Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

124-C

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:01 am
Welcome, welcome, welcome, and welcome!  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:15 am
Well, I go by Stormariel. I'm a sophomore in highschool, and if you diss Stephenie Meyer you are a fool. And yes, I did name my zune: it is the Pinkinator! (cuz its pink!) 4laugh I'm a southern belle, well, sorta. I plan to teach French someday. heart I'm a Christian, and the music I listen to, most of ya'll probably haven't heard of. Hillsong, Barlowgirl, Mark Lowry, Newsboys... etc.... My fav. movie is Phantom of the Opera. I sing at church on Sun. mornings and Wed. nights, and yup. that's about it. Oh, and no, I am not gay. just b/c i wear rainbow colored bracelets does not mean i'm gay.  

Stormariel

Gracious Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Niada

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:22 am
Oh hey, I'm Niada. I'm not quite sure how I got here, but isn't that how life normally is?
Anyways, I generally hang around the LD, ED, or the art/music forums etc.
I'm in marching band on the flute, which I've been playing for, er ... six years?
I like to draw and read and discuss things of all sorts, along with enjoying mindless hours tekteking and procrastinating from schoolwork.
Hope to see ya 'round!  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:22 am
My niece likes Barlowgirl, and Newsboys certainly stand above the fray of Christian music. I find them much more interesting than the norm.

Anyway, welcome to the guild.

[edit]Niada, make sure to check out our subforums, then!  

124-C

aine21

Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:53 am
Hi, the name's Aine (well- not my real name but I like Aine better) and I'm going to be 31 in a couple of days. Most info about me is in my profile, so if you're dying to know stuff about me, it's probably best to go there. lol I don't get to go online very often and not for very long as I depend on the comps at the library for my web-surfing. stare I miss having the internet at home.... Anyhooo...because of that, I don't get to post very often, so if you want to carry on a conversation w/me pming is usually best.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:17 pm
Hey, my name is Shiibz. I'm just a regular gaian.
I'm usually found in the lifestyle discusion, my mini shop or a charity/my quest thread. I love a bunch of things, namely art and photography.
I'm into sports and stuff... Uh... Iunno!  

Shiibz

Kimi-Love-San

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:52 pm
Hi!! My name is Kimi-Love-San,my real name is Kimi,short for Camila 3nodding .Im going to be 13 this november,YAY!!Almost a teenager!! whee My interrest are draw a hole lot,listening to music,playing lots of diferent sports like:soccer,baseball,basketball,football,etc.,and waching new and/or diferent animes blaugh My fav. type of music it rock,hard rock,love rock and thrash metal 3nodding My fav. song is "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis whee My fav. bands are 30 seconds to mars,My cheamical romance and The calling biggrin blaugh !!And last but of course not least my my boyfriend/puppy love is "Mickey" 3nodding whee 4laugh blaugh xd heart Bye!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:52 pm
Hello, my not real name is Shiroi Honoo. I'm 17 years old, and my birthday is on Dec 31 evil . Im always in chatterbox whoring it up with constant bumping, and sometimes I go to Lifestyle to see how the state of the world is deteriorating. My two favourite "genres" of music are 'ridiculously epic' and 'effed up'. I like Susumu Hirasawa, P-model, and other random stuff.

Oh and I'm Canadian...so yeah.  

Shiroi Honoo

gdazngrl

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:42 pm
hey my real name is victoria. i'm 14 and you can check out my atown for more info bout me. (asiantown.net/aznprincess4eva)  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:21 am
Welcome to the guild everyone smile  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sangues Lacrimae

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:33 pm
Hey, I'm Sangues Lacrimae = Blood Tears. I'm 17 years old and I love to draw, hang out with friends, listen to music, cats, anime/manga, play the piano.. I'm pretty friendly and open minded.. meh whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:46 pm
Hi!
You can just call me Jo or Lucy.
I'm slightly obsessed with The Beatles,playing my guitar, and the culinary arts. I'm a Christian and consider my faith to be one of the biggest things in my life. I read "too many books" (as so eloquently put by my friends).
I don't really know what else to say about me.  

Theoretical Rose

TheHellDevil

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:29 pm
Hey there. I'm TheHellDevil. I'm somewhat new to Gaia, but not quite. Actually, I've been lurking around the website for a while without interacting with people. So I kind of know my way around here. There's not much I can reveal at this point (it lends an air of mystery lol ) other than the fact that I'm in my 20's and I enjoy blogging and web design.  
salamandrina rolled 5 10-sided dice: 5, 3, 6, 9, 9 Total: 32 (5-50)
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:01 pm
Hello, I'm Salamandrina.

I'm fairly new to Gaia so I thought a random-based guild would be a good way to meet and interact more with people.

I'm not very good with introductions so I'll just try to use this 'post action' thing, hit 'submit' and see what happens. See ya! razz  

salamandrina

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:25 pm
well, I'm curious as to how many of these new faces stick around ^_^  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games