Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:49 pm
VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Years|||

User Image
User Image
Verily nodded, suddenly silent, as she got to her feet. She glanced at Elli and then looked at her feet. She was such an awkward person. Why did she always have to do such stupid stuff. She was never going to make friends at Hogwarts this year.

Elli sighed and gave Marina a half smile, identical to her older sisters customary one.
"Sorry bout that." She glanced at her twin.
"Don't mind Ver. She's a bit... shy." As she spoke she automatically moved closer to Ver, almost as if she was shielding her. "I'm Elliryanna, but you can call me Elli. Pleasure to meet you." She held out her hand, a smile warming her features. "And this is Verily. But we all call her Ver."
OOC:...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
I don't know why all the trees change in the fall
I know you're not scared of anything at all
Don't know if Snow White's house is near or far away
But I know I had the best day
With you today

I don't know who I'm gonna talk to now at school
I know I'm laughing on the car ride home with you
Don't know how long it's gonna take to feel okay
With you today

Heather Stevia and Terren Cole
Hawthorn

Halfblood - Hufflepuff - Third Year - Beater - Single
Halfblood - Ter Bear - Age Eight

And I had the Best Day with you today

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Terren giggled. Yes, giggled. "Of course forever, silly. BFF's. Like Heather and Dhylan." he said in his young voice. Heather grinned at his comment. "Yep. Best friends forever, right Dhyl? And hey. If you want to come over sometime and practice, you're more than welcome to. Me, Rem, Ter, and Da usually practice together, and I think Caitlin and maybe Sam might come over sometime too. We can all play. Sounds fun, right?" she said to her teammate. It all sounded good to her. Caitlin and Sam could play Seeker. Remy and Terren could play Chaser, and so could Dhylan and herself. Then Mum and Da could be Keepers. They could play out a whole game! Maybe she could get the rest of the teams over and they could have a Quidditch party...

Heather & Terren
{OOC:}

Now I know why all the trees change in the fall
I know you were on my side
Even when I was wrong
And I love you for giving me your eyes
Staying back and watching me shine

And I didn't know if you knew
So I'm taking this chance to say
That I had the best day
With you today

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:52 pm
βɾɑηωεη Ѧɭɭɡσσɗ
User Image

Branwen stepped out of the fire place after the flames died down. She looked around for her father or at least her brother. They were close, but they did argue occasionally. When she saw a group fall, Branwen wandered over to check if they were okay. She was rather clumsy herself. "Are you all alright? That was a kind of nasty fall," Branwen asked, cocking her head to the side. The fireplace erupted with green flames and her father walked out followed by her brother. She didn't even bother to turn around as her brother started to talk to the girls.
Wearing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:02 pm
Шʜɩʈғσɾɗ Αɭɭɡσσɗ

User Image

Whitford stepped out of the fireplace and saw his sister talking to a group if girls. He always wondered about her. No, just kidding. Seriously, he knew she was straight. He looked the girls over and smiled to himself. Wonderful...Gingers and a beautiful brunette. They are feisty, so I've heard. Whitford thought to himself and walked toward the group,
"Hello Ladies, are you alright? I'm Whit," He said with a priceless smile. Whitford bowed and smirked when his sister told him to knock it off.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:38 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli, knowing her sister was alright immediately turned to Whit when he approached, giving him a bright smile. "Well hello." She said, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Aren't you just a sight for sore eyes?" She smiled at him flirtatiously, flutter her eyelashes.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:57 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Amused
Thoughts: This bloke is hilarious
With: Cersei, Elli, Ver, Whit, and Branwen

"I'm Marina Aldred. Nice to meet you,"
Marina introduced herself. She almost burst out laughing at the first year boy's open flirtation. It was so different from the uptight, formal Slytherin boys she knew. She gave Whit's twin a sympathetic look. It must be embarrassing, having a brother always flirting. She wouldn't know, though, she was an only child.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty"

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romulus walked out onto Diagon Alley. His dad had, for some reason, let him come alone. He walked along, holding the strap of his bag. His many galleons jingled in the pockets, and he smiled softly. He didn't know where to go, so he walked along the street, until he caught up to a friendly-looking blond girl. "Excuse me, Miss? Can you help me? I-I need to buy school things!" he asked, politely. His bright blue eyes stared into hers, but in a happy, friendly sort of way.

