Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Falling Out... Roleplay. Now with Sci-Fi overtones! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:33 pm
EienKage
((I just want to let everyone know that I'm going to be gone for the next week. I've updated the main page (wait, what? madness!) so no one's left in the dark. I hope. At any rate, I'm not going to lock the RP proverbially or otherwise, but the storyline is on hold until I get back. I'm super sorry for the inconvience, but that's the way it's going to be. sweatdrop Happy Fourth!))

((To you too. Have fun blowing stuff up. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:25 am
Dru stared out of the window and out into the streets of what used to be a pleasant place to live. Although she really didnt care about what had happened to her family she still wanted to find out how they had died. It had to be the most morbid thing in the world, but at least it would put her mind at ease. The only pitfall was that the security in the theatre was really tight and you werent allowed to just take off when you wanted to.

But of course Dru had already thought of a way around the security. She had it all planned out. She was going to go when everyone was asleep that night and she was going to ask Griffin to come with her.

Dru smiled to herself slyly as she twirled a dagger in between her fingertips. Tonights the night of truth, she thought, a sense of relief washing over her.  

pie.my.munchies

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:24 am
Ani couldn't sleep. She'd been unable to properly rest ever since she'd started to cut down on cigarettes--a symptom of withdrawal. Most nights she would lay on her sleeping bag staring at the ceiling. She sighed and rolled onto her side. "Happy birthday to me," she muttered before settling in to make an attempt at sleep that was probably not going to be very successful.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Griffin finally caught sight of Dru over by a window. She still retained that silent beauty that he had been captivated with that day at the pool. He walked towards her, and put his hands around her waist. He leaned his head on her shoulder and whispered "Hello, gorgeous," softly into her ear. He noticed the dagger in her hands as he waited for a reply and wondered where she had gotten it. More than anything, he wondered what it was for.  

DarkPisces

chobichan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:29 pm
((Happy fourth to everyone! ^^))
Fiona sat in a corner. She looked at everyone, smiling weakly the way she did whenever she didn't want people to know she was highl unsure of the given situation. She was grateful she could be helpful at all, but the pain she called the "Pain of the Past" was becoming hard on her. Her legs were shaking, making her arms that held them close to her shake just as much. Her eyes were heavy due to exhaustion that only existed because of the energy she spent fighting the pain. That energy-loss was finally taking it's toll.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:45 pm
Dru smiled happily when she heard Griffin's voice in her ear. It gave her a sense of relaxation and relief.

"Hey baby,"Dru said softly closing her eyes for a moment. When she opened them she noticed the dagger in her hands and she could sense the concern in Griffin's eyes. Dru bit her lip and breathed in deeply.

"It's not what you think,"Dru said quietly indicating the dagger.  

pie.my.munchies

Prince Pippin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:38 pm
Done with his sweeping and such Aaron noticed Fiona, he could see the forced smile trying to mask inner and outer weakness. He knew it all to well, it was his usual facade of choice and was somewhat a master of it. He put the broom down and walked twords here. He gave a friendly smile and then sat down next to her," You like you could sleep a thousand years and still be tired, why don't you take a nap?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:49 am
Now that they were finally set into the new routine the actuality of everything settled in on Mel. They were some of the last people alive for God knows how far. The numbness she had felt when the... thing.... had just hit was beginning to wear off. She had been doing something menial and switched to reorganising the supplies to numb her mind again. Everything was gone. Not coming back. Her parents were dead. So were most of her friends.

It was then that the tears finally began to flow. Mel quickly headed for the projector room which had quickly become her own thinking place. She didn't think anyone else even knew how to get in there. Because she was one of the older people she had a chance to sneak away that some of the younger children didn't have. She felt bad that they were trapped under a constant state of supervision but at the same time it was for their own good. Kids should be free to do what they want, not trapped in some godforsaken desolate place without their parents. Hell, she even wanted her mom or her dad to cry to. Instead she was alone and had to be strong for Jeremy.

She looked out over the tired actions inside the theatre from the projection room window. God, this couldn't be real. She then wept for everyone left without family, friends and a home. It wasn't long, though, before her thoughts turned selfish and she felt the world cave in under the pressure she had put on her self. She felt nothing but alone.  

