Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:56 am
"Well that's what happens when you have to eat nothing but meat for a few days" Wolfe rolls off Chundo. She picks up the scared tiger cub up by the neck "Tch, p***y.." Wolfe tosses the cat in Chundos arms and gets up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:23 pm
Chundo pets the cub and glares at Wolfe, "Don't hurt my baby." Chundo looks down at the cub, "She's just pmsing."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:17 pm
"AM NOT!" Wolfe scratches Chundo in the face leaving a bloody scar across his cheek. Wolfe stomps off folding her arms, she turns back to Chundo. "You can go find your own way back" She crouches on the ground and runs off on all fours going at a very fast pace.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:03 am
"She's so mean..." Chundo rolls his eyes. "Hope I didn't make her cry." Chundo sniffs the air and turns around, "I might as well smell my way back... better get you some food too." Chundo looks around, sniffing - trying to find his way back to the cave as well as find food for the cub. "You only eat meat... and I prefer fruits... you're like a little Wolfe." Chundo looks up in the setting sky, "I hope she's okay..."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:57 am
Wolfe stood at the cliffs looking upwards. "How did I get back up last time...?" Wolfe pondered. "Hmm... I'll just climb I guess" Wolfe reached for a rock and hung off it. She swung her body to the next one. Gradually getting higher and higher, she paused half way "I do feel kind of guilty I left Chundo there...Hope he's okay" She continued climbing upwards until she reached the top. She sighed, relived she had finally made it. She swiveled her body around and sat down looking over the land off the cliff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:01 pm
Chundo makes it back to the cave; he's exhausted and his nose hurts. The cub is asleep in Chundo's arms, Chundo yawns and lies down. "I'm too tired to wait for her..." He soon drifts off to sleep.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:44 pm
Wolfe still sits at the cliffs. She looks around, "Where the hell is he?".
She howls as if calling him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:43 pm
Chundo's ears flick up, he wakes from his sleep, "Wolfe?" Chundo stands up and scratches his head, "It isn't a full moon... eh, I guess I'll go find her." Chundo wraps his cloak around the cub and leaves the cave. He turns into his chinchila form and rolls up into a ball. At god-like speeds, Chundo races down the path and through the woods in a bundle of fluff. He hits a rock and bounces, Chundo pops out of the ball and glides through the air. Chundo spots Wolfe's blue hair and lands on her head. He looks down at her with big cute eyes.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:57 pm
"EEEP!" She squeels. She looks back up. "DAMNIT CHUNDO! WHERE WERE YOU?!" Wolfe picked him up off her head and plopped him in front of her. "Not that I was worried or anything..." Wolfe blushes looking away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:24 pm
Chundo sighed and wondered if Wolfe was going to stay out here or go back to the cave; he was too tired to change back.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:41 pm
Wolfe gets up and looks down, "May aswell go back now that I know you are safe, aye?" Wolfe shows a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:44 am
Chundo grinned, he ealized sitting in Pirate's lap he was warm.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:09 pm
Wolfe picked up Chundo in her hand and petted him on the head as she walked in the direction of the cave.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:12 am
Chundo felt a slight purring sensation, the petting made Chundo feel warmth and soon drifted off to sleep in Wolfe's hands.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:44 pm
Wolfe arrived at the cave she lay on the cold hard floor, she shivered as started to drift off to sleep. Her right hand was cold but her left one wasn't because Chundo lay there in her hand.. She fell asleep cold and still shaking.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games