Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mini RP - Kanto Badge Run (Reno) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:42 pm
Eyes widening as he remembered the special ability that a normal Alakazam had, Reno screamed at the ceiling momentarily before calmly removing the gem he had been playing around with inside the bag and placing it on the ground near his feet. Looking over to Ezekiel, Reno vocally ordered the Mega Houndoom. "If I ever command another attack like that, I demand you make the closest substitute possible that is not Fire type." Seeing a nod from his Pokemon, Reno looked to the Mega Alakazam before realizing the pink eye he saw disappearing wasn't a hallucination. Glancing around to Ezekiel before beginning the mental tap with him, he watched the Houndoom as it began to Swagger, puffing his chest up and walking towards the Alakazam with cocky smirk plastered across his fanged maw. "Now then, I wonder what you think this will do?" Reno spoke to Sabrina, watching to gauge her reaction to this new development.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:11 pm
Sabrina said nothing, nor did her face show any suggestion that this bothered her in anyway. Mega Alakazam had it worse, however. While he was a powerful Psychic type beyond measure, he was not beyond being provoked. Angered by the Pokemon's cockiness, Mega Alakazam would fling one of its spoons at the hound telekinetically...only for it to spin back around and smack it in the face.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:43 pm
Watching the spoon smack the Alakazam in the face, Reno maintained a serious expression...for two seconds before he collapsed into a pile of laughs. Ezekiel would stare at the failed attack before charging forward, using the increased physical strength of the Alakazam to his advantage with a Foul Play attack, supplying an extra few blows behind the impacting spoon to make sure the attack left a real mark.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:10 pm
The first two blows would strike Mega Alakazam hard, causing it to grumble in pain. The pain was just enough to jog its mind back to working however, the Psychic grabbing a hold of one of its spoons which grew in size upon gripping it. With sword-spoon in hand, Mega Alakazam delivered a Psycho Cut on the beast to get it off.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:21 pm
The spoon would come swinging into Ezekiel's face and crash into the Dark type's face. Giving a small burst of focus onto the fight ebfore returning to his normal self, Reno turned to Sabrina. "So, you a fan of The Tick or the giant spoon an original idea?" Reno quipped, hoping to cover up Ezekiel's actions as the Pokemon responded to Reno's telepathic commands. Biting down onto the spoon in an effort to maintain close, the Houndoom would swing itself hind-legs first towards the Alakazam's head for a Sucker Punch. Man, that dog stuck like glue right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:38 pm
Wham! The Mega Alakazam was hit and it seemed to do some pretty good damage. Unfortunately for Ezikel the Psychic wasn't done and the dog was vulnerable to its most devastating attacks. Ezikel was about to find out that Alakazam was still nothing to take lightly. "I'm not sure what you're talking about..." Sabrina mumbled as a blast of energy shot out from the hound's right side out of nowhere. Reno would instantly notice that Alakazam did not conjure that blast...it was a Future Sight! When did it pull that off? Regardless, Reno needed to act quick as Mega Alakaazam was Recovering from its injuries rapidly, healing its self.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:58 pm
Watching the blast slam into Ezekiel and send the Houndoom sprawling across the ground, Reno would begin to dart his eyes around in an attempt to find some other source before settling on it being a Future Sight. And glancing back to the Alakazam, he found it was once again recovering energy in an effort to keep this battle going. Looking to Ezekiel as the Houndoom got back onto his feet, Reno decided to just shout an order. "Ezekiel, make it stop!" The panicked voice would lead to the Dark Pokemon staring down the other Mega Evolved Pokemon before a dark stream of energy leaped between the two and redirected the Recover to Ezekiel instead of the Mega Alakazam.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:06 pm
A faint scowl appeared on Sabrina's face, watching as the Houndoom healed its self with Mega Alakazam's own move. No matter, it was time to go all out. Mega Alakazam would regain its floating leg crossed position in the air, its spoons glowing violently. With eyes glowing pink, Mega Alakazam would unleash the most power Psychic attack it could conjure, the telekinetic pushing against Ezikel relentlessly, attempting to pin it against a wall into it succumbed to the immense pressure, it was like some sort of intense gravity.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:45 pm
Struggling against the wave of Psychic energy, the Mega Houndoom would soon be swept off his feet before slamming into the wall, snout pointed towards the Mega Alakazam. Staring between the two locations before the strangest plan came into his head, Reno shouted out his dumbest statement to date. "Flamethrower, Ezekiel!" He ordered, a smirk on his face as he looked over to Sabrina with an eyebrow raised. By god, this was doomed to fail.

