Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

EnvysLoveSlave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:34 pm
This is to the former owner of the Adult Swim guild I was in: WHAT THE ******** IS WRONG WITH YOU!!?? What person in their right mind would just close up a good guild without good reason, and then expect all the members to request to join a randomness guild by shelling out 250? Then you expect them to write a whole paragraph?! WTF??!! What are you, an English teacher? No guild ever does that! Are you going give us a failing grade for a bad paragraph? If you wanted you could've booted out everyone, with the message: Sorry, but there are too many things going on in my life, so I had to close.

You didn't have to post a hateful message saying: It got too boring. What are you, a damn toddler! AS is never boring! You could've at least faked it, then opened up another guild under a mule account! Did I mention there are way too many randomness guilds as it is? I have some on my list I never appear in.

I offered to buy AS guild from you, but you turned up your nose and were snotty. What does it matter to you? You would've been 20K or 40K richer! Do you seriously expect people to be gullible enough to join your shitty new guild, after you treated your other loyal members like s**t and shown your true colors?! I don't think so! All we are apparently to you are a bunch of ******** faceless numbers. We apparently mean't nothing to you. Neither did the guild!

I hope you get more than an earful from all the members! You really deserve it! You are nothing but a ******** closet troll and a spoiled stuck up b***h! It was extremely rude to tell everyone to join a new guild, tell everyone they had to shell out 250 and write some stupid paragraph. You want a paragraph? You can read the one I posted on this board!

Btw, your panda you created for your guild looks like s**t! It looks like a wart stuck on a hairy butt!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:07 am
arrow I hate people who talk to you like "LAWLZ OMFG TAT WUZ SOoooOOO TRU!"
arrow Also I think that anyone who says Aks instead of Ask needs to be put back in 1st grade until they can talk right. I don't understand how they passed in the first place.
arrow I think that if stores can carry clothes for abnormally short, fat girls they should carry clothes for abnormally tall, skinny girls. (Pants are now made for girls with booty and fat thighs - two things I seriously lack.)
arrow I think car insurrance should be cheaper for minors.
arrow People who can't distinguish fantasy from reality and obsess over having love affairs with a cartoon character need to be shot in the face with a reality bullet.  

AiSatu

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:34 pm
AiSatu
arrow Also I think that anyone who says Aks instead of Ask needs to be put back in 1st grade until they can talk right. I don't understand how they passed in the first place.
arrow I think that if stores can carry clothes for abnormally short, fat girls they should carry clothes for abnormally tall, skinny girls. (Pants are now made for girls with booty and fat thighs - two things I seriously lack.)
arrow People who can't distinguish fantasy from reality and obsess over having love affairs with a cartoon character need to be shot in the face with a reality bullet.

crying but egga loves howl and is short and curvy gonk xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:53 pm
AiSatu

LOL think about about how many accidents minors get into and then you'll understand why insurance is so high for minors.

ALSO alot of insurance companies will lower your rate if you have good grades so get some straight As!!! Study up!!  

Mr_The_Plague

Mr_The_Plague

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:55 pm
I hate furries!! They make me want to scratch my eyes out!!!! scream scream  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:57 pm
i hate to be cliche, but my parents are getting a little annoying  

EggaSponge

moneybags17

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:20 pm
1. ARRRRRR, i hate it when i join a guild and 4 days later i'm the only person who's active in that guild. i mean talk about annoying (at least there wasn't an entry fee). crying

2. fix the towns server. or at least let me into my own house. i mean i can get to the train station but not into the towns. evil evil

3. stupid down fishing servers. it took me about 15 tries to get into the port of gambino fishing server yesterday. evil evil evil evil

EDIT: add to number 3. FIX THE FISHING SERVERS ALREADY!!! scream scream scream scream scream

EDIT2: get off you butts and fix the servers. while i was in my house with 1 other person the words wouldn't appear. also, I WANT THE LAKES BACK!! crying scream crying scream evil evil  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:51 pm
i feel really bummed and like a loser right now. last december i interviewed for an internship, and i thought the interview went extremely well. i couldn't see a reason why i shouldn't have received the internship.
i didn't get the internship.
and now i keep running into people who did, people who i know are no more articulate or smarter than i am, and with less industry/internship experience than i have. i feel really sad that people who are not as qualified as i am got the internship...i don't understand why i didn't get it. it makes me feel like a loser who's inept and not liked. my interview went very well... dear lord, i even went to the career center at school for a mock interview and critiquing, and they were like, "why are you in here? you're great at interviewing."
i'd like to think that God has some master plan for me, some distinct reason as to why i didn't get the internship. i just don't know what to think, and i wish someone could tell me something, give me some insight.
i'm supposed to hear back this thursday about a very prestigeous internship. i don't know if i can take more rejection. i probably should go back to school and become an accountant, but the way i'm feeling right now makes me question what school will even want me, even though i attend UT, which has the leading program for the field i'm in.  

