Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:25 pm
as Kumi ran he ran into vincent are u okay miss he said in a deep voice why are u crying he said as he glared into her eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:40 pm
"please...I'm going to leave Riku..." Kumi said "I can't stay here for much longer so please!" she added.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:46 pm
i will protect u said vincent in a concerend way what happened  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:54 pm
((can you use "..." when your character is speaking?))

"I don't need protection! What I need is to stay away from school! I can't risk everyone who's close to me become a part of this project!" Kumi said as she stood up.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:05 pm
"can i help in any way said vincent"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:08 pm
"I don't know what help you can do...for now...I'm going..." Kumi said walking away.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:11 pm
"wait where are u going said vincent"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:19 pm
"I told you...I'm leaving..." She replied.

((what I meant is just like a story only that you're using your character...^-^; ))  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:25 pm
"ok replied vincent bye"vincent began to walk around school towards his drom where no one knew where it was  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:53 pm
Kohsu sat on the window sil in his dorm as he looked outside. Lately he had shut himself off from the rest of the world and what was going on around him. But, currently he found himself a little more interested with what was happening. He didn't spend too much time outside his dorm, asides from going to class. And no one really talked to him either. But for some reason it seemed to be changing. He got up from the window sil and headed toward the door, leaving the room. He didn't know where he was going but he felt the need to get out of his dorm. So, he aimlessly wandered about the halls of the academy.  

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:38 pm
((Lol, u know ff vll?))

Rester sat down on abench outside but fell down on the ground. "Drat! I forgot i was dead," he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:52 pm
Rester later decided to sit on the ground. He heard. Ya, things like rumors spread quickly around here. So one girl who no one knew or remembered was leaving? He shook his head. "Hehe. What have you been doing? You really think this is all for the best?" He spoke to, as if, Kumi was right beside him, but no one was in the abandoned yard where the 2nd SIlencer battle ahd taken place. "Buut *sigh* youre wrong. No one will remember you, and if...... that is to be....... you will never see the truth. Some things... even with a mechanical eye you cannopt see. But I............. hmmmmmm....... It looks like i've misjudged some p[eople. Every one here..... including the little ones...... will never knew there ever was... or will be..... a Kumi Mizuki. Everything they may have learned..... foudn out from you will not be cherished if it never happended.  

Rester.R

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:22 pm
"i have to get to magic class"sadi vincent as he dissappered  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:32 pm
Kumi was actually near schoo, she was depressed and lonely, she was crying "I erased their memories...I should be happy...but why? Why can't I just face the world..." she said crying as hard as she could, her wings faded from red to grey "this sucks...I wished...I wished that I've never agreed to this project...if only they didn't use Joey for this, non of this would've happen...for now...I have to say farewell..." she said, she stood up and began to sing hoping that her friends would hear.

Ryu and Joey suddenly heard singing near the academy 'this song..this voice...it's familiar...' they both thought, both of their eyes were starting to watery "W-what's happening? w-why do I feel depressed all of a sudden?" Joey asked "I-I don't know too...I feel the same way..." Ryu replied.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:13 am
"Whatever. Farewell, my friend." said Rester.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games