Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:10 pm
"heh yeah not the most comfortable place to stay. and where we have the school's not exactly safe ether"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:52 pm
Name: darren
Race: vampire demon
Description: User Image
Equipment:a demon sword, a spellbook, and a demon dagger
Personality: creepy, lazy, weird, people stay away from him, likes humans
Bio: he was born a vampire and somehow had a demon of death sealed up in him. he is a gaurdian but has no one to guard yet and is still looking for the right person
Side: nuetral
Classes: Dark magic, Vampire history, Demon control, Control of vampire, Master magic, and Vampire and demon writing  

Eltheord

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:54 pm
"Yeah I know. Especially without Kento....he died a few days ago." She said looking at the ground  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:07 pm
he sat in a chair and hit his head onthe table hearing kentos name  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:21 am
"What? Can't mention Kento in front of you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:46 am
"its not that it just hurts to hear is name"  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:08 am
"It hurts me saying his name too, but I don't whack my head on the table."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:55 am
sat there confused. she had just started at the school this year so she didn't know any one. "who's Kento?"  

Frank_36912

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:49 pm
((WOOTZ! thnx ^_^))

Lexx walked around aimlessly, not knowing what to do. She smiled politely at the passing people.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:31 pm
he walked into the school "what a drag school its not like i dont already have enough to do" he went to his room and put his stuff down and fell asleep on the bed  

Eltheord

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:03 am
looked at the time "mom we have to get to the school. we're going to be late" she ran up the stairs into her new room and grabbed some cloth and her school things  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:38 pm
She continued into the school and looked around. She didn't see anyone that was not busy rushing to classes or anything, so she found a bench and sat down. Being a transfer from Germany, she wasn't the best of speaking English, so she spoke to no one.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:48 am
"I know. Let me get you to class faster." She said grabbing her flute. She played a song that opened a portal to class. "Step through."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:27 pm
she watched wide eyed but stepped through the portal. when she came out on the other side no one was in class yet so she took her usual seat in the far left side of the room closest to the back door where no one really ever saw her  

Frank_36912

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games