Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
the park rp[season is: summer] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like rping?
  yes =)
  its ok =|
  no =(
  what?! 0.o
View Results

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:07 am
"Fine," Iz got up and combed her fingers through her hair. She walked into the kitchen and open the fridge....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:10 am
Kenchi follwed her smiling  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:18 am
Iz pulled out a small package of chicken breasts.SHe put them on the counter then turn to the Freezer, from there she pulled out broccoli. Soon she went to the pantry and pulled out a jar of ragu sauce, linguine and a small glass pan. She went to the counter and got a plastic Cutting board and pulled a chef's knife from the knife block. She cut the chicken and put it into the pan. Iz then washed her hands and tooka small pan and put water into, then boiled it, cooking the linguine. She drained the linguine and put it ontop of the chicken. She then put the broccolie on top of that and poured the ragu sauce on top. She put it into the oven and turned the timer for an hour... "Okay, now we wait"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:22 am
"well i gotta say who ever you end up marrying is sure not gonna go hungry anytime soon" Kenchi said rubbing the back of his head laughing  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:32 am
"I know, I treat people well" Iz laughed then washed her hands again. She smiled and watched Kenchi  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:35 am
"you know i think i realise that now" Kenchi said smiling  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:38 am
Iz dried off her hands and put the cutting board and knife into the dishwasher. She rinsed out the ragu jar and put it into a box of recycables. She then threw away the trash and looked to Kenchi.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:42 am
"so what can we do for the next hour?" Kenchi asked looking at her  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:43 am
"I don't know.." She hoped onto the counter and looke back to Kenchi.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:45 am
Kenchi walked up and stood infront of Izzy "well lets try and think of something" he said still looking at her  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:46 am
"well" Iz looked into Kenchi's eyes and put her hands on his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:47 am
"think of something?" Kenchi asked placing his hands on her waist  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:51 am
"Me? I don't know, Ummm" Iz looked up at the ceiling then looked back down to Kenchi "I don't know"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:55 am
"hmmm" Kenchi said thiking of corse instead of thinking his memories decided to pay him a visit "well i would think of something but it seems my mind want to show me memories instead" Kenchi said smiling  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:56 am
"Aww poor you" Iz talked seriously then put her forhead on his  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games