Or it was, until the order reached Ezekiel and the Houndoom kept to his previous orders and gathered Dark energy. Taking a deep breath before huffing it out in a single blast, Reno watched as the indeterminate energy eventually formed into a Dark Pulse attack, aimed to slam into the Mega Alakazam.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:39 pm
Tesei Utakata
Struggling against the wave of Psychic energy, the Mega Houndoom would soon be swept off his feet before slamming into the wall, snout pointed towards the Mega Alakazam. Staring between the two locations before the strangest plan came into his head, Reno shouted out his dumbest statement to date. "Flamethrower, Ezekiel!" He ordered, a smirk on his face as he looked over to Sabrina with an eyebrow raised. By god, this was doomed to fail.

Or it was, until the order reached Ezekiel and the Houndoom kept to his previous orders and gathered Dark energy. Taking a deep breath before huffing it out in a single blast, Reno watched as the indeterminate energy eventually formed into a Dark Pulse attack, aimed to slam into the Mega Alakazam.

The Mega Alakazam was swept off its feet, flying backwards as the Dark Pulse devastated its being. The elegant Psychic creature would end up in a pile on the ground, moaning in pain and yet it still wanted to fight! A faint blue aura would surround the Pokemon as it began to Recover again. This needs to end, now.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:28 pm
Ezekiel would stare at the downed Alakazam before pouncing with his jaws glowing with dark energy. He had his Crunch attack back and he was aiming to use for the finisher this time. Reno would smirk as he saw the Dark Pokemon pouncing for the Psychic type, reaching into his bag to pat Harleen on her head.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:31 pm
The Mega Houndoom would clamp down on the Mega Alakazam's torso with its devastating Crunch. The Mega Alakazam hissed in pain as it fought against the urge to pass out. Weakly raising a hand, the Psychic would begin to conjure a small and unstable Focus Blast, using all it had left to form the pathetic looking attack. "It's over, Alakazam." Sabrina spoke up, causing her Pokemon to look at her stunned, the Focus Blast dispersing into harmless sparks as Mega Alakazam's focus was lost.

"I knew this to be the outcome since before our meeting. This was your destiny all along. You were destined to lose to me, to take that loss and grow stronger. Now you have defeated me and came out far more powerful than you were when you first arrived. Take this." Sabrina said in her normal monotone voice, a small yellow circle badge appearing before Reno's face, the trinket immediately began to fall towards the ground as it appeared.

"As you know, that is the Marsh Badge, consider it proof of your growth. My gym was only one small step in the much larger staircase which leads to your true purpose. Not even I can foresee where your path will lead you. I do hope that one day, after your mental prowess can match my own, that you will return to my gym for another rematch. Two masters, equals. I look forward to that. Now go, your next challenge is the Cinnabar Island gym." Without another word Sabrina recalled Alakazam and gave Reno one final stare before teleporting away. In her place a warp panel appeared, obviously leading to the exit of the gym.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:09 pm
Reno would attempt to speak before Sabrina teleported away, succeeding in pausing mid-motion as he attempted to point at her. "Well, nothin' ta really say. Guess we see what the next guy is like." Stepping onto the warp panel, Reno set out on his trip to his next gym and his lack of knowledge for who ran it. Hopefully it was a cool old guy, that would be awesome to have happen.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:32 pm
Cinnabar Island gym looked like all the other gyms in Kanto for the most part, on the outside of course. Immediately upon stepping inside he would be greeted by the gym guide, like usual. "Yo, champ in the making! Welcome to Cinnabar Gym! The gym's leader is named Blaine, otherwise known as the Hotheaded Quiz Master. This gym is unique in that you have to solve quizzes and riddles to advance. Get them wrong and you have to battle a gym trainer. So if you want to make it to Blaine with all your Pokemon at full health them you better put your thinking cap on. Good luck!" The guide explained.

As promised, Reno would find that the way forward was blocked by a door and on the side of the door was a touch screen. "Welcome, Challenger!" The screen spoke. Quiz number one; I'm hot in name but in practice I soothe the heat. What am I?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:42 pm
Reno would stare at the screen before poking at the strange screen and seeing the question. "Sounds hot, but soothes heat? Well, its either Lava Cookie or Burn Heal. Might as well go with Burn Heal. Hard ta tell the difference but only mentions burns so...screw it." Punching the screen as he shouted, "Burn Heal," Reno hoped for a good response.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games