Wearing
{OOC: Heather, here's for you!}

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Diagon Alley✧ Who are you again?: A nice(?) blond, a black haired guy, and two kids!✦ What are my inner thoughts?: Help?✧ What I'm singing: Nothing, yet!✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:28 pm
Ѧɭɭɡσσɗ Ⱦϖɩηs
User ImageUser Image

Branwen rolled her eyes to her brother, he didn't know when to stop. He flirted with nearly every pretty girl he laid eyes on. She smiled faintly to the girl who seemed older than her. She wished her dad would stop looking at the window and tell Whitford to stop. A smirk came across her face. "I'm Branwen. His name is Whitford. Some girls find it as a turn off." She said casually, her eyes sparkling happily.

Whitford smiled almost seemed to whiten when one of the red-headed girls complimented him. "And your name is?" He asked. His eyes widdened when Branwen told them her real name. Whit could have slapped her, but knew better than that. Instead he elbowed her, enough for it to hurt, but not enough to do much damage. He pretended to tie his shoe to distract someone. Didn't really matter who.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:34 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Second Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯

"Oh," Cersei gasped, all around, a flurry of vivacious red hair scattered in the wind as another girl tripped as well. The surprise left her flustered and her cheeks a gentle scarlet rouge as veela lips spread into a carnal smile at the sudden new sparkle of life of new companionship. Introductions were made, and a sudden coy, catty glance shot toward Elli. "And I'm Cersei, it's a pleasure to meet all of you." Lilac eyes sparkled with gentle magic. "I'm glad you mates are all alright."

Luminescent, lilac eyes veered between each of her peers in turn, the twins in turn, then the Slytherin beside her, her bright eyes flashed to Elli once again-- and her jaw nearly dropped. But it didn't! She took a double take, and it was true, both girls were wearing nearly the exact same shirt, the only exception was the color. Cersei almost wanted to cringe as she adjusted her aviator sunglasses atop her amber hair and smiled, simply smiled. After biting her tongue, she turned to Elli and mustered a honey sweet smile. "Wicked shirt." Cersei's low, carnal raspy voice sifted gently, gliding on the winds, and seemingly coming from every which way, floating gently on enchanted lips.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Diagon Alley
---------- with Marina, Eli, Whit, Veri, Bran
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image
Đhyl & Ӎinn Ƞolynn
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺Minn↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Minn smiled hugely at Terren. "Of course! But... I'm not gonna call yo something silly like 'Pickle' or 'Quaffle!'" she said with a giggle.

Dhyl looked at Heather with a smile. "Sure! And we can teach Minnie how to fly!" he said. He looked over as a boy about eleven walked up. He looked up at Heather, since she was the one addressed.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺Dhyl↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
{{OoC:}}

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
I don't know why all the trees change in the fall
I know you're not scared of anything at all
Don't know if Snow White's house is near or far away
With you today

I don't know who I'm gonna talk to now at school
I know I'm laughing on the car ride home with you
Don't know how long it's gonna take to feel okay
With you today

Heather Stevia and Terren Cole
Hawthorn

Halfblood - Hufflepuff - Third Year - Beater - Single
Halfblood - Ter Bear - Age Eight

And I had the Best Day with you today

Heather turned to see a smallish boy approach her. Well, smallish because he was only an inch shorter than her. He seemed to be an upcoming first year. His brown hair and blue eyes seemed familiar, but she couldn't place them. "Oh. Sure can. I remember my first year well. Let's see... You'll need textbooks from Flourish and Blott's... Oh yeah. I'm Heather, by the way. Heather Stevia Hawthorn." she said to the boy, smiling. Her inner badger was shining through her friendliness. Normally, she wouldn't be so open with someone she just met on the street, but there was something about this young boy that was so... She couldn't describe it. Terren looked at Minn and grinned. He hoped she wouldn't find out about his nickname of "Ter Bear". Not a macho name. A boy that looked kinda like someone he knew came up to them and he waved energetically like a hyper chihuahua on steroids. "Hi! I'm Terren! Heather's my sister! You seem nice! I like you already!" he said, his green eyes wide with pure energy. This kid could just go and go and go.

