Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Lore Brookwater

User Image
2nd year Gryffindor
12: Pureblood without prejudice: Single: Located at:

Lore found Rick on the train and saw him talking to Mel. It was just like the last train ride! She smiled at the girl and waved. "Hey Mel, wanna sit with us somewhere?" She had seen Rick looking sort of annoyed. She gave him a nudge and a 'you okay?' look.

And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit,
User Image
((OOC** HEY! Not fair, Lore didn't know he was sick!! ))
Right to the top

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:10 pm
__--Alaric Fallrein--__

Unsorted First Year

This is the end Hold your breath
User Image
And count to ten Feel the earth move
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Alaric saw the second boy, and smirked at the redhead's face. Please.
He scooted over to make room for the new boy, moving his case to do so.
" Uh, Alaric. Nice to meet you?"
The boy was even more hostile then he was. He sank back into his usual un-obvious state.

------------------
Thor
((OOC- ))
Hear my heart burst again

Kai Sparrowheart

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Second Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Mel looked up with a boy... she remembered his name... Rick joined her, followed shortly by Lorelai, from her house. "Oh, hey Rick. Lore. I'm uh, I guess you can join me," she said with a shrug. For all her love of interesting people, she wasn't a very talkative person.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogwarts Express
What am I doing? On the train.
What am I thinking? I'm so nervous....

Dragging Chase along, Kat walked to the cabin where Mel was. She was with another girl and a lonesome looking boy. "Hey Mel!" Kat loudly announced. "Who are your friends?" she asked with a smile gracing her face.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick smiled a bit and sat down. "Thanks." He looked over at Lore, not quite wanting to tell her what was bothering him. Honestly, it really didn't matter in the long run, and he really didn't want to get into the subject. It was then he realized that another girl had popped in, and he blinked.

----------------------------------
State: Quiet
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:20 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||10 Years Old|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn grinned, her fingers still gripping her brothers hand. She scanned the carriages looking for anyone to talk to. She figured Virgil would only want to talk to people who were clearly Slytherin's but she was sure it was important to interact with children their own age. Maybe they could find some students who would probably be Slytherins. She glanced at her brother then pointed to a carriage with multiple students in it already. Many of them looking to be first years. "What do you think about that compartment?" She asked him.
User Image
OOC: talking about the quite crowded one with Alaric, Chance, Cersei, and such xD

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:44 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Third Year ~
User Image

"It's going to be awesome," he commented. To be honest, he wasn't quite sure about studying Healing. He just found that the class would come in handy in the future, if he ever decided to pull the stunt of venturing into the Forbidden Forest again. Though that's unlikely.

He waved and smiled at Mel. The time they spent in the Music Club allowed them to get to know each other better, though he still didn't figure out if Melinda saw him as a friend or a friend of a friend.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick
Unsorted || First Year

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The guy has an attitude, Sun thought. He carefully slipped into the seat, then introduced himself, "I'm Sun Henrick." He made sure he had an enthusiastic smile on his face to contrast the slightly hostile environment the two other boys were in. "Nice to meet you guys!"

✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧

Confidence
Just hold your head high
And keep going  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogwarts Express/ Compartment

There it was, the root of the matter. Freedom. It made sense given her position on the team, no other spot allowed for so much room to move and fly. Belle did not seem to be the kind of girl to let anything hold her down which made the situation even more odd. Ronyo was no expert on marriage but he had a decent idea how it worked and he understood love well enough. In truth Ronyo didn't see any problem which meant that the problem lay deeper in some extra detail. Why would getting married restrict Belle to being the "lady of the house?"

Deducing what Ronyo understood about the girls family, and also remembering who she was related to and their family ideology Ronyo was piecing a few things together. Likely Belle's family insisted the woman take on such a role rather than pursue anything of her own, or serving as a team for her husband. It seemed like such an odd way of holding on to old ways in this day in age but then Ronyo was always the one talking about older times of nobility and gallantry. The flip side to that idea was that social and family ties and notions also had out dated fundamentals.

