Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopo-Sempai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:15 pm
Greetings all,
I am Hopo Sempai (Yes, it means "perverted teach" in Japanese) I'm one of the geezer's ( I'll be 37 in April)

I enjoy many things, Anime, Manga, Music, Politics, Food, and Science

I live in Live in Western Montana

I am the widowed father of a 7 year old girl.

I am also full time College student Drafting Tech at the Moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:21 pm
Name: PC // PC-chan
Interests: Writing fanfiction/novels, doing graphics, drawing, playing videogames, reading.
Food: Chinese Food; Chicken Lo Mein
Color/tone: Blue; Periwinkle; Purple
Music: I like Japanese rock the most.
Anime: Death Note, Naruto, Nana, Fruit Baskets, XXXHolic, Inuyasha, Bleach, Dragonball Z, Fullmetal Alchemist, Tsubasa, Cardcaptors, Prince of Tennis, and some more.

Violent Orgasm!

stupidkid23

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:30 pm
Name:Garit/Lobo
Male
I'm a(n) Alchemist/witch/psychic/guitarist/paranormal enthusiast/web designer/etc.

I like rock, J-rock, punk and that kind of music.

And for now I'm doing whatever I can to prove to the WORLD that psionics are REAL  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:31 pm
Name: Oni-Angel
Interests: Writing, arguing, cleaning, cooking, drawing, biking, sex, reading, watching movies, etc etc etc.
Food: Anything you can put on a plate that tastes good
Color/tone: ******** Red, Deep blue, and Green
Music: Anything with a good beat, tone, and someone who sings on key
Anime: (long list)
Azumanga Diaoh
All-Purpose Cat Girl Nuku Nuku
Amazing Nurse Nanako
Bakaratsu Hunters (Sorcerer Hunters)
Haibane Renmei
Lain
Boogiepop Phantom
Tenchi (OVA, all three movies, In Tokyo, and Universe)
Digimon
Trigun
Kino's Journey
Jubei Chan (the samaurai girl)
Tenemonya Voyagers
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
Paranoia Agent
Perfect Blue
Castle in the Sky
Princess Mononoke
Hand Maid May
Steel Angel Kurumi
Tsubasa
Card Captor Sakura
Chobits
Ichigo Mashamaro
Sorcerer Hunters OVA
Photon
FLCL
Memories
Spirited Away
Saber Marionette J
Big O
Goldenboy
Colorful
My Neighbor Totoro
Real Bout High School
Voices from a Distant Star
Naruto
If I See You In My Dreams
Jungle De Ikku
Outlaw Star
Love Hina
ROD (OVA)
Samaurai Champloo
GTO
Lum
Hellsing
Vampire Hunter D  

Oni no Tenshi

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Argetlam092

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:31 pm
Name:Argetlam, really Kelsey.
Interests:anime, drawing, chalk pastel, oil paints, playing oboe and piano, the other guilds I'm in, Empaths United, poll (some thing or other, one of those guilds), and TC or TD , something about a circle of friends. the last two are really recent aditions, so I can't remember the names yet.
Food: Beef Lo Mein and stir fry. no mexican, I hate mexican food. (love the people, hate the food. go figure.)
Color/tone:blues and purple. also red. But i love everycolor.
Music surprised ldies, mainly (GO supertramp!)
Anime: Chobits, physic academy, red river, pretear, and anything else I can get my hands on.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:03 pm
hey my name is krib for short abriviations of the name kribensis
i am into aquariums and other animals
i like to go and explore around my town
and thats it for right now  

55G FreshWater

Lyokia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:08 pm
Hey all! I'm Lyokia and I'm a uni student and turning 20 in a week (scary... i don't want to grow up).

I enjoy artsy stuff even though I'm majoring in a geeky major.

I am getting into photography and developing my own stuff.
I am also getting more involved in club in which we make video games.

I love anime (current obssesions included Paradise Kiss, Mushishi... howl's moving castle is almost on dvd lol) and manga (mostly shoujo....Nana obessed) and the occasional cheesy asian drama.

I am a google talk addict because it allows me to keep in touch with my international friends for free.

Um..I'm liberal and believe that what anyone does is their own business. I like ethnic foods and dark chocolate. kimchi. sushi. korean barbacue. indian. nooooddllesss...italian, thai, cambodian.

and i love nature but would rather live in a city!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:12 pm
Oddly I got a random invite to this guild. I guess I'll post something aboot myself.

I am a nerd and I will make fun of almost everything, especially my own heritage. Ummmmmm.... I can get very deep into pointless conversations like how to escape from zombies and where to go, very in depth videogame hypothises (or however the hell you spell the plural), etc.

I sometimes make really bad Flash art. When I mean bad, I mean I will draw you a stick figure. I've posted them before, and somehow people like them. That's all I can say about myself now.

Oh, I barely go on Gaia anymore.  

TheShyLittleBoy

Azalin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:33 pm
My name Is Byron, but Azalin does just fine and dandy. I like Roleplaying games, I also am Learning how to Play Magic the gathering. I like oldies rock and some newer stuff too, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:34 pm
Oh and on a side note. I received a Random Invite to join up in this guild, so I did. Another benefit is that it was free!!!!! and Free is always good!!!!!  

Azalin

Tokuo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:45 pm
Hi
I'm Toki

RealLive:
15year old from SouthGermany
My name is Sean (scottish name, ot pronounced like in sean paul, but with the typical pronouncement for ea in englich like in sea)

I love playing the bass, meeting my girlfriend, discuss, play on gaia and GuildWars,...if there is anything i forgott to say, just ask  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:53 pm
I'm 17 and I joined this guild today. More information at my page if you wish to do so. I also love poetry. Send me a poem that you think I'll enjoy.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Contagious Cure

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:59 am
Just call me CC for convenience.

Favourite band/s: Fugazi, Minor Threat, Husker Du, Refused etc... too many to name.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:27 am
Greetings all. I'm Meg, but I'd really prefer it if you'd call me Hermit. I'm sixteen, was born in Korea then adopted by Australian parents. Um... I enjoy various kinds of music (music being defined as "that which is not hip hop or RnB"), books by Robert Rankin, (occasionally) writing, art, British comedy and... I can't think of any way to finish this sentence. I'm really not the introduction writing type, as you can probably tell.

Oh, before I post this, one more piece of trivial trivia: I have no idea why I was invited to join. ^_^  

Hermit of the Hills

-c4-cyberlink

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:38 am
name: Daniel
nick: cyberlink (if not possible, a tag is added)
religion:christian
interests: aikido, modern warfare, chemistry, computers (almost every aspect of them)  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games