somewhere."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:19 pm
Tori looked at Fang with a curious eye. Sad? That wasn't like Fang. With a serious face, he stopped and looked her in the eyes. He meant what he said.
"But I want to kiss you, Fang," he said, looking her in the eyes and waiting. He didn't know how she would react, so he just stood there, looking her in the eyes.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games