"Well the most difficult part of this thing you already have figured out. Love is the most complicated force in the world, if you have found it and it has found you then anything else will be child's play. I say that because not only do you have love to strengthen you but you also always have someone to back you up and fight alongside you, no matter the field you find yourself in. I don't see why you can't be both things if you wanted to honestly, and if you don't want to be the doting house wife then don't be. I would hardly think Devin fell in love with the girl who desires to be a Suzie-homemaker," Ronyo held up a hand before Belle could start in on a form of a answer and came forward in his seat a bit, "I'm guessing the part that has you so bound up is the fact that you would be expected to be such a wife or face some form of punishment. As I don't know anyone else in your family besides your interesting cousin I don't think I can accurately gage the level of punishment or pressure being put on you, but knowing you as I do I'm guessing its life changing."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:13 pm
__--Alaric Fallrein--__

Unsorted First Year

User Image

"Sun? That's a cool name. You could call me Alaric or Jonathan, I don't anything really." He was talking a lot for him. He noticed more people at the doorway. Well, weren't they popular.

------------------
Thor
((OOC- ))

Kai Sparrowheart

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:12 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Second Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯

"Oh, don't be silly, you mates don't have to pretend to be invisible," Cersei winked playfully, batting an innocent eyelash with demure poise.

"Oh- that's such a pretty name, Cecille." Cersei repeated, getting a feel for the name on her low, British tongue. Turning back to the two newest companions in the compartment, she smiled, twirled a look of amber hair and introduced herself.

"Well, it is lovely to meet you all, I'm Cersei." Her wand of redwood spun easily in her fingers as she crossed one leg over the other, clunky wedge heels clicked on the floor with sudden movement.

"So, you blokes excited for your first year?"

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Hogwarts Express
---------- with Chance, Alaric, and Sun
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:24 am
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Neutral
Thoughts: She's not overbearing
With: Nell and Michelle

"You're welcome. Jet can be a bit...murderous I guess sometimes. He thinks he's a tiger," Marina said, scratching the purring cat's head. "Oh no, you're not being overbearing!" she exclaimed hurriedly. "If you were I would know because I'm overbearing people all the time. I'm looking forward to the school year, I suppose. My summer was very boring. I didn't get out much. Slytherin is... Being in Slytherin takes some getting used to, right Michelle?" she asked her fellow Slytherin. The blonde had seemed to have as much of an aversion to being sorted into Slytherin as she had. "My favorite class is D.A.D.A., hands down. But I like most of the classes. What about you? Being in Hufflepuff must be fun." Marina commented.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:38 am
__--Alaric Fallrein--__

Unsorted First Year

User Image

Alaric looked back, amused, at the brown haired girl. " Cersei? That's a cool name too."
He paused. Was he? He guessed he was. Then again he was never particularly thrilled with anything.
"Yes, sort of." He was already starting to go through the houses in his head. he didn't know which one would choose him. He didn't have much reference, though. Their Aunt Lily had been a Ravenclaw, but he didn't know about his deceased parents, plus their uncle was a Muggle.

------------------
Thor
((OOC- ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:58 am
Jade Salling
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jaden watched for a few minutes as the two friends chatted for a bit. Not really knowing where to inject he just placed a smile on his face. Listening about the romance peeked his interest but quickly he got lost in translation since he had no clue who they were talking about. He watched as Gracie rose up to let her owl out. As the Barn owl landed near him he started to click his tongue to see if would come a little bit closer since he wanted to pet it but thought about it and stopped and said
“Does it bite? ... I had a bad experience once… and as for what house I am in Caitlin I really don't care.”
When he finished he placed his best charming smile on his face showing almost all of his dazzling white teeth.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jades Theme

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:38 am
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle looked up when her name was mentioned and nodded. "Yeah." She said said quietly. "Slytherin still isn't my favourite but there are some interesting people there." She said before returning her attention to the window. Interesting people like Tay and Ronyo and even Marina. And there was also of course the great fun of seeking revenge on the awful git Damien and his friend Dominic. She smirked, her grey eyes filled with fire.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Grace shook her head. "No Alpha'd never bite anyone. He may headbutt you if he thinks you'll feed him though." She said with a smile. When Jade responded to Caitlin about her question of houses she smiled and leaned over to whisper in her best friends ear. "I hope he gets in Ravenclaw." She laughed and winked at her friend.

OOC:...

Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games