Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:08 pm
^Lol...I'm don't have a mask on xd But I am pretty sugar high from the mini chocolate bar I had not too long ago so I'm incredibly hyper!!!!Mwahahahahahha twisted rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:15 pm
^ gets sugar highs easy o.o;  

Undakai
Crew

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:38 pm
^Is right mwahahahahaha twisted
>I get sugarhigh sooooooo easy it's scary...like durin the school year we had a party. I had a few glasses of Mountain Dew, a ton of candy, brownies, and pizza or something...but I had to do a play in the next class..all during the play, I was the main character and was practically laughing my head off and forgetting lines or whatever...it was incredibly emberassing when I saw the video of it, with me acting like I was drunk or something... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:43 pm
xD hey, whatever works =P  

Undakai
Crew

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:45 pm
Yep^_^Oh great...I'm not sugar high anymore sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:50 pm
*pattapats*

It's okay...welcome to the world of the non-suger high 3nodding  

Undakai
Crew

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:53 pm
Damnit...I was there before..I haven't been sugar high in a long while...ah..easy come easy go.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:01 pm
pixyseshy
Damnit...I was there before..I haven't been sugar high in a long while...ah..easy come easy go.
<> had a suger high just yesterday 3nodding  

Undakai
Crew

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:02 pm
^Yay! *hug*

Hey...maybe<>could start an army of sugar high people to fight along side my army of rabid weasels! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:05 pm
Are those the same weasles that I transfered souls from?  

Undakai
Crew

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:10 pm
Yep! They don't have souls now, so I can send them to attack unmercifully. Although their rabbidness already added to that..They were already dead when I recruited them, but I guess they still had their souls until you took 'em^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:14 pm
Naturally...a necromancer traps the souls in the creatures when they reincarnate their minions...I consume the souls and control the body...so it works out for me! =3  

Undakai
Crew

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:17 pm
But! You forget they were consumed in acid before coming under my control. THe acid was of my own creation and forever gave me control of the bodies. If anyone else were to control the weasels, their bodies would immediately dissolve. Then, control would be back with me. So you have no control, otherwise you'd be dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:22 pm
...hmmm...angelic wings...demonic wings...halo's...

I'm supposed to be alive? xP

My body is immune to such things...*phases in and out of existence*

*attempts to take control of the weasle's body...but instead the weasle dissolves into a puddle of goo*

well, that was unexpected...=/  

Undakai
Crew

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:32 pm
Heheh...yep! Another security measure. Any one you try to control will turn to goo.*evil laugh* With those left I will control the universe! Mwahahahahahaha!!!! twisted  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games