Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:01 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
when they walked about a mile into the foresst he stopped and and pushed through a bush there was the undead army
Akasha stared for a second before speaking. "I've officially gone crazy, would you care to explain wth i'm seeing Artio?"
" these are undead..... they are gifts from......" he cut off " they will help us with a diversion"
"And either give the other soldiers heart attacks or make them go crazy. Yes they might be useful, but could also be a bad thing."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:05 pm
"yes, but a few of them cold take out a dozen or more soldiers there fast and difficult to take out "  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:05 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"yes, but a few of them cold take out a dozen or more soldiers there fast and difficult to take out "
"True, but just keep them away from the other soldiers, I dont want them dieing on us because of a heart attack."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:09 pm
"theyll stay here" artio was hoping for more of a tanks you for the things he brught the rebellion he walked back out of the forrest  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:11 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"theyll stay here" artio was hoping for more of a tanks you for the things he brught the rebellion he walked back out of the forrest
"Hold on a sec Artio." she said as she examined the undead army. "How many are there? Cause if there are as many as I estimated, then this is probably one of the best things you've done for the rebellion."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:42 pm
"well i havent counted but there might be almost one hundred..." he smiled  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:49 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"well i havent counted but there might be almost one hundred..." he smiled
"Hmm...I think we need to rethink our attacks before the feast." she said with a small smirk on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:53 pm
bixyll turned around and walked to the camp "yes we will"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:54 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll turned around and walked to the camp "yes we will"
((why dont you just change your name to bixyll? it'll be easier for you)) She nodded as she walked beside him, heading towards her room.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:57 pm
((roflmao sorry im posting in 2 other rps with the character i got mixed up)) wehn artio got to her room and sat down and pulled out some maps  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:01 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
((roflmao sorry im posting in 2 other rps with the character i got mixed up)) wehn artio got to her room and sat down and pulled out some maps
"Now what i'm thinking is, if you divide up the undead army into small squadrons and attack the outposts and villages somewhat near the castle, the rulers would have no choice but to send nearly all of their troops to kill each squadron. Now if they still dont send that many, then we'll send some of our trained troops to attack other places, just to draw them away from the castle."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:06 pm
ok well theres four big outposts we could send 25 undead to each but they prob have 200 soldiers at each so we would be out numbered 8 to 1.... how many human soldiers do we have?  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:08 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
ok well theres four big outposts we could send 25 undead to each but they prob have 200 soldiers at each so we would be out numbered 8 to 1.... how many human soldiers do we have?
"quite a few, but only about 50 good fighters."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:09 pm
"how much of could they take by them selves?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:12 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"how much of could they take by them selves?"
"I'm not entirely sure, i'd say about 25 each."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]