GracieLou

~Tifa~Lockheart~86~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:42 pm
I hate when people just drive meh crazy with stupid lil things like can you get me a class of water when their standing right there near the sink.like come on lazy idiots get it urself  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:31 pm
GracieLou
i feel really bummed and like a loser right now. last december i interviewed for an internship, and i thought the interview went extremely well. i couldn't see a reason why i shouldn't have received the internship.
i didn't get the internship.
and now i keep running into people who did, people who i know are no more articulate or smarter than i am, and with less industry/internship experience than i have. i feel really sad that people who are not as qualified as i am got the internship...i don't understand why i didn't get it. it makes me feel like a loser who's inept and not liked. my interview went very well... dear lord, i even went to the career center at school for a mock interview and critiquing, and they were like, "why are you in here? you're great at interviewing."
i'd like to think that God has some master plan for me, some distinct reason as to why i didn't get the internship. i just don't know what to think, and i wish someone could tell me something, give me some insight.
i'm supposed to hear back this thursday about a very prestigeous internship. i don't know if i can take more rejection. i probably should go back to school and become an accountant, but the way i'm feeling right now makes me question what school will even want me, even though i attend UT, which has the leading program for the field i'm in.

gracie there is something for everybody. my cousin had a hard time finding a job and she got one...you just have to look, and hope for the best, and maybe turn on the charm factor a little bit  

EggaSponge

Conaman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:38 pm
Yami_no_Eyes
I hate Art College students who can't remember sentence structure when they're in collage!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:01 am
I am so incredibly sick of people who drive around with their dang cell phones glued to their effin heads then they come thrue the drive thru at my work and complain that we didnt get their order right when half the time we actually repeat the order perfectly its them who are not paying any attention to a word they say themselves!  

sw23

3,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

sorrowfulsparrow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:19 pm
I hate it when you love someone but you're second fiddle in their heart. I hate it when you put everything into a relationship and get screwed over in the end. I hate it when you swear you'll never let a boy make you cry but you break that promise to yourself. I hate it when you have to put on a smile when inside you're dying.

Yeah. Relationships suck. Love sucks. I'm through. I know there are probably tons of posts like this all over this thread but I thought I'd add mine.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:08 am
Rant about music and what an overdose of music [24/24 (I sleep with an mp3 on) on full volume does]

So Last week I buy new phones, these things make more noise then usual blah di blah blah.

..saturday i wake up with a lil' bit of pressure in me ear wich I Ignored and thought it'd go away.

Now by the evening it started hurting and by midnight i was basically rolling around in pain, ontop of the couch.

..Called the doctor of service who came really fast...had no problems constating it was a serious infection of the earway wich hurts like a b***h, so He perscribes me antibiotics and this contramal crap wich he says is kinda like morfine..

..and I am obliged to stay home till tuesday.

..All and all well...the stuff wich is ' like morfine" just takes your balance and depth perception...giving some awkward situations all sunday and monday.[Running into walls....several times ina row...]

And now the good part..so I missed today and yesterday...And tomorrow the ******** Easter Exam period starts...

..oh and on case of learning anything?

..I'm pretty sure as soon as i get my hearing back I'm buying a new set of phones and returning to my old lifestyle.

This four day dead drop in planning also took out a serious bite in my worktime for the Testament cosplay I'm doing and I still need to make the scythe..

Therefor, I am really..Ticked of at this annoying event.  

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

gracious faust

Beloved Egg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:59 am
I hate the way you love someone and you swear to never let them go, and they take absolutely no notice of every effort you try to make. You give your heart and your soul, and it doesn't seem to make the slightest bit of difference.

I hate the way some other person likes you, someone you have no interest in yourself. You how bad it feel to be passed over but you're totally in love with this other person. You can't do s**t about it.

I hate the way you send the one you love a bloody Valentine's Card in a last-resort attempt to get them to notice you, but the day after they tell you another asked them out five days beforehand. I hate the way they never spoke to you again.

And I hate the way your friends tell you that you'll get over him, that he was an a*****e to you from the start and that by this time next week you'll be partying with them and saying how much of a dickhead he turned out to be. I hate the way they're so condescending, them with their happy lives and "amazing" boyfriends, their stable, loving relationships. I hate the way you're expected to forget about him completely, as if your heart was never broken in the first place.

I hate the way you never did.

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games