Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

artman112191

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:04 pm
i got some flowers that i dont know what to do with, what are they for?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:07 pm
oh and another thing i got ink for flowers but i dont know how to change there color or where they went even what happend to them? i also bought an energy drink item but it disapered to, whats going on? crying  

artman112191

VJ Ronnie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:39 pm
hey, about da house...
how do i buy tiles 4 da floor & wall -&- how much do i buy? do u just buy 1?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:31 am
VJ Ronnie
hey, about da house...

You can buy them at the factory shop.You can buy as many as you like if you want to change them often,but if you want to stick to one color then you can just buy one.

For the flowers,they can be exchange for bouquets at the flower shop.Inks can be used to color the flower wraps when you're making the bouquets.

That's what I know. blaugh  

Devil_Kyuketsuki

You Rule Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:16 am
artman112191
oh and another thing i got ink for flowers but i dont know how to change there color or where they went even what happend to them? i also bought an energy drink item but it disapered to, whats going on? crying

Does this answer all your questions? -

The energy drink has to be used on your inventory page -
It won't show up on your equippable items screen. However, I think one of my energy drinks disappeared a couple days ago --I'm not 100% sure though-- but I just bought another one since they're only 50 gold.

Hope this helps, all the best!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:03 pm
I need help finding a house. Can anyone help me. I have already been to the housing commitee but i cant find my house.  

Yusuke-sin

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:42 am
Follow these steps then.But for now you cant get a plot for your house in town since the admins are still fixing those house bugs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:54 am
Devil_Kyuketsuki
VJ Ronnie
hey, about da house...

You can buy them at the factory shop.You can buy as many as you like if you want to change them often,but if you want to stick to one color then you can just buy one.

For the flowers,they can be exchange for bouquets at the flower shop.Inks can be used to color the flower wraps when you're making the bouquets.

That's what I know. blaugh

thanx biggrin  

VJ Ronnie

Jojo6444

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:27 pm
i dont know if someone already asked this and im really sorry if they did but how do you create a signature with a picture in it? redface  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:55 pm
All About Signatures -
Get pictures to show up after all your posts.

Does this help?  

You Rule Supreme

Jojo6444

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:03 am
yes thank you  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:12 pm
can i use my mule for storage ?  

FirePuppy-san

katarasin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:30 pm
alright so i posted something about bbcodes and ccs or whatever it is coding and i wanted some good websites not gaia links cause i wanna learn how to do it right and learn how to do more than just color and size my font. so yea. real sites would be awesome. just pm them to me please. thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:35 pm
FirePuppy-san
can i use my mule for storage ?

Yes you can.  

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

You Rule Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:40 am
katarasin
alright so i posted something about bbcodes and ccs or whatever it is coding and i wanted some good websites not gaia links cause i wanna learn how to do it right and learn how to do more than just color and size my font. so yea. real sites would be awesome. just pm them to me please. thanks

CSS is used by people on Gaia for increased control over profile layouts, I believe it's intended design is for making website layouts (instead of using HTML). I recommend w3schools for CSS, it's easily the most popular site and their lessons are very simple but thorough - http://www.w3schools.com/

BBCode is relatively easier and you can find any site to do that by searching with Google. Gaia already has an easy to see button for almost every option.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games