Heather & Terren
{OOC: Love you, Romy! <3 Oh, the plots me and Moony have in store for you!}

Now I know why all the trees change in the fall
I know you were on my side
Even when I was wrong
And I love you for giving me your eyes
Staying back and watching me shine

And I didn't know if you knew
So I'm taking this chance to say
That I had the best day
With you today

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image

So far they were all just talking, and really nothing more. A hidden eye brow raised behind the inari mask and a sigh came out as the White Fox took a more comfortable position on the roof and moved so he could just see the young ones through a few opening in the roof construction. It seemed outside of those stone walls of magical learning the excitement level was much smaller, something quiet counter intuitive to what he had on file. No seedy people wondering about, dark and shadowy figures lurking about, and not even some older student looking to cause some problems for a few younger kids.

There was a thought that flashing humorously through the white robed wizard's mind on the idea about holding class away from Hogwarts and seeing if bad things still happened. There were defently more people about here to be the potential trouble maker, but also it seemed the larger world held a certain hold over the kids that stopped them from doing anything to crazy or daring as opposed to being within the school of magical learning. Almost like the castle walls granted the children more freedom than any ever rolling hills or never ending sky. With a chuckle inwardly to himself the White Fox continued to look on and made more mental notes to write down when he retired for the day about the kids he could see now. Nothing major just general statistics for future profiles and possible case files should anything major go down with them.

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid
~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romulus smiled at Heather and Terren. They seemed nice! He nodded politely. "Romulus Veryn Bleiddiaid, pleasure! Flourish and Blotts? Isn't that the... book store?" he asked, after introducing himself. He watched Terren for a moment, noting the sheer energy of the boy! He seemed excited.

Wearing
{OOC: Hehehehe! Yes we do! Good luck Romy-Rom!}

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Diagon Alley✧ Who are you again?: Heather, Terren, two others!✦ What are my inner thoughts?: Introductions!✧ What I'm singing: Nothing, yet!✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:11 pm
VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Years|||

User Image
User Image
Ver ran her fingers through her hair self-conciously. She groped for something to talk about, so when Cersei mentioned her sister's shirt she looked up from her shoes. "I-I pi-picked it o-ou-out for her." She stuttered. That was when she noticed the older girl wearing the exact same shirt in a different colour. She immediately blushed and looked back at her feet.

Elli smiled at Cersei. "Thanks." She said, ignoring the fact that they were wearing the same shirt, and turning her attention back to Whit and his sister. "Nice to meet you Branwen. And you Whit." She smiled widely at the boy. He seemed a bit bashful about his name. "My name's Elliryanna, but that's bit long, so most people just call me Elli." She ran her fingers through her hair, hoping that him knowing he wasn't the only one with a name they didn't use would make him feel better. Gesturing to Ver she said. "That's my twin Verily but really you can call her Ver and well don't be put off if she doesn't really say anything.... She's shy." Elli shrugged. Hvaing grown up with Ver she didn't find it weird that the other girl was so.... well awkward, but some people found it off putting and rude.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image
Đhyl & Ӎinn Ƞolynn
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺Minn↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Minn smiled at Romulus, did he say? "Hiya! I'm Minn, and Dhyl is my big brother!" she said with a giggle. She joined Terren on his spastic hand waving, and held his free hand with hers.

Dhyl stared at the boy for a second. Bleiddiaid... That sounded so familiar... Where had he heard that?! He could tell that the name was Welsh, meaning "Beautiful Wolves," but he couldn't figure out who shared that surname. He looked at he boy, noting his sheer familiarity. Maybe Dhyl had met him somewhere.........
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺Dhyl↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
{{OoC: They had a "plan" for me once... Now, I'm half-deaf... RUN KID!}}

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games