Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:31 pm
The eating commenced. Which technically it already had, but I got nothing right now. I mean Jordan's got nothing. She's eating.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:47 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

And Whit and Aves too. Well..she's drinking...but you get the idea.
I'm still working on the Greyer play out thing. I should ask if anyone else wants their charries in it o.0 Like EPOF...

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:50 pm
[ Lol, I know Alex'll want to be bitchin' all over someone. He hasn't gotten to beat anyone up for a while, poor little guy sad ]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:09 pm
[Lol, he was who I was thinking of.]  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:47 pm
[ Oh yeah, and I'm proud of you for choosing a 'real' answer for the poll xD ]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:01 pm
(T.T Lol I love how I am the only one who has voted and thus you know this fact XD gah this greyer thing i s taking longer than I thought.)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:08 pm
Dr. Sullivan had been handing out toothbrushes and dental floss to everyone as presents.

((so who does Alex need to beat up? Greyer?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:17 pm
(Well I'm writing it as an aside piece, like I did for Ali and Zaias' Christmas Special [cause we wanna get back to school SOMETIME before summer]. But I figure it's a little better if I include a couple other people's characters. I was thinking your Alex, because he seems eager to go. Primarily my plan was to have Whit take care of Greyer though >.>...it was to be a whole new side of him type deal. But I was thinking Alex could totally lend a hand at a crucial moment. ..If you wanna I'd send you what I have so far and you can write in Alex's parts [based off what I have...kinda like writing exercise] like Wolfy did for Ali. lol BIIIG OOC)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ms. Powers smiled in accomplishment as she flipped the last golden brown piece of toast onto a stack, while Tomas flicked off the stove top. He's already finished eggs, and the bacon was sizzling away in it's own pan.
She figured as Christmas breakfast went, they'd done well.
She turned to ask him if he'd found the cookie cutters she'd been asking after to find him leaning against the counter just looking at her.

So instead she kept turning and asked the group if they wouldn't like to make Christmas cookies and an apple crisp that afternoon, for dessert that night. Despite the fact that her face was burning.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image
joяđαи ӄί

[ Because you guys love reading BIg-a** posts :3 ]

Jordan finished breakfast quite happy that her fingers were not all sticky with syrup. She dropped off her plate and floated up in one of the rooms with a vaulted ceiling to do a few loops. Flying felt so natural now that it was a wonder to her that in the beginning of the year it had felt...well, less natural. "Hey guys, what should we do?" she called out as she did a slow flip.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:37 pm
(Before I give Tomas a rather interesting post, is this flying happening around him? Or did everyone move away from him and the Ms. Powers dynamic? Wha, Jordan's not gonna make cookies! surprised )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:43 pm
[ There could be a vaulted kitchen in the ceiling. And Powers 'said' afternoon, and I figured it was still morning...

LET'SDOTHETIMEWARPAGAIN! ]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:53 pm
(It is still the AM, bacon is still being cooked, and yes the kitchen is totally Vaulted, but Tomas - the man who doesn't know about the special powers children- is standing right there o.0 lols. Ms powers asked who wanted to make cookies/ apple crisp later that day a.k.a. the afternoon :p I stick my emoticon tongue out at you sir!)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:59 pm
[ Well Jordan's talking about between now and then so there razz

Also...I guess Tomas is getting the news broken to him? I think it'd be funny if he's so focused on cooking that he replies to Jordan without looking, not even realizing her voice is coming from above...lol ]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:11 pm
(He's a smart guy, and as focused as he is on Ms. Powers, he isn't THAT distracted. I guess I could use this as a good bonding opportunity. Here I go.)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Tomas had been staring at Ms. Powers. Right up until little Jordan decided to levitate up and out of her chair. His mouth would have fallen open, but he noticed no one else was freaking out and wondered if he was just hallucinating.

He blinked and rubbed his eyes and looked up again.
She was still up there, chatting away.
He grabbed Jen's arm and pulled her next to him before pointing upwards in silent question.
For a moment confusion crossed her face and Tomas feared the worst; that he really had gone crazy. Just as he'd met someone too. That realization hurt almost as much as the insanity idea.

But her face soon changed as a weary look took it's place.
It was about this time that Whit's ability to fit in comfortably with this group triggered another realization. Clearly his talented young friend was just one of a group of special children...a very...large group.

All this took place in the time it took for Ms. Powers to look up and say...

__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"Jordan" Ms. Powers said with a sigh. "I'm pleased your hard work has been paying off for you, but it may be time to focus on using a bit of secrecy when you fly from now on."  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image
joяđαи ӄί

"What? Oh." Jordan said, noticing Tomas' dashing expression. She laughed, "Sorry, Ms.Powers. Sorry, Tomas." She floated down to the floor and landed lightly, toes first. She smiled again at Tomas, and almost immediately after wondered whether he knew about Whit. Maybe he'd say something? She wasn't going to make the mistake of drawing attention to it in case he didn't know.

User Image  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games