Trish the Stalker

chobichan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:26 am
"I'm not sleepy, I just... Lost any energy I had..." Fiona's head turned to look at Aaron, wondering how it was possible he could be smiling at a time like this. She just shook her head. "Even if I wanted to, I can't sleep anyway... Even if it is the only way I'll see him again..." She said, weakly and meaning to only speak to herself. She knew Aaron could hear her, it just didn't phase her when she said it. "He was all... I had left... Now, there's no one." Her eyes gazed to the cieling, trying to look threw the solid to the sky, where she was sure the location of her brother could be. "Why is it everyone... keeps dying like this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:26 pm
Aaron sat down against the wall next to Fiona, his smile was constant," Theres always a chance he's alive, maybe he was outside the blast radius." He put a comforting arm around Fiona to let her know she had someone to lean on," BEsides you brother would want you to sleep. Woulden't he? I mean he did care for you and would know sleeping is definitly a good thing." He nodded and smiled.  

Prince Pippin

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:01 am
"I'm not planning my suicide,"Dru said quietly,"I'm planning my escape. Tonight I'm going to escape from this cinema and go and find out how my parents died." She had been planning this escape all day and she had finally chosen to tell someone about it.

"Griffin, you can come if you want,"Dru continued softly,"But they owe at least that knowledge." It was true, Dru's parents owed her a lot. They owed her years of lost time that was spent working and ignoring her. Dru didnt want that time back, but she deserved to know how it had happened.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:21 am
In the meantime, Eileen had been scurrying around, organizing everything for the upteenth time. She had always just checked something before rushing back to see if she did it right.

She gave a sigh. It was keeping her mind off things, no matter if everyone thought her neurotic or not. After things calmed down, after they were saved, she would mourn. No time now, no time to moan and groan and cry no matter how badly she wanted to.

A pang of longing struck her, but she shook it off, her own voice sounding high and foreign to her ears, "Gotta make a plan..." She muttered.

She couldn't just lie here in self pity, dammit, and she wouldn't! She just needed to make herself of use.

((xD I'm totally brain dead. I won't be posting for another week or so, as I'm off on a vacation!))  

Bittersweet_3

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:34 pm
((Bleeaaaaah. xp Sorry about the really long absence there! After I got back I just couldn't muster up any creative thought to keep going. ...I still can't really, but I figure it'd be rude to leave it any longer. If I can't get it up, so to speak, I may have to retire to a DM-only role. Hope not. sweatdrop ))

John was quite pleased. His mind was only on his work, so there was no time for a bitter time. They had come so far now. Most of the initial projects were completed, and new ones to expand their habitat were underway. It was good. They'd no doubt be able to hold out until some resuce party came along, now. Even if it took months. There was plenty of electricity to power stoves and everything else like that (as much of a miracle that there was still electricty as anything else that had happened) and plenty of food. Recently, they had found out quite by accident that perishable foods were still viable... "Not irradiated in the least," to quote a once-again snarky Jeremy.
All the refrigerators they could get were promptly wheeled in.

But, another tragedy would befall these poor children.

It sounded like a distant rumble of thunder. Nobody really paid attention at first, as it was cloudy and there had been a few light rains. Weird for summer weather, but everyone just figured it was leftovers from spring. But then, there was another rumble. And another, rippling around the theater.

On the horizon, it looked like there was a forest of billowing clouds.

Help wasn't going to come very soon.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:11 pm
((umm...i'll try and get the new section going i guess.))

The clouds in the distance diden't bode well in Aaron's mind for a coming rescue. Would this be how t all began again, like a lone teenager hitting the reset button. Had God planted the seed pf destruction into the hearts of men and left this desolate theatre as the haven for those he wanted to rebuild his creation. Aaron was alone for the first tiem since it all happened, he had isolated himself so his pain would not be visable to others. He felt bond by friendship to appear to be happy and strong. Inside though his soul felt twisted and torn he just wanted the beach and the constant and predictable rise and fall of the waves.  

Prince Pippin

x-ChibiSpirit-x

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:16 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=4227595#70316719
WooT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY TOPIC GUILD BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff