Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:30 pm
johnny yells towars the cafeteria roy no one cares stop talking!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:30 pm
Craven looked up at him. "I'm not that intertesting to watch am I?" She smiled softly. "What do you need help with?" She asked  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:32 pm
i need to find out three things why did dante know me so well?who am i really ghost rider or johnny blaze?and where is my birthplace?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:36 pm
The librarian walk to where raven and Dante are and she looked at them. "Listen You two I WANT NO HANKY PANKY IN THIS LIBRARY UNDERSTAND EITHER YOU READ OR YOU GET OUT NOW. Dante looked at her Blankly then hugged Raven tighter as in questioning her authority. Mr.Ruggles stomped off in anger. Dante spoke, " Hey, No stomping off in a fury while in the library People are trying to read!"  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:36 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante Thanked her for that and now remembers to read the sign before anything. " I Guess I should really Look before I leap" Dante looks at Roy who continued to glare at him. I wonder if he still remembers the bubble gum, I mean How long can he hold a grudge? Dante forgets about him and focuses on Raven. "Raven..." he felt like saying her name just for the hell of it.

"That's good that your not leaving, but don't tell me you won't ever leave. Everyone leaves eventually, and I have eternity to watch them," Raven said as she leaned into Dante's embrace. "Yes that might be a good thing to do from now on, next time I might just not remember that handy little spell" Raven said smiling. Then Raven noticed someone glaring at Dante and wondered what was up. I don't want to be in the middle of another fight...Raven thought with a sick feeling that something like that could very well happen. "What is it Dante?" Raven asked when he said her name. She liked the sound of his voice saying her name very much.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:37 pm
Craven sighed. "Maybe Dante fought theghost rider before and the hunters code is to know the other hunters well. As for who you are, you are who ever you choose to be." Craven smiled.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:38 pm
Raven laughed when the librarian came over. "He's doing what he's been hired to do," Raven told Dante when the librarian left. "But he should know who I am and he should know better. I'll take care of it later," Raven said as she relaxed a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:40 pm
johnny smiles back and says your right and he asks will u help me find dante and raven  

vampire_guardian116

outwar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:40 pm
Roy stared into space and wonderedsince when did Dante become a vampie lover  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:42 pm
Dante looked at raven then at Roy. " About ten years ago Roy had his very favorite bubblegum" He smiled just remembering it. "It was a rare flavor, Um I think it was call tootie frutie flavored and it was good." Dante look at her. "I took his last piece and ate it." Then dante tried to remember more. "Nope, I think that's it"  

Dante Aurion

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:43 pm
Craven nodded with a smile. "I believe that they're in the library." She stood then slipped on som jello. Quickly standing back up she blushed. "I'm fine, that didnt happen."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:46 pm
"Now tell that vampire about my 1 million dollar card"  

outwar

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:46 pm
are u okay said johnny to craven as he picked her up and took towards the libary  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:48 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante looked at raven then at Roy. " About ten years ago Roy had his very favorite bubblegum" He smiled just remembering it. "It was a rare flavor, Um I think it was call tootie frutie flavored and it was good." Dante look at her. "I took his last piece and ate it." Then dante tried to remember more. "Nope, I think that's it"

"Is Roy that guy over there that's been glaring at you? Over gum?" Raven asked not sure if she was understanding correctly. "That's stupid, how about I fix it for him and send him on his merry way?" Raven asked as a pack of the described gum appeared in her hand and she threw it at Roy across the room. "And get out of that chair you a*****e, you don't need it," Raven shouted to him.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:48 pm
Blushing softly Craven tried to find her words and return her composure. "Yes I'm fine." She smiled.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games