Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Guess what the avatar above you is thinking right now Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:28 pm
No... you were demoted because the fact that you started the fights. And every time you did people died.... Never did you think of the people effected by the actions you took to try to get revenge for losing the first time you tried to kill be. Which was started without a good reason as well. You never cared about the people who lost family members because of you.... If you cared at all, if you even thought of them... Then things wouldn't be like this. However you.... as an angel with no regard for human lives have no right to be an angel.... if I were your boss I'd just put you in a humans body instead of simply kicking you out of heaven.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:32 pm
stressed well i don;t believe you foul demon and i will finish this battle once and for alll! HATRED OF EVIL WICKEDNESS ENGULF THIS WORLD IN DARKNESS*the entire world is about to be destroyed by a darness that will suck life in 24 houras* i will finish you by destroying everything.  

disliker of the mary sue

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:36 pm
Okay, then answer this. If I'm the evil demon, then why are you the one trying to destory the world, and everyone in it. If you truely was an angel you wouldn't do anything like this.... but I guess you never were... you are a spy... A spy that blew her cover trying to kill someone that had done nothing to her....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:39 pm
no i am always an angel but you have embassed me long enough i will end by killing eveything i lost my love for life when i been demoted but now you and all the people who shuned me will die and their is nothing you can do about it.  

disliker of the mary sue

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:43 pm
Then tell me this..... why did you start it the first time?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:46 pm
because you where hurting someone i wanted to stop you from doing that.  

disliker of the mary sue

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:52 pm
Alright, but did you know if that person was a good person or not?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:54 pm
no but i must always help that was my motto when i was a angel. but you had to get my fired so i will kill you what ever it takes.  

disliker of the mary sue

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:57 pm
Because of that you became evil yourself...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:01 pm
well it does not matter because i will fall to the 8th circle of hell to kill you. COMPLEAT FALL TO EVIL*her wings get bigger, a aura of darkness apears and her skin turns pitch black* well will finish this now twisted .  

disliker of the mary sue

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:03 pm
That isn't the way to go! You don't want to go there! It is true most of it isn't too bad... but that place... once you are in you can never get out until you are nothing but a shell of yourself....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:08 pm
oh i do not care!!!!!! i love this power. DARK HATRED SPIKES OF DOOM. (black spikes go from the ground and pieces through disliker of the mary sue and parizes it* how can you kill me with one arms. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA twisted .  

disliker of the mary sue

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:11 pm
I.... I never said I wanted to kill you....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:14 pm
well i dont care *bikki picks up disliker scyth* now with the power over death it will be easy to kill you if your too much of a wimp to do it your self.  

disliker of the mary sue

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:18 pm
-=There is a call on the codec=- No matter what I say... she doesn't hear a word of it.... from the way things looks this world is doomed.... Unless I can do the final summoning.....  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games