Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Metaplot
[Metaplot] All Hands on Deck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:47 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Nicara
Dragon Name & Color Blue Diesteth

Quote:
46-50. The dolphins in this area are excited about something. Initially, you think you might have found signs of a wreckage, but the wreck you found was centuries old. Upon reflection, you realize that the dolphins are using this wreck to herd a school of fish into becoming lunch.

Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:48 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: D'ein
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Haezeth

Quote:
46-50. The dolphins in this area are excited about something. Initially, you think you might have found signs of a wreckage, but the wreck you found was centuries old. Upon reflection, you realize that the dolphins are using this wreck to herd a school of fish into becoming lunch.

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-100)

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:49 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Tsuyat
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Yudueth

Quote:
19-25. You know this is an important mission, but you're....kind of...bored. So very bored. Bored. You've been flying over open water and there's just a whole lot of nothing happening. Booooooored.

Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 27 Total: 27 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:50 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Onasta
Dragon Name & Color Brown Jibasth

Quote:
27-30. While the day started off sunny and warm, as the afternoon wears on the clouds build and a line of squalls form. If you're a brown or bronze rider, you are able to fly through the squall and fight the worst of the winds. If you're a white, blue, or green, you may either decide to fight the winds and fly through it (though your dragon might well wind up a bit exhausted afterwards) or you can turn round and avoid the worst of it.

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 56 Total: 56 (1-100)

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:12 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Aranali
Dragon Name & Color Blue Kolosoth

Quote:
56-60. You actually manage to find a fishing boat that saw the Southern Star - about two months ago on a very different voyage. Shaffit, just when you started getting your hopes up! Still, the fish is pretty good.

Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 94 Total: 94 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:15 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Amra
Dragon Name & Color Green Seirath

Quote:
93-97: Nothing but water. Water, water, everywhere, and not a drop to drink. You find yourself getting antsy, and your eyes sore, and your dragons conversation boring. You find yourself daydreaming, and start thinking about a certain someone in wherhide pants....

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 52 Total: 52 (1-100)

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:16 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Aice
Dragon Name & Color White Finnath

Quote:
51-55. One of the local holds is holding a Gather and they've invited you to attend as their honored guests. If you choose to join in the celebrations you will find yourself very much behind schedule and also in heaps of trouble. However, the local vintage is very good and you caught some promising looks from the holders if you happen to be a brown or bronzerider. If you're a white, blue, or greenrider they're friendly but not quite as awestruck.

Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 40 Total: 40 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:17 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Liaven
Dragon Name & Color Green Sarbath

Quote:
36-40. You find yourself bumping into some unaffiliated riders you don't recognize.

--If you're from Flame's Fury: These are definitely not riders from any Weyr you've heard of. Come to think of it, you're pretty sure the clothing they are wearing is meant for a much climate than this one. High Reaches, maybe? Telgar? Better let your Wingleader know. You don't stop to find out where they're from as they're particularly pleased to see you and you have important things to be doing.

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Sinders Path rolled 1 100-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-100)

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:14 am
I Fly With Fire storm
Rider Name: K'gan
Dragon Name & Color Singarth

Quote:
You and your dragon sweep over the beach of a small island. Something catches your eye. There appears to have been someone on the island, as you find a small firepit, and some foot prints... but what really draws you is the sound of a hatching firelizard clutch! Before you know it, you find a little newborn flit chewing on the laces of your boots. Do you scrounge up something for it to eat or scurry away? [If you choose to pass, you are no longer eligible for future flit prizes for the duration of this game. If you want the surprise flit, quote Mr Cheri & Uta and we will drop a pet off for you!]

Uta

Sinders Path
A brown flit for you colored by Mr Cheri!

User Image

Sinders Path rolled 1 100-sided dice: 73 Total: 73 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:18 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name:Erastan
Dragon Name & ColorAspalath

Erastan rebuffs the dolphineer and probably kicks him in the face cause he doesn't know how to handle people flirting with him.

Quote:
71-74. While searching for the Southern Star, you encounter an alarmingly dashing dolphineer. He or she seems... surprisingly friendly, considering the company you've recently been keeping. It becomes readily apparent that s/he has amorous intentions and you may either stay and enjoy a night of it with the dashing dolphineer (facing the consequences of abandoning your post upon your return) or get out of dodge. If you choose to stay, please quote your Wingleader and let them know. The next morning you find yourself alone with nothing but the memory of your time together to keep you warm. S/he took everything you own, you shaffing deadglow.

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

Teiha rolled 1 100-sided dice: 52 Total: 52 (1-100)

Teiha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:31 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Ambrin
Dragon Name & Color Brown Beylith

Quote:
51-55. One of the local holds is holding a Gather and they've invited you to attend as their honored guests. If you choose to join in the celebrations you will find yourself very much behind schedule and also in heaps of trouble. However, the local vintage is very good and you caught some promising looks from the holders if you happen to be a brown or bronzerider. If you're a white, blue, or greenrider they're friendly but not quite as awestruck.

Teiha rolled 1 100-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:32 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Silviu
Dragon Name & Color Blue Aramath

Quote:
11-14. You and your dragon wind up spotting a pod of dolphins and their dolphineer partners. You fly down to see if there's any information about a missing (or Faranth forbid sunken ship) but they haven't heard or seen anything. Though they promise to keep an eye out, there's no leads. At least our dragon got to have fun floating with the dolphins.

Teiha

Teiha rolled 1 100-sided dice: 64 Total: 64 (1-100)

Teiha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:34 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Euma
Dragon Name & Color Green Reth

Quote:
61-64. You come across a small cothold that was clearly hit badly with Thread during the last Fall.
If you are from Star Flame: Although the damage was extensive, the holders appear to be more or less in one piece. There's not much that you can do for the inhabitants and they are angry at the Weyr. You're not going to be getting any help here.

Report back to the the Weyrleader with this information as it is clear that someone is not doing their job. There are evidently holes in the Weyr's Threadfall charts.

Teiha rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:35 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: D'amir
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Delfrith

Quote:

Teiha

Teiha rolled 1 100-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-100)

Teiha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:37 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Jakoli
Dragon Name & Color Brown Auroth

Quote:
15-18. You and your dragon sweep over the beach of a small island. Something catches your eye. There appears to have been someone on the island, as you find a small firepit, and some foot prints... but what really draws you is the sound of a hatching firelizard clutch! Before you know it, you find a little newborn flit chewing on the laces of your boots. Do you scrounge up something for it to eat or scurry away?

Scurry away! Boy ain't got the attention span for a baby flit, plus I've already rolled this. heart  
Metaplot

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff