Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:09 pm
Dante looked at the armor, "Not Bad, At all," he said then posed in his armor, "Now you undead guys, Don't start being dead, and, teiru, Don't join them,"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:24 am
Vergil set Aneesha down, and nodded at her, as if to say for her to stay there. "I'm coming with you Dante... I'm not weak. I feel fine... Just whoever is staying here, keep an eye on Aneesha..." Feeling more concerned for her safety rather than his own was such an odd thing, especially for the more colder Son of Sparda... Aneesha was in no position to object.  

Aneesha

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:54 am
durge sacraficed 4 of his undead warriors to provide vergil with the same armor as dante. he then summoned 7 soldiers that looked buffer,and stronger "my soldiers will guard aneeysha"durge told vergil  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:05 pm
"Anyway...the location of the next altar should be somewhere at the east. And before I forget, don't worry about Geiru, I'll take care of him while we go there..." Teru said to them "The altar is miles away so it'll take us a few days to get there" he pointed out.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:23 am
Dante looked at Vergil," You ready for this?" He asked knowing he really wasn't any good when emotions came to play.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:17 am
Vergil nodded at Durge as a sign of appreciation, and then looked at his younger twin, smirking menacingly. "Yeah. Ready as ever..." He then walked to Aneesha, stroking her head, before kissing it lightly. "I'll be back for you... I promise..."  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:40 pm
Geiru suddenly woke up and heard the whole thing "Poki, Yukari...if you're coming, at least come with your original forms..." he said standing up weakly, walking over to them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:09 pm
"Your true forms?" he asked rather anoyed, "Are they strong?" he then looked at them both.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:46 am
"uhmmm....let me explain Dante, they used to be people back then. Truth is Poki was one of those assassin who was ordered to kill Yami but he couldn't do it cause he didn't have the heart...the same story with Yukari" Teru said to Dante.

Geiru created some kind of magic circle and put them inside. Then he chanted softly, a pillar of light appeared over them. Then it faded away, revealing two people. There was a man there who is about 5'8'' in height, his hair was red and was short and it was messy too. He had different eye colors, the right was green as the other one was red, he had crimson wings on his back. He was wearing a white coat, a pair of Black pants and black boots, he looked a bit surprised.

Then there was a woman beside him who had long black hair and black cat ears and tail, she had amber colored eyes that had a cat's pupil. She was wearing a black hat above her ears she was wearing a black sleeveless shirt, black fingerless elbow gloves, black mini skirt and boots. The two looked at each other.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:50 am
"undead brothers tonight we no longer walk walk this earth tonight we burn in hell!! "durge yelled at the soldiers as they roared "half of your will defend aneeysha as if she were ur own the other have fights till you no longer walk this chaotic world" durge told them as he raised his blade,and the army followed  

vampire_guardian116

Aneesha

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:23 pm
Aneesha got up, weakly standing on her feet and drawing her sword. "I can't let you all go without me... I need the fun too... I need to save Yami..." She stared at the two new figures. "Poki? Yukari...? What the hell?!" She walked to Poki, staring into his eyes. Poki was always cute in her eyes, but now, he was handsome... "Woah... Different..."

Vergil sighed and walked to Aneesha. "You can't fight. You are far too weak." Then reflecting on how stubborn Aneesha was, he sighed once more with defeat. "Alright... Just make sure you stay close. Poki! Look after her... I need extra eyes taking care of you..." He stroked her face gently, and left her side to go to his brother and Durge. "Durge, your army must fight with us. Not half. All of them. Dante, you know what to do..." He smirked, ready to fight for his life, and to protect Aneesha with what life he has...  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:18 pm
Dante looked at Yukari and, grinned watching her with lustful eyes, "Yeah, i think I know what i need to do," he said then looked at Aneesha. "Time to go kick some a**,"  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:36 pm
Yukari noticed what Dante just did then she gave him a 'dare-touch-me-and-you're-dead' glare at him. Poki sweat dropped as he saw her react to that look. Teru cleared his throat "I know where the next altar is but...I'm not sure if they really are heading that way" he said "Leave that to to the person who can talk to birds" Yukari said, as she points over to Poki. He was happy cause he was able to help again, he pulled out a whistle and blew it. Two big birds flew over to them "Long time no see...anyway, I need both of you to a favor for me, I need you guys to scout onto the east and look for Gizu, one of you will have to come back and report to me" Poki said as the two big birds nodded and flew off.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:29 am
Aneesha grinned at Dante, wanting to see the reaction on his face when Yukari rejected him with looks alone.

Vergil on the otherhand was growing impatient. "Why can't we just go already?!" He growled, being the typically cold yet impatient man he is.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:39 pm
Dante grinned, he loved it when they were playing hard to get, he then shrugged his shoudlers and, looked at the birds. "Alright, Then, Let's do something?" He agrred with his brother, "If I don't do something to entertain myself like saving Yami then I might do something bad," he then gave Yukari and, Smile.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games