Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duale

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:39 pm
Welcome to the guild. smile  
Pyro Mango rolled 15 100-sided dice: 19, 68, 31, 89, 49, 53, 84, 92, 45, 65, 85, 81, 64, 100, 55 Total: 980 (15-1500)
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:12 pm
hi name Elephant_pyro  

Pyro Mango

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:41 pm
Kals is questing again!
Welcome, elephant pyro! Are you an elephant who likes to burn things or a guy who likes to burn elephants?

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:35 am
Well, hi, everyone. I can ramble a bit, so before I can start I'll give you the facts. ^^; I'll be 14 come late July. Friends on Gaia call me Harley for short, or my real-life nickname Jomo. I live in London, England. I'm somewhat opinionated so I'll get pretty engrossed in any debate/discussion I find interesting. I love RPGs and manga (anime too). I'm taking Art as a GCSE along with Geography and Textiles. Artsy person, much. I despise preachers who shove beliefs down my throat and I'm a pro-life pescetarian. I tell you this because all of these things can be a subject of debate which will encourage mass sugar-and-logic-coated flaming from me on most occasions.

That's about it for now. In any case, I'll just say I'm hoping this guild will be home to many interesting discussions we can all take part in, at the risk of sounding so very cheesy.

Le Jomo

Kisjuu

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:57 am
I am Uberlegenes Leben.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:17 pm
Sup. I'm Marina, I'm 17, blah blah blah.

Thanks for the invite. wink  

Kit Kat Ketamine

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:40 pm
xXHarlequin GirlXx
I live in London, England.
:O

ANOTHER BRIT!

Wahey!

Welcome to the guild, Fellow Brit! biggrin

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:45 pm
My name is Genie50, Rache, Rachel, or Rae-Rae. I live in VA, US. I passionetly hate my brother (He's a manwhore for underage girls) and my cat is my baby. I love anime/manga/books of all kinds. My favorite animes are Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, Fruits Baskets, Shugo Chaara, Host Club, and Inuyasha. My favorite movie is.... Nevermind. That's too much to type. You want to know then check out my profile.  

Genie50

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:30 pm
hi i'm pedragon you can call me pen and i'm really wondering what prompted my invatation  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:25 pm
Kals is questing again!
You probably said something smart or posted with decent grammar somewhere where our crew could see you! xd

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:46 pm
I have no idea why I was invited, but I guess everything happens for a reason or other. So, the name's Mizuki, Rp's are my LIFE (seriously, I don't have a real life outside my computer), and I tend to be blunt (or so my friends tell me) and love to speak my mind. I tend to ramble, babble, and just get plain annoying, so I apologize before-hand. Um, what else. . . . oh yeah, I tend to talk to myself on the computer, so you might see totally unrelated text in the middle of my topic, I can't type very fast, and if I'm talking to you on a forum, don't expect an answer in two minutes. I can't and won't answer that fast. I think things through too much, have a dry sense of humor (my dad and teachers say), and I don't like people telling me what to think or do. I might even do the opposite of what I'm told, just to make a point. Everyone says I'm really artistic, I think that's a load of crap. I'm just a good drawer because I am a pretty uptight perfectionist, and focuses too much on the details. That's almost my life story, since my life hasn't been that long, so there ya go. And I bet none of you will ever guess my real name, if you want to try. :3 ( PS, I LOVE making smilies and emoticons, and there's nothing you can do to stop me! )

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:16 pm
Hi im Doc and just got invited to join and it really looked like an interesting place to hang out.
I have alot of interets but weather is my utmost favorite, plan on being a storm chaser when I finish college.
I like all music but rap tends to get on my nerves...to many things I like to list lol  

Kymla

O.G. Strawberry

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:36 pm
Welcome to the guild guys. Don't be afraid of the Phunkeh thread!  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:42 pm
Doc_lady
I have alot of interets but weather is my utmost favorite, plan on being a storm chaser when I finish college.

Wow, not many people can say that. That's really interesting. surprised

I joined this guild because the front forum page was filled with recent posts. :333 It looked aliiive.

MynameisSara.

And I listen to Pitchfork-y-type music, I guess. Animal Collective/Of Montreal/Grizzly Bear/Architecture in Helsinki/Menomena/Okkervil River, anyone?  

Kaeth

Rich Ladykiller

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:04 pm
Hello, I was invited by O n y x to join. I think a few members here are from the LOH. So... HI! There's not much to me, so I won't bore you with the details. Thanks for the invite, I hope to have a lot of fun here!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games