Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:34 pm
Jaden stopped "somethings wrong" she looked around nothing seemd out of place "were is it?" Jaden wondered she ran in a drection.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:52 pm
Jaden ran towards the Nayooti Mountains "something going on but what?" Jaden wondered her stamina already starting to run out.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:03 pm
((no! My computer turned off on me! And I had written a lot, now I have to write it again. ugg))

I teleported again i'm losing strength again I thought as I peirced the demon's back with my fire nail. The nails were inneffective aagain. They didn't go deep and they barely drew an blood. When I pulled my hand out I meet the cave wall again and I couldn't get up. I lost my strength. The demon towered over me about to deliver the final attack. and I felt a chill and a new strength came to me. I flipped up onto my hands and kicked the demon so it flew to the other wall and it was frozen in a thick sheet of ice. I stood up and smirked.
"Welcome to the clan," the leader said. He was standing next to the ice block with the demon inside. I sliced it in half and it disapeared along with the demon. "To prove that you will carry out the missions I give you. I want you to kill the wolf demon that is in the forest. It worries me that it has come to overthrow us."
"Without hessitation," I said bowing and teleporting to the forest. When I had gotten they, I felt a warm pulse and I had no strenght left again. I knew that the Elf Demon would be watching my every move. I couldn't rest. I hurried forward to find the wolf demon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:06 pm
((ooooo thats uber sucks))
Jaden froze as she felt something comming towards her "wait" Jaden smiled she sniffed again "yep its Keitsume" Jaden stood still and waited.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:13 pm
I hope Kiona is okay. I left her with Ayane, I'm sure she will be. I saw the wolf demon after I thought that. Drat, he was talking about Jaden! Now what!? I had to think of something to get the Demon Elf Lord to trust me more. perfect! I kicked her in the side of the head and grabbed her again and teleported back to the cave room. The Elf Lord was still there. Good. I'm really sorry Jaden... I hope you can forgive me. I have to do this....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:15 pm
Jaden was in shock "Keit...keitsume what are you doing?" Jaden asked fear thick in her voice she looked up at the demon infront of her and growled "what did you do to her!" Jaden shouted.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:20 pm
I left the two in there and left. I didn't want to do anymore. Poor Jaden. But, I would explain later. I would need her help after all in defeating the clan. The Elf Lord seemed extremely powerful and the most effective way to bring down a clan was from the inside. I then went exploring to find a prison. That seemed like the most effective place to keep Jaden. Anyways, she probably didn't seem to threatening to the Demon Elf Lord.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:22 pm
Jaden kept growling at him he sneered at her "what did you do to Keitsume!" Jaden shouted the demon lord stood and walked over to her Jaden looked at him "hmmm it would seem your pregnant" the demon lord smirked Jaden backed away "no please no" Jaden pleaded holding her stomach.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:28 pm
((Whats with the red?))
Found it!
The prison area was very bright. There were small windows in all of the cells. There were only three but they had heavy stone doors. with small windows to see into it too. Sadly, they made it unteleportable. I teleported into two, both were empty. Before I went into the third one I coughed up more blood and I was laying on the floor of the second cell for a long time before I heard four people coming into the prison area. Jaden? I hoped  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:32 pm
((so you could tell his words from mine))
Jaden had fear written all over her as she was dragged to a prison her eyes were closed she could smell Keitsume but didnt really pay any attention "why Keitsume" were Jaden's only words she didnt seem to be putting up much of a fight.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:39 pm
((oh))

I heard someone being put into the cell across from me. I heard sighing for a while. Once night came I felt my strength return completely. I stood up and teleported into the first cell.
"Jaden!" I whispered "The best way to distroy a clan is from the inside." I said this menicingly to make the Demon Elf think I was talking about her or something. But I knew Jaden would get the message that I was trying to distroy this clan from this inside. "i'll need you soon" I said so quietly I knew only her ears could pick it up. I smiled at her and gave her a small blue ball. "This will come in handy soon. Hide it" I teleported away.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:44 pm
Jaden still didnt seem to respond she wasnt quit sure if Keitsume was telling the truth she hid the small ball anyway just in case with a heavy sigh Jaden waited for what ever it ws Keitsume was going to do.  

neckroz209

Yogurt for Brains

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:54 am
"Oh my Avani, I never realized the troubles of being around women. They seem to be such bickering - " Owen stopped his sentence and laughed, "I must stop or I'll have my head bitten off."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:58 pm
I stared at Owen dully, then shot an air blast at him, sending him to the wall. "We have to figure out what to do! Grab my hands you two!" They did. "troplete" I said, and teleported to find Jaden. Once in the village, everyone told us she left. "Oh no you guys! Grab my hands again. Maybe, Avani, if we chant the lost friend spell, we can find her!" Me, her, and Owen grabbed hands, and Avani and I started chanting in elvish. "Erehw si Nedaj, erehw si ehs? Ew tsum dnif reh, ew etom ti eb!" We vanished. Next thing I know... is that we're all in a jail cell, and Jaden is crying. I rushed to her. "How did you get here?" I asked her. Then Keitsume came to the jail bars. "How did you get here?" She asked. I pulled out my gun. "How dare you Keitsume!" I pointed it out at her. She backed off a little bit. Avani knew what I was gonna do. She grabbed Owen's and Jaden's hand. I grabbed Jaden, still pointing the gun at Keitsume, and said, "Troplete" and vanished from her sight, back to our castle hideout.  

Marino-San

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:16 pm
Avani sighs, "What in the world is going on?" Avani looked over at Jaden, "Dear your pregnant, shouldn't you be concerned about your child?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games